Are you looking for low-cost auto insurance rates in Chandler, AZ? Chandler consumers have many options when looking for the lowest priced Chrysler Sebring insurance. They can either spend hours calling around getting price quotes or utilize the internet to compare rates. There are more efficient ways to compare auto insurance rates so you’re going to learn the proper way to compare rates on a Chrysler and obtain the lowest price from both online companies and Chandler agents.
Locating the most cost-effective car insurance policy in Chandler is much easier if you have a good place to start. If you have coverage now, you will surely be able to get lower rates using the concepts covered in this article. Smart buyers only have to learn the best way to compare different rates online from multiple companies.
Insurance rate breakdown
The information shown below outlines different insurance rates for Chrysler Sebring models. Having insight into how policy rates are formulated is important to be able to make smart choices when purchasing an insurance policy.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Sebring Touring 4-Dr Sedan||$250||$538||$306||$18||$92||$1,204||$100|
|Sebring Limited 4-Dr Sedan||$250||$538||$306||$18||$92||$1,204||$100|
|Sebring LX 2-Dr Convertible||$282||$538||$306||$18||$92||$1,236||$103|
|Sebring Touring 2-Dr Convertible||$282||$538||$306||$18||$92||$1,236||$103|
|Sebring Limited 2-Dr Convertible||$314||$620||$306||$18||$92||$1,350||$113|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data variables include married female driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, multi-vehicle, multi-policy, claim-free, and safe-driver. Prices do not factor in Chandler location which can impact auto insurance rates noticeably.
The information below demonstrates how deductible levels and can change Chrysler Sebring insurance premiums for different ages of insureds. The data is based on a single male driver, full physical damage coverage, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Car insurance premiums based on gender
The example below shows the comparison of Chrysler Sebring insurance costs for male and female drivers. The rates are based on no accidents or driving violations, full coverage, $250 deductibles, single status, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
Full coverage versus liability-only in Chandler
The chart below illustrates the difference between Chrysler Sebring auto insurance costs with and without full coverage. The information is based on no violations or claims, $1,000 deductibles, drivers are single, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
When to drop comp and collision
There is no clear-cut formula for excluding physical damage coverage, but there is a general guideline you can use. If the yearly cost of comp and collision coverage is about 10% or more of any settlement you would receive from your insurance company, the it may be a good time to stop paying for full coverage.
For example, let’s say your Chrysler Sebring book value is $6,000 and you have $1,000 policy deductibles. If your vehicle is damaged in an accident, the most your company would pay you is $5,000 after the deductible is paid. If premiums are more than $500 annually for full coverage, then you may need to consider dropping full coverage.
There are some scenarios where only buying liability is not a good idea. If you still have a loan on your vehicle, you have to keep full coverage to protect the lienholder’s interest. Also, if you cannot afford to purchase a different vehicle in case of an accident, you should keep full coverage on your policy.
Chandler Insurance Rates are Influenced by These Factors
When buying insurance it’s important to understand some of the things that help calculate the rates you pay for insurance. If you understand what determines base rates, this empowers consumers to make smart changes that may result in much lower annual insurance costs.
- Liability coverage – Liability coverage will protect you when a jury decides you are liable for personal injury or accident damage. It provides you with a defense in court starting from day one. Liability insurance is quite affordable as compared to coverage for physical damage, so drivers should buy more than the minimum limits required by law.
- Having a spouse can lower premiums – Getting married may earn you lower rates on your insurance policy. Having a spouse may mean you are more financially stable and it’s statistically proven that married couples file fewer claims.
- Your career may increase premiums – Occupations such as judges, police officers, and accountants usually pay higher premiums than the average policyholder due to intense work requirements and lots of time spent away from family. Other jobs such as scientists, athletes and performers generally pay rates lower than average.
Premiums increase with driving tickets – Having a clean driving record has a huge affect on how much you pay. Drivers who don’t get tickets pay less for auto insurance compared to drivers with tickets. Only having one speeding ticket can bump up the cost by twenty percent. Drivers who get careless citations such as DUI or reckless driving may be required to maintain a SR-22 with their state motor vehicle department in order to keep their license.
The illustration below demonstrates how citations and at-fault accidents impact Chrysler Sebring insurance prices for different age groups. The premiums assume a single male driver, full physical damage coverage, $1,000 deductibles, and no discounts are applied.
- Multi-policy discounts can save money – Some insurance companies give a discount to people who have multiple policies with them. It’s known as a multi-policy discount. The amount of the discounts can be as much as ten percent or more Even with this discount applied, it’s in your best interest to compare Chrysler Sebring rates in Chandler to help guarantee you have the best rates.
- Safer cars cost less to insure – Vehicles with good safety scores tend to have better insurance rates. These vehicles reduce occupant injuries and any reduction in injury severity means less money paid by your insurance company which can result in lower premiums. If your Chrysler has at least four stars on Safercar.gov or an “acceptable” rating on iihs.org you may qualify for a discount.
More performance means more cost – The performance level of the car, truck or SUV you are buying insurance for makes a significant difference in your premium level. The lowest rates are usually found on lower cost passenger vehicles, but the cost you end up paying is determined by many additional factors.
The following data assumes a single male driver age 50, full coverage with $100 deductibles, and no discounts or violations. The chart compares Chrysler Sebring insurance rates compared to other vehicles that have different risk factors.
- No policy lapses lowers insurance rates – Having a gap between insurance policy dates will be a fast way to trigger a rate increase. Not only will you pay more, being ticketed for driving with no insurance may result in a hefty fine and possibly a revoked license.
Compare. Compare. Compare.
We just covered some good ideas how you can get a better price on Chrysler Sebring insurance in Chandler. The most important thing to understand is the more price quotes you have, the better chance you’ll have of finding low cost Chandler car insurance quotes. You may even be surprised to find that the lowest rates come from the least-expected company.
When searching for inexpensive Chandler car insurance quotes, it’s not a good idea to buy lower coverage limits just to save a few bucks. There have been many cases where someone sacrificed liability limits or collision coverage and discovered at claim time that a couple dollars of savings turned into a financial nightmare. Your objective should be to find the BEST coverage for the lowest cost, but do not skimp to save money.
Consumers who switch companies do it for many reasons like poor customer service, delays in paying claims, questionable increases in premium or high prices. No matter why you want to switch, choosing a new company can be easy and end up saving you some money.
Steps to finding cheaper rates for Chrysler Sebring insurance in Chandler
It takes a little time, but the best way to get cheaper auto insurance rates in Chandler is to do an annual price comparison from providers who sell auto insurance in Arizona.
- Spend a few minutes and learn about how insurance companies determine prices and the steps you can take to lower rates. Many things that cause high rates like traffic tickets, fender benders, and a not-so-good credit history can be remedied by paying attention to minor details.
- Compare rates from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Direct and exclusive agents can only give rate quotes from a single company like GEICO and State Farm, while agents who are independent can quote prices from many different companies.
- Compare the new rate quotes to the premium of your current policy to see if a cheaper rate is available in Chandler. If you can save money and switch companies, verify that coverage does not lapse between policies.
One bit of advice is that you use similar deductibles and liability limits on every price quote and and to get price quotes from as many car insurance companies as possible. This ensures an accurate price comparison and a good representation of prices.
For more information, feel free to visit the articles below:
- Avoiding Deer Collisions (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance Rates for a Chevrolet Silverado in Chandler? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Young Drivers in Chandler? (FAQ)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for Unemployed Drivers in Chandler? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for a Kia Forte in Chandler? (FAQ)
- How Much is Auto Insurance for Police Officers in Chandler? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for a Ford Fusion in Chandler? (FAQ)
- New Honda safety features benefit drivers of all ages (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- What is Covered by an Auto Insurance Policy? (Insurance Information Institute)
- No-Fault Auto Insurance Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)