The best way to find cheaper prices for Lincoln Navigator insurance is to compare quotes annually from different companies who can sell car insurance in Chandler.
- Step 1: Read about what coverages are included in your policy and the measures you can take to lower rates. Many risk factors that cause rate increases such as traffic citations and a negative credit rating can be improved by paying attention to minor details.
- Step 2: Obtain price quotes from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Direct and exclusive agents can only quote rates from a single company like Progressive or Allstate, while independent agencies can give you price quotes from multiple companies.
- Step 3: Compare the new rates to your existing rates and determine if there is any savings. If you find a better price and switch companies, ensure there is no coverage lapse between policies.
- Step 4: Provide written notification to your current company of your intent to cancel the current policy. Submit the completed application along with a down payment to your new agent or company. Immediately upon receiving it, safely store the certificate verifying proof of insurance in an accessible location in your vehicle.
The key thing to remember is to make sure you enter the same coverage limits and deductibles on every quote request and to quote with every insurance company. Doing this helps ensure an accurate price comparison and the best price quote selection.
It’s an obvious assumption that car insurance companies don’t want you to look for a cheaper policy. Drivers who shop for lower prices will presumably switch to a new company because the odds are good of finding lower prices. A recent insurance study discovered that consumers who faithfully checked for cheaper rates saved an average of $72 a month compared to policyholders who never shopped around for cheaper prices.
If finding discount rates on car insurance in Chandler is your objective, then learning about how to quote and compare insurance premiums can save money and time.
Buying the cheapest car insurance in Chandler is quite easy. If you are already insured or are just looking to switch companies, use these tips to save money and still get good coverage. Comparison shoppers just have to learn the quickest way to compare different rates from many different companies.
The method we recommend to compare rate quotes for Lincoln Navigator insurance in Chandler is to know the fact all the major auto insurance companies will pay a fee to quote your coverage. To get started, all you need to do is take a few minutes to give details like level of coverage desired, if you’re married, your job, and how many miles driven. Those rating factors is sent automatically to insurance carriers in your area and they respond with quotes quickly.
To find the cheapest Lincoln Navigator insurance rates, click here and complete the quick form.
The car insurance companies shown below provide free rate quotes in Chandler, AZ. If your goal is to find the best cheap car insurance in Arizona, we suggest you compare several of them in order to find the most competitive rates.
Insuring your Navigator just makes sense
Despite the high cost of buying insurance for a Lincoln Navigator in Chandler, insuring your vehicle is a good idea for several reasons.
- Almost all states have minimum mandated liability insurance limits which means you are required to carry specific limits of liability in order to be legal. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your vehicle has a loan, more than likely the lender will require that you carry insurance to ensure the loan is repaid in case of a total loss. If you cancel or allow the policy to lapse, the bank may buy a policy for your Lincoln at a much higher rate and require you to fork over a much higher amount than you were paying before.
- Insurance preserves both your car and your personal assets. Insurance will pay for medical expenses for you, your passengers, and anyone else injured in an accident. One of the most valuable coverages, liability insurance, also covers legal expenses if you are named as a defendant in an auto accident. If your vehicle suffers damage from an accident or hail, comprehensive and/or collision insurance will pay to restore your vehicle to like-new condition.
The benefits of buying enough insurance greatly outweigh the cost, particularly for liability claims. In a recent study of 1,000 drivers, the average customer overpays more than $800 each year so we recommend shopping around at every policy renewal to make sure the price is not too high.
The coverage information shown below highlights estimates of insurance premium costs for Lincoln Navigator models. Learning a little about how insurance prices are calculated can help you make decisions when choosing a new policy provider.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Navigator L 2WD||$170||$344||$338||$20||$102||$974||$81|
|Navigator L 4WD||$170||$344||$338||$20||$102||$974||$81|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Above prices assume single male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1000 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, multi-policy, homeowner, claim-free, and safe-driver. Premium costs do not factor in Chandler location which can impact premium rates considerably.
The chart below illustrates how your deductible choice and can affect Lincoln Navigator insurance rates for each different age group. The prices are based on a married male driver, full physical damage coverage, and no discounts are factored in.
Auto insurance rates and discounts
Companies offering auto insurance don’t necessarily list all possible discounts very well, so here is a list both the well known and the harder-to-find savings tricks you should be using when you buy Chandler auto insurance online.
- Anti-theft Discount – Cars, trucks, and SUVs with anti-theft systems are less likely to be stolen and that can save you a little bit as well.
- Discounts for Multiple Vehicles – Drivers who insure multiple vehicles with one company can get a discount for every vehicle.
- Discounts for Safe Drivers – Accident-free drivers can pay as much as 50% less as compared to drivers with claims.
- Sign Online – Some companies may give you up to $50 for buying a policy and signing up online.
- Discount for Multiple Policies – If you insure your home and vehicles with the same insurance company they may give you a discount of as much as 10 to 15 percent.
- Passenger Safety Discount – Vehicles with factory air bags or automatic seat belts may get savings of more than 20%.
- Anti-lock Brake Discount – Cars, trucks, and SUVs with anti-lock braking systems are much safer to drive so you can save 10 percent or more.
- Distant College Student Discount – College-age children who live away from home at college and leave their car at home may be insured at a cheaper rate.
As a disclaimer on discounts, most of the big mark downs will not be given to the whole policy. Most only reduce individual premiums such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. So despite the fact that it appears having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, company stockholders wouldn’t be very happy.
The information below compares Lincoln Navigator auto insurance costs with and without discounts being applied to the rates. The prices are based on a male driver, no claims or driving violations, Arizona state minimum liability limits, comp and collision included, and $500 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with multi-car, marriage, safe-driver, multi-policy, homeowner, and claim-free discounts applied.
A few popular companies and their possible discounts are:
- State Farm may offer discounts for Drive Safe & Save, good driver, driver’s education, multiple policy, student away at school, multiple autos, and accident-free.
- GEICO has discounts for seat belt use, anti-lock brakes, multi-policy, air bags, federal employee, and defensive driver.
- Allstate policyholders can earn discounts including utility vehicle, EZ pay plan discount, safe driver, 55 and retired, defensive driver, and senior citizen.
- SAFECO offers discounts for accident prevention training, drive less, homeowner, safe driver, teen safe driver, teen safety rewards, and bundle discounts.
- Farm Bureau may include discounts for safe driver, multi-policy, driver training, 55 and retired, multi-vehicle, renewal discount, and good student.
- Progressive offers discounts including multi-policy, homeowner, online signing, continuous coverage, good student, and online quote discount.
- AAA includes discounts for AAA membership discount, multi-policy, education and occupation, good student, and pay-in-full.
Double check with every insurance company which discounts you qualify for. Depending on the company, some discounts might not be offered in Chandler. For a list of insurers that provide some of the discounts listed above in Arizona, follow this link.
Chandler car insurance company ratings
Selecting a high-quality auto insurance company can be challenging considering how many companies there are in Chandler. The company ratings below may help you choose which car insurance providers you want to consider when looking for cheaper rates.
Top 10 Chandler Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Customer Service
- State Farm
- The Hartford
- Mercury Insurance
- The General
- AAA Insurance
- American Family
Top 10 Chandler Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Claims Service
- State Farm
- AAA Insurance
- Liberty Mutual
- Titan Insurance
- The Hartford
- Mercury Insurance