Want to save money and find more affordable Buick Enclave insurance in Chandler? If you are new to online price comparisons, it’s easy to get bewildered due to the large number of online companies who claim to have the best insurance rates.
It’s amazing but most insurance policyholders kept their coverage with the same insurance company for over three years, and just under half have never even compared quotes to find lower-cost rates. Many consumers in Arizona could pocket 50% a year by just comparing quotes, but they just don’t understand the actual amount they would save if they bought a different policy.
It’s a great practice to compare rates as often as possible since insurance prices change quite often. Even if you got the best rates on Buick Enclave insurance in Chandler on your last policy you will most likely find a better premium rate today. You’ll find a ton of advice on Enclave insurance on the internet, but we’re going to give you some excellent ideas to lower your insurance rates in Chandler.
Just keep in mind that making a lot of price comparisons gives you a better chance of getting more affordable rates. Some smaller insurers do not give online Chandler Enclave insurance quotes, so it’s important to compare price estimates on coverage from those companies, too.
The car insurance companies shown below are ready to provide price quotes in Chandler, AZ. If you want cheap car insurance in Arizona, it’s highly recommended you compare several of them in order to find the most competitive rates.
Three reasons auto insurance is important
Despite the high cost of buying insurance for a Buick Enclave in Chandler, paying for auto insurance may be required for several reasons.
- The majority of states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means it is punishable by state law to not carry specific minimum amounts of liability insurance coverage in order to drive the car legally. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you took out a loan on your Buick, most banks will require that you have insurance to guarantee loan repayment. If you let the policy lapse, the bank may insure your Buick at a much higher premium rate and require you to fork over much more than you were paying before.
- Auto insurance protects your vehicle and your assets. It will also reimburse you for medical transport and hospital expenses for you, your passengers, and anyone else injured in an accident. As part of your policy, liability insurance also pays expenses related to your legal defense if someone files suit against you as the result of an accident. If your vehicle suffers damage from an accident or hail, collision and comprehensive (also known as other-than-collision) coverage will pay all costs to repair after the deductible has been paid.
The benefits of buying auto insurance definitely exceed the price paid, especially for larger claims. The average driver in America overpays as much as $825 a year so you should quote your policy with other companies at every policy renewal to save money.
Detailed insurance information
The rate table below showcases different insurance premium costs for Buick Enclave models. Understanding how prices are established can help customers make smart choices when choosing a car insurance company.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Enclave CX 2WD||$182||$364||$338||$20||$102||$1,006||$84|
|Enclave CX AWD||$182||$364||$338||$20||$102||$1,006||$84|
|Enclave XL 2WD||$182||$364||$338||$20||$102||$1,006||$84|
|Enclave XL AWD||$204||$364||$338||$20||$102||$1,028||$86|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices above based on single female driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, claim-free, multi-policy, safe-driver, and multi-vehicle. Information does not factor in the specific area where the vehicle is garaged which can impact prices significantly.
Safe drivers pay less for car insurance
The chart below shows how traffic citations and at-fault claims can drive up Buick Enclave insurance rates for different age groups. Data assumes a single male driver, full coverage, $1,000 deductibles, and no discounts are factored in.
Male drivers compared to female drivers in Chandler
The information below illustrates the comparison of Buick Enclave premium costs for male and female drivers. The prices are based on a clean driving record, no claims, full coverage, $1,000 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no policy discounts are applied.
Save money by taking advantage of discounts
Insuring your vehicles can cost a lot, but you might be missing out on some discounts that can drop the cost substantially. Some discounts will apply when you purchase, but some need to be specifically requested in order for you to get them.
- Pay Early and Save – By paying your policy upfront rather than spreading payments over time you can actually save on your bill.
- Own a Home and Save – Simply owning a home may earn you a small savings due to the fact that maintaining a home demonstrates responsibility.
- Senior Citizen Rates – If you’re over the age of 55, you may qualify for a small decrease in premiums.
- Life Insurance Discount – Not every insurance company offers life insurance, but if they do you may earn lower car insurance rates if you buy auto and life insurance together.
- Passive Restraint Discount – Options like air bags and/or automatic seat belt systems may earn rate discounts up to 30%.
- Government Employees – Simply working for the federal government may reduce rates when you quote Chandler car insurance depending on your company.
- Discount for Good Grades – Maintaining excellent grades can be rewarded with saving of up to 25%. The good student discount can last up until you turn 25.
- No Claim Discounts – Drivers who don’t have accidents can save substantially as opposed to policyholders that have many claims.
- Drivers Education – Cut your cost by having your teen driver successfully take a driver’s education course in high school.
It’s important to understand that most of the big mark downs will not be given to the overall cost of the policy. Most cut specific coverage prices like medical payments or collision. So even though they make it sound like you can get free auto insurance, that’s just not realistic.
The diagram below compares Buick Enclave car insurance rates with and without discounts applied to the premium. The data assumes a male driver, no claims, a clean driving record, Arizona state minimum liability limits, full physical damage coverage, and $250 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with marriage, multi-policy, safe-driver, multi-car, claim-free, and homeowner discounts applied.
A few popular companies and a selection of discounts include:
- 21st Century may include discounts for driver training, student driver, anti-lock brakes, defensive driver, 55 and older, and automatic seat belts.
- Progressive has discounts for continuous coverage, homeowner, multi-vehicle, online signing, good student, online quote discount, and multi-policy.
- State Farm may have discounts that include Steer Clear safe driver discount, student away at school, good student, accident-free, multiple autos, and driver’s education.
- Nationwide policyholders can earn discounts including defensive driving, Farm Bureau membership, easy pay, multi-policy, family plan, and good student.
- Esurance may offer discounts for renters, online quote, claim free, anti-theft, and paid-in-full.
- The Hartford offers discounts including good student, vehicle fuel type, bundle, defensive driver, and air bag.
If you are trying to find affordable Buick Enclave insurance quotes, ask all companies you are considering which discounts can lower your rates. All car insurance discounts might not be available to policyholders in your area. For a list of companies with discount rates in Chandler, click here to view.
Car insurance is available from local agents
Some people prefer to talk to a local agent and that is a smart decision An additional benefit of price shopping on the web is that you can obtain cheap car insurance rates and still have a local agent. Supporting local insurance agents is still important in Chandler.
Once you complete this quick form, the quote information is instantly submitted to local insurance agents that provide free Chandler car insurance quotes for your business. You won’t need to find an agent as quotes are delivered immediately to you. You’ll get the best rates without having to waste a lot of time. If you wish to get a price quote from one company in particular, you would need to visit that company’s website and fill out their quote form.
Compare rates from both independent and exclusive car insurance agents
If you are searching for a good insurance agency, it helps to know the two types of agencies from which to choose. Chandler agents can either be exclusive or independent.
Independent Agencies or Brokers
These type of agents can quote rates with many companies and that is an advantage because they can write policies through many different car insurance companies enabling the ability to shop coverage around. To move your coverage to a new company, an independent agent can move your coverage without you having to go to a different agency.
When comparing rates, you will want to include multiple independent agents to have the best price comparison. Most also have access to companies you’ve never heard of that many times have cheaper rates.
Listed below are Chandler independent insurance agents that can give you free rate quotes.
- Southwind Ins Agency, Inc.
2169 E Warner Rd Suite 103 – Tempe, AZ 85284 – (480) 543-1797 – View Map
- Independent Insurance Agent
5165 S Eileen Dr – Chandler, AZ 85248 – (480) 220-7233 – View Map
- Sunvalley Insurance (Agency)
4960 S Gilbert Rd #1 – Chandler, AZ 85249 – (480) 626-7218 – View Map
Agents of this type write business for a single company such as State Farm, Allstate, and Farm Bureau. These agents are not able to provide prices from multiple companies so keep that in mind. Exclusive agents are usually well trained on their company’s products which helps them sell on service rather than price. Consumers often buy insurance from these agents partially due to the brand and the convenience of having all coverages with one company.
Shown below is a list of exclusive insurance agencies in Chandler that are able to give price quotes.
- State Farm: Randy Eller
7050 W Chandler Blvd – Chandler, AZ 85226 – (480) 961-4884 – View Map
- Farmers Insurance – Tom Sisouvanh
3170 S Gilbert Rd #5 – Chandler, AZ 85286 – (480) 409-1515 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Thomas Lane
1835 W Chandler Blvd Ste 201 – Chandler, AZ 85224 – (480) 857-1384 – View Map
Finding a good insurance agent shouldn’t rely on just the premium amount. Below are some questions you should ask.
- Will a damage claim use OEM or aftermarket replacement parts?
- Did they already check your driving record and credit reports?
- Will you get a loaner vehicle if you car is being repaired?
- Where would your vehicle be repaired?
- Is there any savings for paying the full premium?
- Can you use your own choice of collision repair facility?
- Are you getting all the discounts the company offers?
Quote more to save more
As you shop your coverage around, it’s very important that you do not buy lower coverage limits just to save a few bucks. There have been many situations where someone sacrificed comprehensive coverage or liability limits and learned later they didn’t have enough coverage. The proper strategy is to purchase plenty of coverage at a price you can afford but still have enough coverage for asset protection.
In this article, we presented many ideas to get a better price on Buick Enclave insurance in Chandler. The key thing to remember is the more providers you compare, the better your chances of lowering your rates. Drivers may even discover the lowest prices are with a small local company.
Drivers switch companies for a variety of reasons including poor customer service, high prices, extreme rates for teen drivers or even unfair underwriting practices. It doesn’t matter why you want to switch finding a new company is less work than it seems.
How to find cheaper rates for Buick Enclave insurance in Chandler
If you want to save the most money, the best way to get low-cost Buick Enclave insurance is to make a habit of comparing prices annually from companies who sell auto insurance in Chandler.
- It will benefit you to learn about what is in your policy and the factors you can control to prevent expensive coverage. Many rating factors that result in higher rates such as inattentive driving and an unacceptable credit rating can be controlled by making lifestyle changes or driving safer.
- Request rate estimates from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Exclusive and direct companies can only give prices from one company like GEICO or Allstate, while agents who are independent can give you price quotes from multiple companies.
- Compare the new rates to the premium of your current policy to see if a cheaper price is available. If you find better rates and switch companies, ensure coverage does not lapse between policies.
A good tip to remember is to use similar limits and deductibles on every quote and and to compare as many different companies as possible. This ensures a fair rate comparison and plenty of rates choose from.
- Prom Night Tips for Teen Drivers (State Farm)
- Who Has the Cheapest Chandler Auto Insurance for a Ford Explorer? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Chandler Auto Insurance for a Toyota RAV4? (FAQ)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for Immigrants in Chandler? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Chandler Car Insurance for Low Income Drivers? (FAQ)
- Young Drivers: The High Risk Years Video (iihs.org)
- Red Light Cameras (State Farm)