Really, the only way to find the cheapest price for car insurance rates is to regularly compare quotes from providers who provide auto insurance in Chandler.
- Step 1: Read and learn about how companies set rates and the measures you can take to prevent expensive coverage. Many policy risk factors that drive up the price such as traffic violations and a negative credit history can be eliminated by making minor driving habit or lifestyle changes.
- Step 2: Compare prices from independent agents, exclusive agents, and direct companies. Exclusive and direct companies can only give prices from a single company like Progressive and State Farm, while independent agents can give you price quotes for many different companies. Get quotes now
- Step 3: Compare the new rate quotes to your current policy to determine if switching companies saves money. If you find a lower rate quote, make sure there is no lapse between the expiration of your current policy and the new one.
- Step 4: Notify your agent or company of your intention to cancel the current policy and submit a down payment along with a completed application for the new coverage. Once coverage is bound, place your new proof of insurance paperwork with your registration paperwork.
An important note is that you’ll want to compare similar coverage information on each price quote and and to get price estimates from every insurance company. This guarantees an accurate price comparison and a thorough selection of prices.
It’s an obvious assumption that car insurance companies don’t want policyholders to compare prices from other companies. People who get comparison quotes at least once a year will, in all likelihood, switch companies because there is a significant possibility of finding a cheaper policy. Remarkably, a study showed that people who compared rate quotes regularly saved as much as $70 a month compared to people who didn’t regularly shop around.
If finding the best rates on insurance is your ultimate objective, then having an understanding of how to compare cheaper coverage can make the process less intimidating.
Our objective in writing this article is to teach you how insurance works and also pocket some savings If you are paying for car insurance now, you will surely be able to find the best rates using the concepts you’re about to learn. Comparison shoppers only have to learn the proper way to find the lowest price from multiple carriers.
You may qualify for discounts for Cadillac Escalade insurance in Chandler
Buying insurance is not cheap, but there could be available discounts to cut the cost considerably. Larger premium reductions will be automatically applied when you get a quote, but a few need to be requested specifically prior to receiving the credit. If you’re not getting every credit you deserve, you’re paying more than you need to.
- No Charge for an Accident – This one isn’t a discount, but some insurance companies allow you one accident before raising your premiums with the catch being you have to be claim-free for a set time period.
- Low Mileage – Keeping the miles down on your Cadillac could qualify for cheaper prices.
- No Claim Discounts – Good drivers with no accidents get the best insurance rates when compared with drivers with a long claim history.
- Defensive Driving Course – Taking a course teaching driver safety skills is a good idea and can lower rates and also improve your driving technique.
- Discounts for Multiple Vehicles – Insuring primary and secondary vehicles on the same insurance policy qualifies for this discount.
- Discounts for Responsible Drivers – Safe drivers can save as much as half off their rates than their less cautious counterparts.
- Driver’s Ed – Reduce the cost of insurance for teen drivers by having them enroll and complete driver’s education in high school.
- Discounts for Government Workers – Having worked for a branch of the government may qualify for a discount when you quote Chandler car insurance but check with your company.
- Homeowners Savings – Just owning your own home may trigger a policy discount on insurance due to the fact that maintaining a home means you have a higher level of financial diligence.
While discounts sound great, it’s important to understand that most discounts do not apply to your bottom line cost. Some only apply to individual premiums such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. Even though it may seem like it’s possible to get free car insurance, that’s just not realistic.
The example below illustrates the comparison of Cadillac Escalade premium costs with and without discounts. Data assumes a female driver, a clean driving record, no claims, Arizona state minimum liability limits, full coverage, and $250 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with marriage, homeowner, claim-free, multi-car, multi-policy, and safe-driver discounts applied.
A list of companies and a selection of discounts include:
- 21st Century discounts include air bags, teen driver, good student, 55 and older, automatic seat belts, and theft prevention.
- State Farm may have discounts that include passive restraint, multiple autos, anti-theft, good driver, and student away at school.
- AAA has savings for education and occupation, anti-theft, pay-in-full, AAA membership discount, and good driver.
- Liberty Mutual may include discounts for good student, exclusive group savings, multi-policy, new move discount, and multi-car.
- Progressive offers discounts including continuous coverage, good student, online quote discount, homeowner, multi-vehicle, online signing, and multi-policy.
It’s a good idea to ask all companies you are considering which discounts they offer. Depending on the company, some discounts might not apply everywhere. If you would like to view insurers that offer many of these discounts in Chandler, follow this link.
Finding a better price on insurance doesn’t have to be difficult. All that’s required is to take time to compare rate quotes to find the company with low cost Chandler car insurance quotes.
The companies shown below have been selected to offer quotes in Arizona. To buy cheap auto insurance in Arizona, we recommend you compare several of them to get the best price comparison.
Cadillac Escalade insurance rate analysis
The rate table displayed below showcases estimates of insurance rates for Cadillac Escalade models. Having knowledge of how auto insurance premiums are calculated is important for you to make decisions on the best policy coverages.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Escalade Luxury Edition 2WD||$170||$344||$424||$26||$126||$1,090||$91|
|Escalade Premium Edition 4WD||$186||$344||$424||$26||$126||$1,106||$92|
|Escalade Luxury Edition 4WD||$186||$344||$424||$26||$126||$1,106||$92|
|Escalade Premium Edition 2WD||$186||$344||$424||$26||$126||$1,106||$92|
|Escalade Hybrid 2WD||$186||$434||$382||$22||$114||$1,138||$95|
|Escalade Hybrid 4WD||$186||$434||$382||$22||$114||$1,138||$95|
|Escalade Platinum Edition 2WD||$186||$388||$424||$26||$126||$1,150||$96|
|Escalade Platinum Edition 4WD||$186||$388||$424||$26||$126||$1,150||$96|
|Escalade Hybrid Platinum 2WD||$202||$478||$382||$22||$114||$1,198||$100|
|Escalade Hybrid Platinum 4WD||$202||$478||$382||$22||$114||$1,198||$100|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data variables include single male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1000 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, multi-vehicle, multi-policy, claim-free, and safe-driver. Price estimates do not factor in your specific Chandler location which can revise auto insurance rates considerably.
The information below illustrates how your choice of deductibles and can change Cadillac Escalade insurance costs for different ages of insureds. The price estimates are based on a single male driver, full coverage, and no other discounts are factored in.
Rate comparison of full coverage and liability-only
The chart below shows the comparison of Cadillac Escalade annual premium costs when comparing full coverage to liability only. The prices are based on no tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, single marital status, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Deciding between full coverage and liability only
There is no exact rule to delete comp and collision coverage, but there is a general guideline you can use. If the annual cost of your full coverage insurance is 10% or more of the vehicle’s replacement cost less your deductible, then you might consider buying liability only.
For example, let’s pretend your Cadillac Escalade replacement value is $4,000 and you have $1,000 physical damage deductibles. If your vehicle is totaled, the most your company will settle for is $3,000 after the deductible is paid. If it’s costing you more than $300 a year to have full coverage, then it’s probably a good time to buy liability coverage only.
There are a few situations where only buying liability is not a good idea. If you haven’t satisfied your loan, you are required to maintain full coverage in order to satisfy the requirements of the loan. Also, if your finances do not allow you to purchase a different vehicle if your current one is damaged, you should keep full coverage.
Why You Might Pay Increased Rates in Chandler
Consumers need to have an understanding of some of the factors that are used to determine your premiums. If you have some idea of what determines premiums, this allows you to make good choices that may result in better auto insurance rates. Many factors are used when you get your auto insurance bill. Some are pretty understandable like a motor vehicle report, but other criteria are less apparent like your vehicle usage or your financial responsibility.
The itemized list below are some of the most common factors utilized by car insurance companies to help set rates.
Pay more by driving carelessly – Drivers who don’t get tickets have lower premiums than people who have multiple driving citations. Only having one driving citation could increase your next policy renewal substantially. Drivers who have severe citations like DUI, reckless driving or excessive speeding may need to file a SR-22 with their state’s licensing department in order to drive a vehicle legally.
The diagram below highlights how speeding tickets and fender-benders can affect Cadillac Escalade insurance prices for different categories of driver ages. The price estimates are based on a single female driver, comprehensive and collision coverage, $250 deductibles, and no additional discounts are factored in.
- How much liability coverage – The liability coverage on your policy will protect you in the event that you are responsible for damages from an accident. It will provide legal defense which can cost thousands of dollars. Liability is cheap when compared to the cost of physical damage coverage, so drivers should make sure they buy enough to cover all assets.
- Location can affect price – Residing in small towns and rural areas can save you money when shopping for auto insurance. Residents of big cities tend to have more auto accidents and a longer drive to work. Less people means fewer accidents.
With age comes lower rates – Inexperience drivers are statistically shown to be less responsible when driving therefore auto insurance rates are much higher. Older people have been proven to be more responsible, file fewer claims, and receive fewer citations.
The following data is based on a single driver, full coverage with $100 deductibles, and no discounts or violations.
Male costs may be higher – Statistics demonstrate women tend to be less risk to insure than men. This data doesn’t prove that women are better drivers. Males and females are in at-fault accidents at a similar rate, but the male of the species tend to have higher claims. Men also tend to get cited for more serious violations such as DWI and reckless driving.
The chart below shows the difference between Cadillac Escalade car insurance rates for male and female drivers. Data assumes no claims or violations, full coverage, $100 deductibles, single status, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
- Being married pays dividends – Getting married may cut your premiums compared to being single. Having a spouse means you’re more financially stable and insurance companies like that married drivers get in fewer accidents.
Insurance loss data for Cadillac Escalade vehicles – Insurers use data from past claims to help determine the price you pay. Models that are shown to have higher loss trends will have higher premium rates. The table below demonstrates the actual insurance loss data for Cadillac Escalade vehicles.
For each coverage category, the loss probability for all vehicles, without regard to make or model, is a value of 100. Percentage values below 100 mean the vehicle has better than average losses, while percentage numbers above 100 indicate a higher chance of having a claim or an increased chance of a larger loss.
Cadillac Escalade Insurance Loss Statistics Specific Cadillac Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Cadillac Escalade 4dr 2WD 156 122 Cadillac Escalade 4dr 4WD 132 99 119 55 Cadillac Escalade ESV 4dr 2WD 124 Cadillac Escalade ESV 4dr 4WD 123 106 155BETTERAVERAGEWORSE
Empty fields indicate not enough data collected
Statistics from IIHS.org for 2013-2015 Model Years
You may need advice from an agent
Some people prefer to buy from a local agent and there is nothing wrong with that. Professional agents are very good at helping people manage risk and give you someone to call. One of the best bonuses of comparing insurance prices online is that you can find cheap rate quotes but also keep your business local. Buying from and supporting local insurance agencies is still important in Chandler.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this short form, the quote information is transmitted to participating agents in Chandler that can give you free Chandler car insurance quotes for your business. You won’t need to drive around because quoted prices will be sent immediately to your email address. If you want to get a rate quote from a specific insurance company, you would need to go to their quote page to submit a rate quote request.
If you want an insurance agent, there are two different types of agents and how they are distinctly different. Insurance policy providers can be categorized as either exclusive or independent (non-exclusive). Either one can write insurance policies, but it’s worth learning the difference between them since it may influence your agent selection.
Independent Insurance Agents (or Brokers)
These type of agents do not have single company limitations and that enables them to quote your coverage with many different companies depending on which coverage is best. If you want to switch companies, they simply switch companies in-house and you won’t have to switch agencies.
If you need lower rates, you need to include price quotes from a few independent agents for maximum quote selection. Many can place coverage with small regional insurance companies which may have better rates.
Featured below are Chandler independent agents that may be able to give pricing information.
- Taylor Insurance Agency
920 W Chandler Blvd #1 – Chandler, AZ 85225 – (480) 264-6226 – View Map
- Independent Insurance Agent
5165 S Eileen Dr – Chandler, AZ 85248 – (480) 220-7233 – View Map
- Southwind Ins Agency, Inc.
2169 E Warner Rd Suite 103 – Tempe, AZ 85284 – (480) 543-1797 – View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Exclusive agents can usually just insure with one company and examples are Farmers Insurance, State Farm, Allstate, and AAA. Exclusive agents are unable to place coverage with different providers so they are skilled at selling on more than just price. Exclusive insurance agents are well schooled on sales techniques and that can be a competitive advantage. Consumers frequently buy insurance from these agents partially due to the prominent brand name rather than low rates.
The following are Chandler exclusive agents willing to provide comparison quotes.
- Allstate Insurance: Jason Thorpe
3107 S Gilbert Rd #109 – Gilbert, AZ 85295 – (480) 732-9696 – View Map
- Farmers Insurance – Michael Van Oostendorp
4025 W Chandler Blvd #4 – Chandler, AZ 85226 – (480) 899-0898 – View Map
- Jason Earl – State Farm Insurance Agent
3120 S Gilbert Rd #4 – Chandler, AZ 85286 – (480) 895-2040 – View Map
Finding the right car insurance agent should include more criteria than just a low price. Here are some questions you might want to ask.
- Do they review policy coverages at every renewal?
- Will you get a loaner vehicle if you car is being repaired?
- Are they full-time agents?
- Are claims handled at the agent’s location?
- Are you getting all the discounts the company offers?
Car insurance is not optional
Even though it can be expensive, paying for car insurance is a good idea for several reasons.
First, the majority of states have minimum liability requirements which means you are required to carry a specific minimum amount of liability insurance coverage if you want to drive legally. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
Second, if you have a loan on your Escalade, it’s guaranteed your bank will require that you buy full coverage to ensure the loan is repaid in case of a total loss. If you default on your policy, the bank may buy a policy for your Cadillac at a much higher rate and force you to pay much more than you were paying before.
Third, car insurance protects both your car and your assets. It also can pay for many types of medical costs for you, any passengers, and anyone injured in an accident. Liability coverage, the one required by state law, will also pay attorney fees if you cause an accident and are sued. If damage is caused by hail or an accident, comprehensive and collision coverage will pay to repair the damage.
The benefits of buying enough insurance more than offset the price you pay, especially for larger claims. According to a survey of 1,000 drivers, the average driver is overpaying more than $865 each year so it’s very important to do a rate comparison at every renewal to help ensure money is not being wasted.
Find cheaper car insurance rates by comparing often
People leave their current company for a number of reasons such as not issuing a premium refund, unfair underwriting practices, denial of a claim or even high rates after DUI convictions. It doesn’t matter what your reason, finding a new company is actually quite simple.
Some insurance providers may not provide online quoting and these regional carriers prefer to sell through independent agents. Budget-conscious Cadillac Escalade insurance can be purchased online and from local insurance agents, and you need to comparison shop both to have the best rate selection.
We’ve covered many tips how you can shop for Cadillac Escalade insurance online. The key thing to remember is the more price quotes you have, the better chance you’ll have of finding affordable Cadillac Escalade insurance quotes. Consumers could even find that the best prices are with an unexpected company.
Additional detailed information is available in the articles below:
- What Determines the Price of My Auto Insurance Policy? (Insurance Information Institute)
- How Much are Car Insurance Rates for a GMC Sierra in Chandler? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Rates for a Nissan Sentra in Chandler? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for Veterans in Chandler? (FAQ)
- New vehicle ratings focus on headlights (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Child Safety Seats (Insurance Information Institute)
- Anti-Lock Brake FAQ (iihs.org)
- Distracted Driving (Insurance Information Institute)