Unbelievable but true, a large majority of consumers renewed their policy with the same company for a minimum of four years, and just short of a majority have never compared quotes from other companies. With the average premium in Arizona being $1,578, drivers could save about 50% a year by just comparing rate quotes, but they don’t understand how simple it is to go online and compare rates.
It takes a little time, but the best way to get cheaper car insurance rates is to do a yearly price comparison from different companies in Chandler. Rate comparisons can be done by following these steps.
- Try to learn a little about auto insurance and the things you can control to keep rates in check. Many risk factors that result in higher prices such as at-fault accidents and a not-so-good credit history can be remedied by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
- Compare prices from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can only give prices from a single company like GEICO or State Farm, while agents who are independent can provide price quotes from multiple insurance companies. View rates
- Compare the new rate quotes to the price on your current policy and see if there is a cheaper rate. If you find a better price and switch companies, make sure there is no coverage gap between policies.
- Tell your current company to cancel your current auto insurance policy and submit payment along with a signed and completed policy application to the new company. Immediately upon receiving it, put the certificate of insurance with your registration paperwork.
One key aspect of rate comparisons is that you’ll want to make sure you compare similar coverage information on every price quote and and to compare every insurance company. This ensures a level playing field and a complete rate analysis.
If you already have coverage, you stand a good chance to be able to cut your premiums using these techniques. Choosing the best rates in Chandler is quite easy if you know the best way to do it. Nevertheless, Arizona vehicle owners do need to learn how insurance companies market insurance on the web.
Cheapest companies for Acura RLX insurance in Arizona
The providers in the list below can provide free rate quotes in Arizona. If multiple companies are listed, it’s a good idea that you compare several of them in order to get a fair rate comparison.
Get cheaper Acura RLX insurance in Chandler with discounts
Some insurance providers don’t list all discounts in a way that’s easy to find, so the following list contains both the well known and also the lesser-known credits that may apply to you.
- Theft Deterrent Discount – Vehicles equipped with anti-theft or alarm systems are less likely to be stolen and earn discounts up to 10% off your Chandler auto insurance quote.
- Discount for Home Ownership – Simply owning a home can get you a discount since home ownership is proof that your finances are in order.
- Driving Data Discount – Drivers who elect to allow driving data submission to analyze driving manner by installing a telematics device such as Drivewise from Allstate or Snapshot from Progressive may see discounts if they exhibit good driving behavior.
- Braking Control Discount – Anti-lock brake equipped vehicles have fewer accidents so you can save 10 percent or more.
- Switch and Save Discount – A few insurance companies allow discounts for signing up prior to your current RLX insurance policy expiration. The savings is around 10%.
- Policy Bundle Discount – If you can bundle your auto and homeowners insurance with the same insurance company you may earn at least 10 to 15 percent or more.
- Multi-car Discount – Having primary and secondary vehicles on one policy qualifies for this discount.
- Good Student – Performing well in school may save as much as 25% on a Chandler auto insurance quote. The good student discount can last well after school through age 25.
- Paperwork-free – A few larger companies give back up to $50 shop Chandler auto insurance on the web.
One last thing about discounts, most of the big mark downs will not be given to the overall cost of the policy. Some only reduce individual premiums such as liability and collision coverage. So when it seems like you could get a free auto insurance policy, you won’t be that lucky.
If you would like to view auto insurance companies that offer some of these discounts in Chandler, click this link.
You are unique and your auto insurance should be too
When it comes to the best auto insurance coverage, there isn’t really a best way to insure your cars. You are unique.
These are some specific questions might help in determining whether your personal situation may require specific advice.
- Is my teen driver covered when they drive my company car?
- Will filing a claim cost me more?
- How high should my uninsured/underinsured coverage be in Arizona?
- Where can I find DUI or SR-22 insurance?
- Is my custom stereo system covered?
- Can I get a multi-policy discount for packaging my home and auto coverage?
- What vehicles should carry emergency assistance coverage?
- Is my nanny covered when driving my vehicle?
- Do I really need UM/UIM coverage?
- Do I have coverage if my license is suspended?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but a few of them apply then you might want to talk to a licensed insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form.
Exclusive versus independent car insurance agents
Many people just want to go talk to an agent and that can be a great decision One of the great benefits of comparing rates online is you may find cheap auto insurance rates and still have an agent to talk to.
To help locate an agent, after submitting this quick form, your coverage information gets sent to insurance agents in Chandler who can give free rate quotes for your coverage. You won’t need to drive around due to the fact that quote results will go to the email address you provide. It’s the lowest rates without having to waste a lot of time. If for some reason you want to compare rates from a specific insurance company, just search and find their rate quote page and fill out their quote form.
Deciding on an insurance company should depend on more than just a cheap price quote. Get answers to these questions too.
- What is their Better Business Bureau rating?
- Are claim adjusters local or do you have to take your car somewhere else?
- If they are an independent agency in Chandler, which companies do they recommend?
- If your car is in the repair shop, do you have coverage for a rental car?
- Are there any extra charges for paying monthly?
Exclusive or Independent: There is a difference
If you prefer to buy auto insurance from a reputable insurance agent or broker, you need to know there are two different types of agents and how they function. Agents in Chandler can be classified as either independent agents or exclusive agents depending on their employer.
Exclusive Auto Insurance Agencies
These agents can only provide one company’s prices like Farmers Insurance or State Farm. They usually cannot place coverage with different providers so they have to upsell other benefits. Exclusive agents are highly trained in insurance sales which helps them sell on service rather than price.
Shown below is a list of exclusive agencies in Chandler that are able to give comparison quotes.
Independent insurance agents are not restricted to one company and that gives them the ability to insure through many companies and potentially find a lower price. If they find a lower price, they simply switch companies in-house and you don’t have to find a new agent. If you are comparing auto insurance prices, you absolutely need to compare quotes from several independent insurance agents in order to have the best price comparison.
Below is a list of independent agencies in Chandler that are able to give price quote information.
Sunvalley Insurance (Agency)
4960 S Gilbert Rd #1 – Chandler, AZ 85249 – (480) 626-7218 – View Map
How to find a good Arizona car insurance company
Selecting the top car insurance provider can be a challenge considering how many different insurance companies sell coverage in Chandler. The information displayed below could help you analyze which insurers you want to consider shopping your coverage with.
Top 10 Chandler Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Customer Service
- State Farm
- The Hartford
- Mercury Insurance
- The General
- AAA Insurance
- American Family
Top 10 Chandler Car Insurance Companies by A.M. Best Rank
- USAA – A++
- Travelers – A++
- State Farm – A++
- GEICO – A++
- Esurance – A+
- Nationwide – A+
- Allstate – A+
- Mercury Insurance – A+
- Progressive – A+
- Titan Insurance – A+
One last thing to lower rates
Insureds change insurance companies for a variety of reasons including being labeled a high risk driver, denial of a claim, poor customer service or lack of trust in their agent. Regardless of your reason, choosing a new company is pretty simple and you could end up saving a buck or two.
Throughout this article, we presented quite a bit of information on how to lower your Acura RLX insurance premium rates in Chandler. The key concept to understand is the more price quotes you have, the better chance you’ll have of finding affordable Chandler auto insurance quotes. Drivers may even discover the lowest premium rates come from a company that doesn’t do a lot of advertising.
Affordable Acura RLX insurance in Chandler is definitely available both online as well as from independent agents in Chandler, so you should compare both to have the best rate selection. Some companies may not offer the ability to get a quote online and these small insurance companies only sell coverage through independent insurance agencies.
To learn more, feel free to visit these articles:
- Event Data Recorders FAQ (iihs.org)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Young Drivers in Chandler? (FAQ)
- Child Safety FAQ (iihs.org)
- Understanding Your Insurance Deductible (Insurance Information Institute)
- Auto Insurance Learning Center (State Farm)