The preferred way to get cheaper Cadillac ATS insurance is to compare quotes annually from insurance carriers who provide car insurance in Chandler.
First, get an understanding of car insurance and the measures you can control to keep rates low. Many policy risk factors that result in higher rates like speeding tickets, accidents and an imperfect credit score can be remedied by being financially responsible and driving safely. Continue reading for more information to help reduce prices and find discounts that you may qualify for.
Second, get rate quotes from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Exclusive agents and direct companies can only quote rates from a single company like Progressive or Allstate, while agents who are independent can provide prices from multiple companies.
Third, compare the new quotes to your existing rates to see if switching to a new carrier will save money. If you can save some money, make sure there is no coverage gap between policies.
Fourth, provide adequate notice to your current company to cancel your current car insurance policy. Submit payment and a completed application for your new coverage. Once the paperwork is finalized, safely store the certificate verifying proof of insurance in a readily accessible location in your vehicle.
One thing to remember is to use the same coverage limits and deductibles on every quote request and and to get quotes from as many different companies as possible. This ensures an apples-to-apples comparison and a complete rate analysis.
It’s safe to conclude that car insurance companies don’t want you shop around. Insureds who shop for lower prices will presumably buy a different policy because there is a high probability of finding a lower-priced policy. Surprisingly, a recent survey revealed that people who did price comparisons regularly saved an average of $865 a year compared to people who never shopped for cheaper rates.
If finding discount rates on insurance in Chandler is your objective, then having some knowledge of the best way to quote and compare car insurance can make it easier for you to save money.
Companies offering affordable Cadillac ATS rates in Chandler, AZ
The companies shown below provide price quotes in Arizona. If multiple companies are listed, it’s a good idea that you get rates from several of them to get the best price comparison.
Save a ton by taking advantage of discounts
Some providers don’t list every discount very clearly, so the following is a list of both the well known and also the lesser-known credits available to bring down your rates.
- Discount for Life Insurance – Not all insurance companies offer life insurance, but some may give you a discounted premium rate on car insurance if you buy life insurance from them.
- Good Student – Getting good grades can be rewarded with saving of up to 25%. Earning this discount can benefit you up to age 25.
- Senior Citizen Discount – Drivers that qualify as senior citizens may receive a small decrease in premiums.
- Discounts for Safe Drivers – Accident-free drivers can pay as much as 50% less compared to accident prone drivers.
- Multi-Vehicle Discounts – Buying a policy with more than one vehicle with the same insurance company can get a discount on all vehicles.
- Seat Belts Save – Using a seat belt and requiring all passengers to buckle their seat belts can save up to 10 percent (depending on the company) off the PIP or medical payment premium.
- Driving Data Discount – Insureds who allow driving data collection to analyze when and where they use their vehicle by using a telematics device in their vehicle such as Allstate’s Drivewise and State Farm’s In-Drive system might see lower rates if their driving habits are good.
- No Claim Discounts – Good drivers with no accidents get the best insurance rates as opposed to frequent claim filers.
- Memberships – Joining certain professional organizations may earn a discount on insurance.
- Theft Prevention System – Anti-theft and alarm system equipped vehicles prevent vehicle theft and will save you 10% or more on ATS insurance in Chandler.
As a footnote on discounts, most discount credits are not given to your bottom line cost. Most only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like comp or med pay. Just because you may think you can get free auto insurance, insurance companies wouldn’t stay in business.
Larger insurance companies and a partial list of their discounts are detailed below.
- Farmers Insurance may have discounts that include pay in full, teen driver, mature driver, switch companies, electronic funds transfer, bundle discounts, and good student.
- Esurance has discounts for homeowner, multi-car, good student, emergency road assistance, and claim free.
- State Farm may include discounts for Steer Clear safe driver discount, good driver, good student, accident-free, student away at school, and Drive Safe & Save.
- GEICO has savings for five-year accident-free, multi-vehicle, seat belt use, driver training, daytime running lights, good student, and air bags.
- Allstate offers discounts including eSmart discount, multi-policy, EZ pay plan discount, senior citizen, and FullPay discount.
If you are trying to find the cheapest Cadillac ATS rate quotes, ask all companies you are considering which credits you are entitled to. Discounts may not apply to policyholders in Chandler. To see a list of companies who offer discounts in Chandler, follow this link.
Reduce Insurance Rates with These Tips
Consumers need to have an understanding of the rating factors that aid in calculating the price you pay for car insurance. If you know what positively or negatively impacts your premiums, this enables informed choices that will entitle you to much lower annual insurance costs.
- Pay more of a claim out-of-pocket – Physical damage insurance, also called ‘full coverage’, insures against damage to your Cadillac. A few examples of covered claims are collision with another vehicle, collision with an animal, or theft. The deductibles are the amount of money you are willing to pay if you file a covered claim. The higher the amount you’re willing to pay, the less money you will pay for car insurance.
- Lower rates for married couples – Walking down the aisle helps lower the price on car insurance. Having a spouse demonstrates that you tend to be more stable financially it has been statistically shown that married drivers tend to file fewer claims.
- Responsible drivers pay the best rates – How you drive influences premium rates substantially. Careful drivers have lower premiums than bad drivers. Even a single driving citation may cause rates to rise by as much as thirty percent. Drivers unfortunate enough to have flagrant citations like DUI, reckless driving or excessive speeding may find that they have to to complete a SR-22 with their state’s licensing department in order to legally drive a vehicle.
- With age comes lower rates – Inexperience drivers are known to be more careless when driving and because of this, their car insurance rates are much higher. Adding a first-time driver onto a policy can cause a big jump in price. More experienced drivers have been proven to be more responsible, cost insurance companies less in claims, and tend to be get fewer driving tickets.
Cadillac ATS claim statistics – Companies factor in historical loss data when they file their rates in each state. Vehicles that the data determines to have higher number or severity of losses will have a higher premium rate. The next table illustrates the historical loss data for Cadillac ATS vehicles.
For each coverage type, the loss probability for all vehicles, regardless of manufacturer or model, is a value of 100. Values that are under 100 indicate a favorable loss history, while numbers above 100 indicate frequent claims or an increased chance of a larger loss.
Cadillac ATS Insurance Claim Statistics Vehicle Make and Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Cadillac ATS 4dr 2WD 121 97 103 107 96 90 Cadillac ATS 4dr 4WD 127 81 91 92 93 74BETTERAVERAGEWORSE
Statistics Source: Insurance Institute for Highway Safety for 2013-2015 Model Years
Your insurance coverage should be tailored to you
Always keep in mind that when comparing a policy for your personal vehicles, there really isn’t a one-size-fits-all type of policy. Everyone’s situation is unique and your insurance should unique, too.
For example, these questions can aid in determining whether you would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- When do I need to add a new car to my policy?
- Do I need replacement cost coverage on my Cadillac ATS?
- Is pet coverage available?
- When should I drop full coverage on my Cadillac ATS?
- Is my camper covered by my car insurance policy?
- Why do I need rental car insurance?
- What is the minimum liability in Arizona?
If you can’t answer these questions but you think they might apply to your situation, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed agent. To find an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form or you can also visit this page to select a carrier It only takes a few minutes and can help protect your family.
Buying from auto insurance agents
Some people still prefer to get advice from a local agent and there is nothing wrong with that. Professional insurance agents can point out coverage gaps and give you someone to call. One of the great benefits of getting free rate quotes online is you can get cheap car insurance rates but also keep your business local.
Once you complete this quick form, your insurance coverage information is emailed to agents in your area who will gladly provide quotes for your car insurance coverage. You never need to contact any insurance agencies since rate quotes are delivered directly to you. If you wish to quote rates from a particular provider, don’t hesitate to jump over to their website and complete a quote there.
Picking the best insurance company shouldn’t rely on just the quoted price. These are some questions your agent should answer.
- Will you work with the agent or an assistant?
- Can they help ensure a fair claim settlement?
- Do you need full coverage on every vehicle?
- Is working in the agency their full-time job?
- Does the agent recommend any additional coverage?
The difference between Chandler car insurance agents
When finding a good Chandler insurance agent, you should know the different types of agents and how they work. Car insurance agents in Chandler are either exclusive or independent (non-exclusive). Both can sell and service car insurance coverage, but it is a good idea to know the difference in the companies they write for since it can impact the selection process.
Agents of this type can only write with one company such as Farmers Insurance, American Family, State Farm and Allstate. Exclusive agencies are unable to compare rates from other companies so it’s a take it or leave it situation. These agents receive extensive training in insurance sales which helps offset the inability to provide other markets.
Shown below is a list of exclusive agents in Chandler that are able to give price quotes.
Independent Car Insurance Agencies
Independent agencies are not locked into one company and that gives them the ability to insure through many different car insurance companies and find you the best rates. If they quote lower rates, your agent can just switch to a different company and the insured can keep the same agent. When shopping rates, you will want to include independent agents for the best price selection.
Shown below is a short list of independent agents in Chandler willing to provide rate quotes.
Boudreaux, Jerrold Arizona Insurance SVC
393 W Warner Rd # 117 – Chandler, AZ 85225 – (480) 890-7900 – View Map
After getting good feedback and an acceptable price quote, you’ve probably found a car insurance agent that is reliable enough to insure your vehicles.
Arizona car insurance companies ranked
Picking the right insurance company is hard considering how many companies provide coverage in Chandler. The ranking data in the next section can help you pick which companies to look at comparing prices from.
|Company||Value||Customer Service||Claims||Customer Satisfaction||A.M Best Rating||Overall Score|
|Compare Rates Now Go|
Data Source: Insure.com Best Car Insurance Companies
Quote often and quote early
We just showed you a lot of tips how to reduce Cadillac ATS insurance rates online in Chandler. It’s most important to understand that the more you quote Chandler auto insurance, the higher your chance of finding affordable Cadillac ATS insurance quotes. Consumers could even find that the best rates are with some of the lesser-known companies. Some small companies may cover specific market segments cheaper than their larger competitors like Allstate and Progressive.
Lower-priced car insurance in Chandler can be sourced online as well as from independent agents in Chandler, so you should be comparing quotes from both to have the best chance of lowering rates. Some car insurance companies may not provide online rate quotes and many times these smaller companies only sell through independent agents.
Additional detailed information can be read in the articles below:
- Vehicle Insurance in the U.S. (Wikipedia)
- How Much are Car Insurance Rates for a GMC Sierra in Chandler? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Chandler Auto Insurance Quotes for a Nissan Rogue? (FAQ)
- How Much Auto Coverage do I Need? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Teen Driving and Texting (State Farm)