Amazingly, most drivers have stayed with the same insurance company for more than four years, and just under half have never compared rates with other companies. Many consumers in Arizona could save approximately $733 every year by just comparing rate quotes, but they just feel it’s too hard to compare rate quotes.
The easiest way to get low-cost car insurance rates is to regularly compare prices from insurance carriers who sell insurance in Chandler.
Step 1: Learn about how auto insurance works and the factors you can control to keep rates in check. Many policy risk factors that cause high rates such as traffic violations, accidents, and an unfavorable credit rating can be amended by making small lifestyle or driving habit changes.
Step 2: Quote rates from independent agents, exclusive agents, and direct companies. Direct and exclusive agents can provide rates from a single company like GEICO or Farmers Insurance, while independent agents can provide price quotes from many different companies.
Step 3: Compare the quotes to your existing policy to see if cheaper A5 coverage is available. If you can save some money, ensure coverage does not lapse between policies.
The most important part of this process is that you’ll want to make sure you compare similar deductibles and liability limits on each price quote and and to get price estimates from as many auto insurance providers as possible. Doing this enables a fair price comparison and the best price selection.
If you’re already insured, you will definitely be able to find the best rates using the techniques covered below. Comparing rates for the lowest-priced protection in Chandler is easy to do. But Arizona car owners can benefit from knowing how the larger insurance companies charge you for coverage and use it to find better rates.
Most companies like Progressive, GEICO, Allstate and State Farm allow consumers to get prices on their websites. Getting Audi A5 insurance prices online is pretty painless because you just enter your coverage information as requested by the quote form. Once entered, the company’s rating system sends out for credit information and your driving record and provides a quote based on the information you submitted.
Quoting online for Audi A5 insurance in Chandler streamlines rate comparisons, and it’s absolutely necessary to do this if you want to get a better rate.
To quickly get comparison pricing now, visit the companies below or click here to submit a quote request to multiple companies at once. To compare your current rates, we recommend you complete the form with your coverages as close as possible to your current policy. This ensures you will get a price comparison for similar insurance coverage.
The companies shown below are ready to provide free rate quotes in Chandler, AZ. If you wish to find cheap car insurance in Arizona, we suggest you visit as many as you can in order to find the most affordable rates.
Coverage statistics and figures
The coverage table shown below highlights a range of insurance prices for Audi A5 models. Having a better idea how rates are calculated can help you make smart choices when purchasing an auto insurance policy.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|A5 2.0T Quattro Premium 2-Dr Coupe||$138||$276||$240||$14||$72||$740||$62|
|A5 2.0T Quattro Premium Plus 2-Dr Coupe||$138||$276||$240||$14||$72||$740||$62|
|A5 3.2 Quattro Prestige 2-Dr Coupe||$138||$312||$240||$14||$72||$776||$65|
|A5 3.2 Quattro Premium Plus 2-Dr Coupe||$138||$312||$240||$14||$72||$776||$65|
|A5 2.0T Quattro Prestige 2-Dr Coupe||$138||$312||$240||$14||$72||$776||$65|
|A5 2.0T Premium 2-Dr Convertible||$138||$312||$282||$16||$84||$832||$69|
|A5 2.0T Premium Plus 2-Dr Convertible||$138||$312||$282||$16||$84||$832||$69|
|A5 2.0T Quattro Prestige S-Line 2-Dr Coupe||$152||$312||$240||$14||$72||$790||$66|
|A5 2.0T Prestige S-Line 2-Dr Convertible||$152||$312||$282||$16||$84||$846||$71|
|A5 2.0T Prestige 2-Dr Convertible||$152||$312||$282||$16||$84||$846||$71|
|A5 3.2 Quattro Prestige S-Line 2-Dr Coupe||$152||$350||$240||$14||$72||$828||$69|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Table data assumes married female driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1000 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, safe-driver, multi-vehicle, homeowner, and multi-policy. Rates do not factor in Chandler location which can decrease or increase price quotes greatly.
The information below shows how choosing a deductible and can raise or lower Audi A5 annual premium costs for different age groups of insureds. The premiums assume a single female driver, comprehensive and collision coverage, and no discounts are applied.
Audi A5 liability-only versus full coverage
The chart below shows the comparison of Audi A5 insurance costs with full physical damage coverage compared to only buying the minimum liability limits required in Arizona. The premiums assume no claims or violations, $500 deductibles, single status, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
Deciding between full coverage and liability only
There is no definitive rule to eliminate full coverage on your policy, but there is a broad guideline. If the annual cost of your full coverage insurance is 10% or more of the settlement you would receive from your company, then it might be time to consider dropping full coverage.
For example, let’s say your Audi A5 settlement value is $5,000 and you have $1,000 full coverage deductibles. If your vehicle is damaged in an accident, the most your company would pay you is $4,000 after you pay the deductible. If you are paying more than $400 a year for physical damage coverage, then it may be the right time to buy liability only.
There are some situations where only buying liability is not a good idea. If you haven’t satisfied your loan, you have to keep full coverage to satisfy the loan requirements. Also, if your finances do not allow you to purchase a different vehicle in the event your current vehicle is totaled, you should not buy liability only.
Lower rates by qualifying for discounts
Some insurance providers don’t always advertise every discount they offer in a way that’s easy to find, so the following list contains some of the best known and also the lesser-known credits that you can use to lower your rates. If you aren’t receiving every discount you qualify for, you are paying more than you should be.
- Discount for Life Insurance – Select insurance carriers reward you with a small discount if you purchase auto and life insurance together.
- Low Mileage Discounts – Fewer annual miles on your Audi can earn substantially lower auto insurance rates.
- Good Drivers – Drivers who don’t get into accidents can pay as much as 50% less than drivers with accident claims.
- More Vehicles More Savings – Buying coverage for multiple cars or trucks on one policy can get a discount on all vehicles.
- Braking Control Discount – Anti-lock brake equipped vehicles are much safer to drive and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Early Signing – A few larger companies give discounts for buying a policy before your current A5 insurance policy expires. You could save around 10% when you buy Chandler auto insurance online.
- Student Driver Training – Require your teen driver to successfully take a driver’s education course as it will make them better drivers and lower rates.
- Paper-free Discount – A handful of insurance companies may give you up to $50 for buying a policy and signing up on your computer.
- Bundled Policy Discount – If you can bundle your home and auto insurance with one insurance company they may give you a discount of 10% to 20% off each policy.
- Onboard Data Collection – Drivers that enable driving data collection to study vehicle usage by using a telematic data system such as Drivewise from Allstate or Snapshot from Progressive may see discounts if they are good drivers.
Policy discounts save money, but most discount credits are not given to the entire policy premium. Some only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as liability and collision coverage. So when it seems like all the discounts add up to a free policy, companies wouldn’t make money that way. But any discount will definitely reduce your policy cost.
The chart below shows the comparison of Audi A5 annual premium costs with and without discounts. The data is based on a female driver, no violations or claims, Arizona state minimum liability limits, full coverage, and $100 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with homeowner, marriage, multi-car, safe-driver, multi-policy, and claim-free discounts applied.
To see insurers offering auto insurance discounts in Chandler, click here.
Auto insurance does more than just repair your car
Despite the potentially high cost of Audi A5 insurance, auto insurance is required by state law in Arizona and it also provides benefits you may not be aware of.
- Just about all states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means it is punishable by state law to not carry specific minimum amounts of liability in order to drive the car legally. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you bought your A5 with a loan, most lenders will make it mandatory that you buy insurance to guarantee payment of the loan. If coverage lapses or is canceled, the bank may insure your Audi at a more expensive rate and require you to fork over the higher premium.
- Insurance safeguards not only your Audi but also your financial assets. It will also reimburse you for all forms of medical expenses incurred in an accident. Liability insurance also covers legal expenses in the event you are sued. If you receive damage to your vehicle caused by a storm or accident, your policy will pay to repair the damage minus the deductible amount.
The benefits of having insurance definitely exceed the cost, especially if you ever need it. The average driver in America is overpaying more than $820 a year so it’s recommended you shop around at every renewal to be sure current rates are still competitive.
Which car insurance company is best in Chandler?
Insuring your vehicle with the right car insurance provider is difficult considering how many different companies there are to choose from in Arizona. The rank data shown next could help you analyze which car insurance providers to look at comparing rate quotes with.
Top 10 Chandler Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Customer Service
- State Farm
- The Hartford
- Mercury Insurance
- The General
- AAA Insurance
- American Family
Top 10 Chandler Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Customer Satisfaction
- Titan Insurance – 95%
- USAA – 94%
- AAA Insurance – 91%
- State Farm – 90%
- Nationwide – 90%
- The Hartford – 89%
- GEICO – 89%
- The General – 88%
- 21st Century – 88%
- Liberty Mutual – 88%
When in doubt talk to an agent
When it comes to buying the best insurance coverage for your vehicles, there really is no best way to insure your cars. Everyone’s needs are different.
Here are some questions about coverages that may help you determine if your insurance needs may require specific advice.
- Am I covered when using my vehicle for business?
- What can I do if my company denied a claim?
- Can I afford to buy a different vehicle if my Audi A5 is totaled?
- Can I rent a car in Mexico?
- Can I afford low physical damage deductibles?
- Does my liability insurance cover pulling a trailer or camper?
- Am I covered by my employer’s commercial auto policy when driving my personal car for business?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but you know they apply to you, you may need to chat with a licensed agent. To find an agent in your area, simply complete this short form.
Local Chandler insurance agents
Certain consumers would prefer to talk to an insurance agent and there is nothing wrong with that. A good thing about comparing rates online is that you can obtain cheap car insurance rates but also keep your business local.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this simple form, your coverage information is emailed to insurance agents in Chandler who will return price quotes to get your business. You don’t have to find an agent as quotes are delivered to you directly. You can find the lowest rates and work with a local agent. If you have a need to get a rate quote from a specific car insurance provider, you just need to search and find their rate quote page to submit a rate quote request.
Finding the right company should depend on more than just a cheap price quote. A good agent in Chandler will have answers to these questions.
- Do they get paid more for recommending certain coverages?
- If your car is in the repair shop, do you have coverage for a rental car?
- Do the companies they represent have a solid financial rating?
- Will high miles depreciate repair valuations?
- Do they write coverage based solely on cost?
- Which companies can they place coverage with?
- Are they properly licensed to sell insurance in Arizona?
Best car insurance agent in Chandler
If you need to find a reliable insurance agent, it helps to know the two types of insurance agents from which to choose. Agents are either independent or exclusive depending on the company they work for.
Exclusive Car Insurance Agencies
Exclusive agents write business for a single company like Allstate, AAA, Farmers Insurance, and State Farm. They are unable to provide other company’s prices so always compare other rates. Exclusive agencies are trained well on sales techniques which helps offset the inability to provide other markets. Some consumers prefer to choose to use a exclusive agent partially due to the prominent brand name and strong financial ratings.
Listed below is a short list of exclusive agents in Chandler who may provide you with price quote information.
- Paula Koroso – State Farm Insurance Agent
569 N Arizona Ave – Chandler, AZ 85225 – (480) 792-1400 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Jim Kaup
565 W Chandler Blvd Ste 218 – Chandler, AZ 85225 – (480) 821-2763 – View Map
- Roger Morsch – State Farm Insurance Agent
2450 S Arizona Ave #6 – Chandler, AZ 85286 – (480) 855-4632 – View Map
Independent Agencies or Brokers
These agents often have many company appointments and that gives them the ability to insure with an assortment of companies and potentially find a lower price. If your premiums go up, they can switch companies in-house and you won’t have to switch agencies.
When comparing rates, you should always compare prices from a couple of independent agencies to have the best price comparison. Most also write with smaller regional carriers who may have lower rates.
Below are Chandler independent agents that can give you price quotes.
- Foothills Insurance Agency
2490 S Gilbert Rd #105 – Chandler, AZ 85286 – (480) 759-1970 – View Map
- San Marcos Insurance Group
584 W Chandler Blvd – Chandler, AZ 85225 – (480) 899-6633 – View Map
- Independent Insurance Agent
5165 S Eileen Dr – Chandler, AZ 85248 – (480) 220-7233 – View Map