The best way we recommend to find discount Ford Fiesta insurance in Chandler is to make a habit of comparing prices annually from different companies who provide car insurance in Arizona.
- It will benefit you to learn about coverages and the things you can control to keep rates in check. Many things that drive up the price like distracted driving and a not-so-good credit score can be rectified by making minor changes in your lifestyle. This article provides more details to help find cheaper rates and find missing discounts.
- Quote rates from exclusive agents, independent agents, and direct providers. Exclusive agents and direct companies can only quote rates from a single company like GEICO and State Farm, while independent agents can give you price quotes for a wide range of insurance providers.
- Compare the new rates to your current policy and see if there is a cheaper rate. If you find a better price and change companies, make sure the effective date of the new policy is the same as the expiration date of the old one.
- Tell your current company of your intent to cancel your current car insurance policy and submit the signed application along with the required initial payment to your new agent or company. Don’t forget to place your new certificate verifying coverage in your vehicle’s glove compartment or console.
A good piece of advice is to use the same level of coverage on each price quote and and to get price estimates from as many companies as you can. Doing this enables the most accurate price comparison and the most accurate and complete price analysis.
We don’t have to point out that fact that auto insurance companies don’t want policyholders to compare prices from other companies. Insureds who shop around for the cheapest price are highly likely to switch to a new company because there is a good chance of finding lower prices. A study discovered that people who compared prices regularly saved as much as $70 a month compared to policyholders who never compared prices.
If finding low prices for Ford Fiesta insurance is your ultimate goal, then having a good understanding how to find and compare insurance rates can save time and money.
We hope to familiarize you with how car insurance works and how to save the most money. If you currently have auto insurance, you will most likely be able to reduce premiums using the ideas covered in this article. Drivers just have to understand the proper way to buy auto insurance from multiple carriers.
The easiest way to compare policy rates for Ford Fiesta insurance in Chandler is to understand car insurance companies allow for online access to compare their rates. To begin a comparison, all you need to do is provide details such as whether you have decent credit, if the vehicle is leased, driver details, and how much you drive. That information gets sent immediately to insurance carriers in your area and they respond with quotes instantly.
To compare multiple company cheaper Ford Fiesta insurance rates now, click here and enter your zip code.
The following companies have been selected to offer comparison quotes in Arizona. To find the cheapest car insurance in AZ, it’s a good idea that you click on several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
Discounts mean cheaper rates for Ford Fiesta insurance in Chandler
Companies that sell car insurance do not list every discount very clearly, so we break down both the well known and the more hidden credits that may apply to you.
- Senior Citizen Discount – If you qualify as a senior citizen, you are able to get a small discount on rates.
- Anti-lock Brake Discount – Cars and trucks with ABS and/or traction control can stop better under adverse conditions and will save you 10% or more on Fiesta insurance in Chandler.
- Multiple Cars – Buying coverage for multiple cars or trucks with the same company can reduce rates for all insured vehicles.
- Home Ownership Discount – Being a homeowner can earn you a little savings since owning and maintaining a home shows financial diligence.
- Driver Safety – Successfully completing a driver safety class is a good idea and can lower rates and also improve your driving technique.
- Theft Prevention System – Cars and trucks with anti-theft systems help deter theft and that can save you a little bit as well.
- Government Employee Discount – Federal government employees could provide a small rate reduction with a few auto insurance companies.
- Auto/Home Discount – If you have multiple policies and place coverage with the same company you could save over 10 percent off each policy depending on the company.
It’s important to understand that most discount credits are not given to your bottom line cost. A few only apply to individual premiums such as comprehensive or collision. Just because it seems like you could get a free auto insurance policy, nobody gets a free ride.
The best auto insurance companies and the discounts they provide are included below.
- American Family has discounts for good student, accident-free, TimeAway discount, multi-vehicle, defensive driver, early bird, and good driver.
- Nationwide includes discounts for defensive driving, accident-free, Farm Bureau membership, anti-theft, and business or organization.
- MetLife may offer discounts for good driver, defensive driver, good student, multi-policy, claim-free, accident-free
- 21st Century may have discounts that include anti-lock brakes, student driver, early bird, automatic seat belts, driver training, and defensive driver.
- Farmers Insurance discounts include teen driver, alternative fuel, multi-car, early shopping, and homeowner.
- Allstate has savings for FullPay discount, economy car, farm vehicle, safe driver, resident student, and good student.
It’s a good idea to ask every company the best way to save money. Some discounts listed above may not be available in Chandler.
When should I get advice from an agent?
Some people still like to have an agent’s advice and that is a personal choice. Professional insurance agents are trained risk managers and help in the event of a claim. The best thing about getting online price quotes is you can get cheap car insurance quotes but also keep your business local. And supporting neighborhood insurance agencies is important particularly in Chandler.
To find an agent, once you fill out this simple form, your insurance coverage information is sent to agents in your area who will give competitive quotes for your insurance coverage. You don’t have to even leave your home since price quotes are sent immediately to your email address. If you wish to compare rates from a specific insurance company, feel free to go to their quote page and complete a quote there.
If you are wanting to find a good Chandler insurance agent, you need to know there are two types of agencies and how they can service your needs differently. Agencies in Chandler can be described as either exclusive or independent. Either type can write car insurance policies, but it is a good idea to know how they are different since it can impact the kind of agent you use.
Independent Car Insurance Agencies or Brokers
These agents are not employed by one company so they have the ability to put coverage with multiple insurance companies and possibly get better coverage at lower prices. To transfer your coverage to a different company, they can switch companies in-house and you don’t have to do anything.
When comparing rates, you need to contact multiple independent agents in order to have the best price comparison. Many can place coverage with additional companies that you may not be familiar with that many times have cheaper rates.
The following are independent insurance agents in Chandler who can help you get free car insurance rate quotes.
- 1st Choice Insurance
2500 N Alma School Rd – Chandler, AZ 85224 – (480) 855-7000 – View Map
- Boudreaux, Jerrold Arizona Insurance SVC
393 W Warner Rd # 117 – Chandler, AZ 85225 – (480) 890-7900 – View Map
- Foothills Insurance Agency
2490 S Gilbert Rd #105 – Chandler, AZ 85286 – (480) 759-1970 – View Map
Exclusive agents can only write with one company such as Allstate and State Farm. Exclusive agents cannot provide prices from multiple companies so always compare other rates. Exclusive agents are usually quite knowledgeable on their company’s products which can be an advantage. Drivers often purchase coverage from exclusives mainly due to the brand name and the convenience of having all coverages with one company.
The following is a short list of exclusive insurance agents in Chandler who can help you get rate quotes.
- Bill Quigley – State Farm Insurance Agent
825 West Warner Road – Chandler, AZ 85225 – (480) 899-7878 – View Map
- Scott Thomas – State Farm Insurance Agent
950 E Pecos Rd #2 – Chandler, AZ 85225 – (480) 782-0100 – View Map
- Farmers Insurance: Mike Canez
381 N Arizona Ave – Chandler, AZ 85225 – (480) 786-5302 – View Map
Finding the right insurance agent shouldn’t rely on just the quoted price. These are some questions your agent should answer.
- Can you use your own choice of collision repair facility?
- How long have they worked with personal auto insurance coverage?
- Do the companies they represent have a solid financial rating?
- Where would your vehicle be repaired?
- Do they have designations such as AIC, CPCU, or CIC?
- Does the agency support the community they serve?
- Is the agent properly licensed in Arizona?
Seven Things That Impact Your Insurance Rates
Many factors are used in the calculation when you get a price on insurance. Some are pretty understandable such as your driving record, but some are more transparent such as whether you are married or how safe your car is. The best way to find cheaper insurance is to take a look at some of the elements that help calculate your insurance rates. If you know what determines premiums, this enables you to make decisions that could result in lower insurance prices.
The factors shown below are a few of the “ingredients” that factor into your prices.
- Women tend to take less risk – Over the last 30 years, statistics show that females tend to be a little less risky than males. It does not mean women are better drivers. Men and women are responsible for fender benders at a similar rate, but the male of the species cause more damage and cost insurance companies more money. They also receive more major tickets like reckless driving and DUI.
- Small coverages can add up – There are many extra coverages that you can get tricked into buying but may not be useful. Coverages like personal injury protection, better glass coverage, and extra equipment coverage could be just wasting money. They may sound like good ideas when talking to your agent, but if you’ve never needed them in the past get rid of them and save.
- Older drivers save more – Older drivers are shown to be more cautious, tend to cause fewer accidents, and usually have better credit. Teenage drivers have a tendency to be inattentive and easily distracted behind the wheel and because of this, their insurance rates are much higher.
- Being married can save on insurance – Having a spouse helps lower the price on your insurance policy. It demonstrates that you tend to be more mature and responsible and insurance companies like that drivers who are married are more cautious.
- Save money by raising deductibles – Protection for physical damage, termed comprehensive and collision coverage on your policy, protects your Ford from damage. Examples of some claims that would be covered would be a windshield shattered by a rock, collision with an animal, and having your car stolen. Physical damage deductibles represent how much money you are required to spend out-of-pocket if a covered claim is submitted. The more money you choose to pay out-of-pocket, the less money you will pay for insurance.
- How’s your driving record? – Drivers with clean records pay lower auto insurance prices than their less careful counterparts. Even one ticket can bump up the cost by twenty percent. Drivers unfortunate enough to have dangerous tickets such as DUI, reckless driving or excessive speeding may be required to submit a SR-22 or proof of financial responsibility with their state’s licensing department in order to prevent a license revocation.
- Pay more for higher performance vehicles – The performance of the vehicle you are buying insurance for makes a significant difference in your auto insurance rates. The lowest premiums are for lower cost passenger vehicles, but other factors influence the final cost greatly.
Insurance losses for a Ford Fiesta – Companies use historical loss data to help determine the price you pay. Models that the data determines to have higher loss trends will have higher rates.
The table below illustrates the actual insurance loss data for Ford Fiesta vehicles. For each coverage category, the loss probability for all vehicles averaged together is equal to 100. Numbers below 100 imply a favorable loss record, while numbers that are greater than 100 point to more claims or a tendency for claims to be larger.
Ford Fiesta Insurance Loss Statistics Make and Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Ford Fiesta 96 91 73 115 123 113BETTERAVERAGEWORSE
Statistics from IIHS.org for 2013-2015 Model Years
Car insurance is an important decision
Even though it can be expensive, insuring your vehicle is required in Arizona but it also protects you in many ways.
- Almost all states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means state laws require a specific level of liability in order to be legal. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a loan on your Ford, most lenders will require you to buy full coverage to protect their interest in the vehicle. If the policy lapses, the bank may buy a policy for your Ford at an extremely high rate and require you to pay for the expensive policy.
- Car insurance preserves not only your Ford but also your financial assets. It will also provide coverage for most medical and hospital costs for both you and anyone you injure as the result of an accident. One policy coverage, liability insurance, will also pay attorney fees if you cause an accident and are sued. If your Ford gets damaged, your car insurance policy will pay all costs to repair after the deductible has been paid.
The benefits of carrying adequate insurance definitely exceed the cost, especially when you need to use it. According to a recent study, the average American driver is overpaying more than $820 a year so it’s very important to do a rate comparison every year to ensure rates are inline.
When searching for inexpensive Chandler car insurance quotes, it’s not a good idea to buy lower coverage limits just to save a few bucks. There have been many cases where drivers have reduced liability coverage limits only to regret they didn’t purchase enough coverage. Your aim should be to buy enough coverage at a price you can afford, but don’t skip important coverages to save money.
Some insurance companies do not offer online quoting and these regional carriers work with independent agencies. Lower-priced insurance in Chandler can be found both online in addition to many Chandler insurance agents, and you should be comparing both in order to have the best chance of saving money.
We just covered a lot of tips how to compare Ford Fiesta insurance rates in Chandler. The most important thing to understand is the more quotes you get, the higher your chance of finding the cheapest Ford Fiesta rate quotes. You may even discover the lowest priced insurance comes from an unexpected company.
Additional insurance information can be read at these links:
- Older Driver Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance Rates for Uninsured Drivers in Chandler? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for Drivers with Good Credit in Chandler? (FAQ)
- How Does Hitting a Deer Impact Insurance Rates? (Allstate)
- What does Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Cover? (Allstate)
- Credit and Insurance Scores (Insurance Information Institute)
- Auto Insurance 101 (About.com)