If your goal is the lowest price, then the best way to get affordable Kia Forte insurance is to do an annual price comparison from insurance carriers that insure vehicles in Chandler.
- First, spend a few minutes and learn about the coverage provided by your policy and the changes you can make to prevent expensive coverage. Many rating criteria that cause high rates like accidents, careless driving, and poor credit history can be improved by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
- Second, get rate quotes from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Exclusive agents and direct companies can only quote rates from one company like GEICO or State Farm, while independent agents can quote prices from multiple sources. View insurance agents
- Third, compare the new rate quotes to your current policy premium to determine if switching companies saves money. If you find better rates, make sure coverage is continuous and does not lapse.
One key aspect when comparing rates is to use identical limits and deductibles on every quote request and and to get rates from as many companies as feasibly possible. Doing this ensures an accurate price comparison and a complete selection of prices.
Unbelievable but true according to a study nearly 70% of customers have been with the same company for at least the last four years, and almost half have never quoted auto insurance rates at all. Drivers in America can cut their rates by $860 a year, but they just don’t understand the rate savings if they just switched companies.
This article will help educate you on how to get online quotes and also save some money in the process If you are already insured, you will definitely be able to shop for the lowest rates using the ideas presented in this article. Drivers only need an understanding of the quickest way to shop for insurance online from multiple companies.
Finding a lower price on insurance can be relatively painless. You just need to take time comparing price quotes from different insurance companies.
Comparing price quotes online is fast and free, and it replaces the need to actually drive to all the different Chandler insurance agencies. Comparing Kia Forte insurance rate quotes online can eliminate the need for a local agent unless you prefer the peace of mind that only an agent can give. Although, it is possible comparison shop online but have a local agent actually write the policy.
The following companies are ready to provide price comparisons in Chandler, AZ. If you wish to find cheap auto insurance in Chandler, AZ, we recommend you compare several of them to get the best price comparison.
Kia Forte insurance coverage information
The data table shown next covers detailed analysis of insurance rates for Kia Forte models. Learning a little about how insurance policy rates are determined can aid in making smart choices when choosing a car insurance company.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Forte LX 4-Dr Sedan||$210||$318||$404||$24||$122||$1,078||$90|
|Forte EX 4-Dr Sedan||$210||$318||$404||$24||$122||$1,078||$90|
|Forte SX 4-Dr Sedan||$236||$388||$404||$24||$122||$1,174||$98|
|Forte EX 2-Dr Coupe||$236||$456||$458||$28||$136||$1,314||$110|
|Forte SX 2-Dr Coupe||$236||$456||$458||$28||$136||$1,314||$110|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data based on single female driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, claim-free, multi-vehicle, safe-driver, and multi-policy. Price estimates do not factor in specific location information which can increase or decrease prices greatly.
The chart below demonstrates how deductibles and can affect Kia Forte insurance costs for different age categories. The premium estimates are based on a single male driver, full coverage, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Auto insurance just makes sense
Despite the high cost of buying insurance for a Kia Forte in Chandler, insurance may be mandatory for several reasons.
- Just about all states have minimum liability requirements which means the state requires a specific level of liability insurance coverage if you drive a vehicle. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you bought your Kia Forte with a loan, it’s guaranteed your bank will require you to carry insurance to ensure they get paid if you total the vehicle. If you cancel or allow the policy to lapse, the bank or lender will purchase a policy for your Kia at a significantly higher premium and force you to pay a much higher amount than you were paying before.
- Auto insurance preserves not only your Kia but also your assets. It also can pay for many types of medical costs for yourself as well as anyone injured by you. Liability coverage, the one required by state law, also covers all legal expenses up to the policy limit in the event you are sued. If you receive damage to your vehicle caused by a storm or accident, comprehensive (other-than-collision) and collision coverage will cover the damage repairs after a deductible is paid.
The benefits of insuring your Forte more than cancel out the cost, particularly if you ever have a claim. But the average American driver is overpaying over $850 per year so you should quote and compare rates at every renewal to be sure current rates are still competitive.
Reduce Insurance Rates with These Tips
It’s important that you understand the rating factors that help calculate the level of your policy premiums. When consumers understand what positively or negatively impacts your premiums, this enables informed choices that may reward you with big savings. Lots of things are used when you get a price on insurance. A few of the factors are predictable like your driving record, but some are not as apparent such as your marital status or how safe your car is.
The factors shown below are just a few of the factors insurance companies consider when setting prices.
Responsible drivers have lower premiums – A bad driving record has a huge affect on how much you pay. Careful drivers tend to pay less for car insurance as compared to those with violations. Having just one speeding ticket can boost insurance rates by as much as thirty percent. Drivers unfortunate enough to have careless citations like DUI or reckless driving may be required to maintain a SR-22 with their state’s licensing department in order to continue driving.
The example below shows how traffic citations and accident claims influence Kia Forte annual premium costs for different age groups. The premium estimates are based on a married male driver, comp and collision included, $500 deductibles, and no discounts are factored in.
- Employer impacts rates – Did you know your job can affect your rates? Jobs such as judges, executives, and dentists usually pay higher average rates in part from intense work-related stress and incredibly demanding work hours. On the flip side, professions such as professors, students and the unemployed have lower than average premiums.
- Big cities have higher costs – Living in less populated areas of the country can be a good thing when insuring your vehicles. Lower population translates into fewer accident claims in addition to fewer liability claims. City drivers have to deal with more auto accidents and longer commutes to work. Spending more time driving means a statistically higher chance of an accident.
- Better credit means lower costs – Credit score is likely to be a major factor in calculating your premium rate. Insureds with excellent credit tend to be less risk to insure as compared to drivers with poor credit scores. If your credit rating can use some improvement, you could pay less to insure your Kia Forte if you clean up your credit.
- Don’t let your insurance policy lapse – Letting your insurance expire will be a quick way to increase your rates. Not only will you pay more, not being able to provide proof of insurance might get you fines or a revoked license. You may then be required to file a SR-22 with the Arizona motor vehicle department.
- Deter car thieves – Driving a car with an alarm system can earn a premium discount. Anti-theft features like vehicle immobilizer systems, General Motors OnStar and LoJack tracking systems all help prevent car theft.
- Having a spouse can lower rates – Getting married may earn you lower rates on your insurance bill. It demonstrates that you tend to be more mature than a single person and insurance companies reward insureds because married drivers tend to have fewer serious accidents.
Insurance rates and age – More experienced drivers are viewed as being more responsible, are lower risk to insure, and are safer drivers. Youthful drivers are proven to be careless and easily distracted when behind the wheel and because of this, their insurance rates are much higher.
The chart below is based on a single driver, full coverage with $250 deductibles, and no discounts or violations.
Insurance loss data for Kia Forte vehicles – Auto insurance companies take into consideration insurance loss statistics for every vehicle to calculate a rate that offsets possible losses. Models that statistically have higher prevalence or dollar amount of losses will have higher rates for specific coverages. The next table shows the collected loss data for Kia Forte vehicles.
For each coverage type, the claim amount for all vehicles, as an average, equals 100. Values under 100 are indicative of better than average losses, while percentages above 100 point to more losses or an increased chance of larger losses than average.
Kia Forte Insurance Claim Statistics Vehicle Make and Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Kia Forte 114 117 103 176 183 144 Kia Forte 114 98 147 Kia Forte 102 102 86BETTERAVERAGEWORSE
Empty fields indicate not enough data collected
Statistics Source: Insurance Institute for Highway Safety for 2013-2015 Model Years
One last note
We covered some good ideas how to find cheap Kia Forte insurance in Chandler. The most important thing to understand is the more providers you compare, the better your chances of lowering your prices. Consumers may even find the lowest premium rates are with some of the smallest insurance companies. These companies may have significantly lower prices on certain market segments as compared to the big name companies such as Allstate, GEICO and Progressive.
Low-cost Kia Forte insurance in Chandler is attainable from both online companies and from local insurance agents, and you should compare rates from both to get a complete price analysis. Some companies may not offer online price quotes and many times these smaller providers only sell coverage through independent insurance agencies.
When trying to cut insurance costs, make sure you don’t sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. There have been many situations where an accident victim reduced comprehensive coverage or liability limits and learned later that saving that couple of dollars actually costed them tens of thousands. The proper strategy is to purchase plenty of coverage at a price you can afford and still be able to protect your assets.
- New head restraint design cuts injuries (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for a Chevrolet Equinox in Chandler? (FAQ)
- Comprehensive Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
- Air Bags: Potential Dangers to Your Children (Insurance Information Institute)
- Safety Tips for Teen Drivers (Insurance Information Institute)
- Older Driver Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)