It’s safe to conclude that car insurance companies want to keep you from comparing prices. Insureds who compare other rates are likely to buy a new policy because there are good odds of finding more affordable rates. A study discovered that people who made a habit of comparing rate quotes saved approximately $860 a year compared to other drivers who never shopped for cheaper rates.
If finding the most affordable Dodge Neon insurance in Chandler is the reason for your visit, then learning about how to shop for coverage rates can save money and time.
The best way to get the cheapest Dodge Neon insurance in Chandler is to regularly compare prices from different companies that insure vehicles in Arizona.
- Try to understand how insurance companies determine prices and the things you can control to drop your rates. Many policy risk factors that cause rate increases like at-fault accidents, careless driving, and a less-than-favorable credit rating can be improved by paying attention to minor details.
- Quote rates from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Exclusive agents and direct companies can only provide price estimates from a single company like GEICO or State Farm, while independent agencies can quote rates from multiple insurance companies.
- Compare the quotes to the price on your current policy to see if a cheaper price is available in Chandler. If you find a lower rate quote and change companies, make sure coverage is continuous and does not lapse.
- Provide proper notification to your current company of your intent to cancel your existing policy and submit a completed application and payment to the new company. Immediately upon receiving it, safely store the proof of insurance paperwork in your vehicle.
A crucial key to this process is that you’ll want to compare similar limits and deductibles on every price quote and and to analyze as many companies as feasibly possible. Doing this guarantees a fair rate comparison and many rates to choose from.
Auto insurance discounts help lower rates for Dodge Neon insurance in Chandler
Auto insurance is not an enjoyable expense, but discounts can save money and there are some available to help bring down the price. Some discounts apply automatically at the time you complete a quote, but once in a while a discount must be asked about before being credited.
- Braking Control Discount – Cars that have anti-lock braking systems have fewer accidents and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Anti-theft System – Cars and trucks equipped with tracking devices and advanced anti-theft systems can help prevent theft and will qualify for a discount on a Chandler car insurance quote.
- Federal Employees – Active or retired federal employment may reduce rates when you quote Chandler car insurance with a few auto insurance companies.
- Distant Student – Older children who attend college more than 100 miles from Chandler and won’t have access to an insured vehicle may qualify for this discount.
- Early Signing – A few larger companies offer discounts for switching policies prior to your current Neon insurance policy expiring. This discount can save up to 10%.
- Professional Memberships – Affiliation with a civic or occupational organization in Chandler may earn a discount when getting a Chandler car insurance quote.
As a disclaimer on discounts, some of the credits will not apply to the entire policy premium. The majority will only reduce specific coverage prices like liability, collision or medical payments. So when it seems like having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, it doesn’t quite work that way.
A list of companies and their possible discounts are detailed below.
- State Farm has savings for anti-theft, accident-free, Drive Safe & Save, good driver, Steer Clear safe driver discount, and driver’s education.
- Progressive offers discounts for homeowner, online signing, multi-vehicle, online quote discount, and good student.
- Travelers has discounts for hybrid/electric vehicle, save driver, early quote, good student, and new car.
- American Family offers premium reductions for multi-vehicle, good driver, defensive driver, Steer into Savings, and bundled insurance.
- Liberty Mutual policyholders can earn discounts including safety features, exclusive group savings, newly retired, new move discount, good student, and newly married.
Check with every company how many discounts you can get. Some credits may not apply to policyholders in your state. To locate companies that offer discounts in Chandler, click here.
Compare free Chandler Dodge Neon insurance price quotes
When comparison shopping, quoting more will increase your chances of finding a lower rate than you’re paying now. Not every company provides online Chandler Neon insurance quotes, so you should also compare prices from them, too.
The companies in the list below have been selected to offer free quotes in Arizona. To get the best car insurance in Chandler, we suggest you click on several of them to get the cheapest price.
Buying auto insurance from Chandler auto insurance agents
Many drivers still prefer to go talk to an agent and often times that is recommended An additional benefit of getting free rate quotes online is the fact that drivers can get the lowest rates and still have an agent to talk to. Buying insurance from neighborhood insurance agencies is still important in Chandler.
For easy comparison, once you complete this short form, the coverage information is submitted to agents in your area who will return price quotes for your auto insurance coverage. There is no reason to visit any agencies as quotes are delivered to you instantly. You can get cheaper auto insurance rates and work with a local agent. If for some reason you want to compare rates from one company in particular, just go to their quote page and complete a quote there.
If you want to use a reputable agency, it can be helpful to understand the different types of agents and how they differ in how they quote coverages. Chandler agents are categorized either exclusive or independent agents depending on their company appointments.
Independent Auto Insurance Agencies
Independent agents are not limited to a single company and that is an advantage because they can write policies with an assortment of companies and help determine which has the cheapest rates. If prices rise, they simply move the coverage in-house and you can keep the same agent. When searching for an agent, it’s recommended you include price quotes from a few independent agents for maximum quote selection.
Shown below is a short list of independent agencies in Chandler who may be able to give you price quote information.
Boudreaux, Jerrold Arizona Insurance SVC
393 W Warner Rd # 117 – Chandler, AZ 85225 – (480) 890-7900 – View Map
Agents that choose to be exclusive normally can only provide a single company’s rates like American Family, State Farm, and Allstate. They are unable to compare other company’s rates so they really need to provide good service. These agents are highly trained on sales techniques and that can be a competitive advantage.
Shown below are Chandler exclusive insurance agencies that can give you price quotes.
Deciding on an insurance agent should depend on more than just a cheap quote. Some important questions to ask are:
- How much training do they have in personal risk management?
- Do they assist clients in filing claims?
- What are their preferred companies if they are an independent agency?
- Can you get a list of referrals?
- What discounts might you be missing?
- Are there any extra charges for paying monthly?
- Will their companies depreciate repairs to your car based on the mileage?
- What kind of financial rating does the company have?
After you get reasonable responses for all questions you ask as well as a price you’re happy with, it’s a good possibility that you have found an insurance agency that meets the criteria to properly insure your vehicles. Just keep in mind you are entitled to cancel coverage whenever you want so don’t feel that you are obligated to a specific agent for the entire policy term.
How to find a good Chandler auto insurance company
Insuring your vehicle with a high-quality car insurance provider is difficult considering how many companies sell insurance in Arizona. The information in the lists below could help you analyze which insurers you want to consider when comparing rates.
Top 10 Chandler Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Value
- American Family
- The Hartford
- Titan Insurance
- The General
- Mercury Insurance
- AAA Insurance
- State Farm
More quotes mean more car insurance savings
We covered some good ideas how to compare Dodge Neon insurance auto insurance rates in Chandler. The key thing to remember is the more rate comparisons you have, the better your chances of lowering your premium rates. Consumers may even find the best auto insurance rates are with an unexpected company. They may only write in your state and offer lower premium rates than their larger competitors like Progressive or GEICO.
When trying to cut insurance costs, don’t be tempted to reduce needed coverages to save money. There have been many situations where someone sacrificed liability limits or collision coverage to discover at claim time that it was a big mistake. Your strategy should be to buy enough coverage at the best cost, but don’t skip important coverages to save money.
- Insuring a Leased Car (Insurance Information Institute)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Young Drivers in Chandler? (FAQ)
- How Much is Car Insurance for High School Students in Chandler? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance Quotes for 16 Year Olds in Chandler? (FAQ)
- How Much are Chandler Car Insurance Quotes for a Toyota Highlander? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance for 4×4 Vehicles in Chandler? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Chandler Auto Insurance for a Company Car? (FAQ)
- Top Signs Your Brakes are Giving Out (State Farm)
- Information for Teen Drivers (GEICO)
- Vehicle Size and Weight FAQ (iihs.org)
- Side Impact Crash Tests (iihs.org)