Did a good deal turn into an overpriced auto insurance policy? You’re in good company because many Chandler consumers feel financially strained by their auto insurance policy.
We don’t have to tell you that car insurance companies don’t want you to look for cheaper rates. Consumers who shop for lower prices will presumably switch to a new company because they have a good chance of finding a cheaper policy. A recent survey revealed that consumers who routinely shopped for cheaper coverage saved approximately $3,450 over four years compared to drivers who never compared other company’s rates.
If finding budget-friendly Ford GT insurance in Chandler is your ultimate goal, then learning a little about how to compare insurance premiums can help you succeed in finding affordable rates.
How to buy discount Ford GT insurance in Chandler
If you want to find the absolute lowest rates, then the best way to get cheaper auto insurance rates in Chandler is to regularly compare price quotes from insurers that sell auto insurance in Arizona. Price quotes can be compared by following these guidelines.
Step 1: Get a basic knowledge of what coverages are included in your policy and the things you can change to keep rates in check. Many factors that drive up the price such as speeding tickets, accidents and a poor credit score can be rectified by improving your driving habits or financial responsibility.
Step 2: Request price quotes from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Direct and exclusive agents can only provide price estimates from a single company like Progressive and State Farm, while independent agencies can provide price quotes for many different companies.
Step 3: Compare the price quotes to your current policy premium to see if cheaper GT coverage is available in Chandler. If you find a better price and make a switch, make sure there is no coverage gap between policies.
An essential thing to point out is to use the same liability limits and deductibles on each quote and and to look at as many companies as possible. Doing this helps ensure the most accurate price comparison and a better comparison of the market.
Companies like GEICO, Farmers Insurance and State Farm constantly bombard you with TV and radio ads and consumers find it hard to see past the geckos and flying pigs and take the time to shop coverage around.
You should make it a habit to price shop coverage at least once a year because auto insurance prices are variable and change quite frequently. Despite the fact that you may have had the best price on Ford GT insurance in Chandler last year there may be better deals available now. Ignore everything you know about auto insurance because we’re going to show you the fastest way to properly buy coverages and cut your premium.
If you have coverage now or want to find a cheaper company, follow these tips to shop for the lowest rates while maximizing coverage. Buying affordable car insurance in Chandler can be much easier if you know how to start. You only need to know the most efficient way to compare insurance rates over the internet.
The quickest way to compare car insurance company rates for Ford GT insurance in Chandler is to know most of the larger companies actually pay money for the chance to provide you with free rate quotes. To get started, all you need to do is provide information like if a SR-22 is needed, the make and model of your vehicles, daily mileage, and how much school you completed. That rating information is automatically sent to many of the top insurers and they return cost estimate within a short period of time.
To compare rates for your Ford GT now, click here and complete the quick form.
The companies shown below provide free quotes in Arizona. If you want the best cheap car insurance in Arizona, we suggest you compare several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
Lower rates by qualifying for discounts
Some insurers don’t necessarily list every possible discount in a way that’s easy to find, so the list below details some of the best known and the more hidden discounts you could be receiving when you buy Chandler auto insurance online.
- ABS and Traction Control Discounts – Vehicles with ABS and/or traction control are much safer to drive and the ABS can save up to 10%.
- Safe Driver Discount – Accident-free drivers can get discounts for up to 45% lower rates than drivers with accident claims.
- Government Employees – Active or retired federal employment may qualify for a discount when you quote Chandler auto insurance with some car insurance companies.
- Professional Memberships – Affiliation with a qualifying organization is a good way to get lower rates on your next car insurance statement.
- Payment Method – If you pay your bill all at once rather than paying monthly you may reduce your total bill.
- Seat Belts Save – Using a seat belt and requiring all passengers to use their safety belts could save 15% on the medical payments or PIP coverage costs.
- Passive Restraint Discount – Vehicles equipped with air bags can get savings up to 30%.
- Save with a New Car – Insuring a vehicle that is new can get you a discount since new vehicles are generally safer.
- More Vehicles More Savings – Having multiple vehicles with the same car insurance company could earn a price break for each car.
- Driver’s Ed – Cut your cost by having your teen driver complete a driver education course in school.
A little disclaimer on discounts, many deductions do not apply to the whole policy. Some only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as liability, collision or medical payments. So when the math indicates you can get free auto insurance, companies wouldn’t make money that way.
A list of companies and some of the premium reductions they offer can be read below.
- State Farm discounts include Drive Safe & Save, good student, defensive driving training, multiple policy, good driver, and multiple autos.
- GEICO offers discounts including daytime running lights, emergency military deployment, multi-vehicle, seat belt use, federal employee, and military active duty.
- Progressive offers premium reductions for online signing, online quote discount, multi-vehicle, good student, and continuous coverage.
- 21st Century may have discounts that include homeowners, theft prevention, good student, defensive driver, driver training, anti-lock brakes, and early bird.
- American Family may include discounts for defensive driver, TimeAway discount, air bags, Steer into Savings, good student, and good driver.
- The Hartford policyholders can earn discounts including bundle, anti-theft, driver training, defensive driver, and air bag.
- AAA includes discounts for good student, AAA membership discount, multi-policy, multi-car, and pay-in-full.
If you want affordable Chandler auto insurance quotes, ask each insurance company what discounts are available to you. Some of the discounts discussed earlier may not be available everywhere. To find insurers that offer the discounts shown above in Chandler, click here.
Insurance Cost Influencing Factors
The best way to find cheaper auto insurance is to take a look at the rating factors that come into play when calculating the rates you pay for auto insurance. If you understand what influences your rates, this allows you to make educated decisions that will entitle you to better auto insurance rates. Lots of things are used when pricing auto insurance. Some factors are common sense such as your driving record, but other factors are less apparent like your continuous coverage or how financially stable you are.
Listed below are some of the factors used by companies to determine prices.
- Put fewer miles on your vehicle – Driving more miles in a year the higher your rate. Most insurance companies calculate rates based on their usage. Cars and trucks that are left in the garage receive better premium rates than vehicles that are driven to work every day. It’s always a good idea to double check that your policy correctly shows the correct driver usage. Incorrect rating for your GT can cost quite a bit.
- Higher premiums for high stress employers – Occupations such as lawyers, social workers, and dentists have higher premium rates attributed to stressful work requirements and extremely grueling work hours. Conversely, professions such as farmers, athletes and the unemployed get better rates.
- Don’t skimp on liability protection – Your auto insurance policy’s liability coverage will protect you if ever you are determined to be liable for damages caused by your negligence. It provides you with a defense in court which can be incredibly expensive. This coverage is very inexpensive when compared with rates for comp and collision, so insureds should have plenty of protection for their assets.
- Add-on coverages that may not be needed – There are a ton of additional coverages that can waste your money if you aren’t careful. Insurance for things like rental car coverage, accident forgiveness, and Farm Bureau memberships may be wasting your money. The coverages may be enticing at first, but your money might be better spent on other coverage so eliminate them to save money.