Are you looking for lower-priced Ford F-150 insurance in Chandler? If you’re searching for lower-priced insurance online, do you get frustrated by the wide range of insurance sources in your area? Arizona drivers have so many sources available that it can turn into a challenge to find better premium rates for Ford F-150 insurance in Chandler. Chandler is a good city to live in, but expensive premiums for insurance can make it impossible to affordably buy enough coverage.
Remarkably, a study showed that 70% of consumers have remained with the same insurance company for well over three years, and nearly 40% of drivers have never compared quotes from other companies. Drivers in the U.S. could cut their rates by as much as $860 a year just by getting comparison quotes, but they don’t believe how much savings they would realize if they replace their high priced policy.
Smart consumers take time to get comparison quotes before your policy renews because prices change regularly. Just because you had the best deal on Ford F-150 insurance in Chandler six months ago there may be better deals available now. Forget anything you know (or think you know) about insurance because you’re going to learn one of the easiest ways to save on insurance.
Buying the cheapest insurance in Chandler can be easy if you know a few tricks. Virtually every person who compares rate quotes for insurance will most likely find lower prices. Nevertheless, Arizona vehicle owners can benefit by having an understanding of how insurance companies compete online and apply this information to your search.
Get cheaper Ford F-150 insurance in Chandler with discounts
Companies do not list the complete list of policy discounts very clearly, so we break down some of the best known and the harder-to-find credits available to lower your premiums when you buy Chandler car insurance online.
- E-sign – A handful of companies may give you up to $50 for buying a policy and signing up over the internet.
- Government Employee Discount – Simply working for the federal government can save as much as 8% with certain companies.
- Early Signing – A few larger companies give discounts for switching to them prior to your current F-150 insurance policy expiring. It can save you around 10%.
- No Claims – Insureds who avoid accidents and claims can save substantially as compared to accident-prone drivers.
- ABS Brakes – Cars and trucks with ABS and/or traction control can stop better under adverse conditions so companies give up to a 10% discount.
- Use Seat Belts – Using a seat belt and requiring all passengers to buckle up can save 10% or more off PIP or medical payments premium.
- Own a Home and Save – Owning a house in Chandler can save a few bucks because of the fact that having a home is proof that your finances are in order.
- Drive Less and Save – Driving less may enable drivers to earn slightly better auto insurance rates than normal.
- Multi-policy Discount – When you have multiple policies and insure them both with the same insurance company you may earn as much as 10 to 15 percent.
- Telematics Devices – People who choose to allow driving data collection to track when and where they use their vehicle remotely such as Allstate’s Drivewise and State Farm’s In-Drive system could possibly reduce rates if they show good driving skills.
One thing to note about discounts is that most credits do not apply to the overall cost of the policy. Most only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like liability and collision coverage. Despite the appearance that you would end up receiving a 100% discount, you’re out of luck.
The example below shows the difference between Ford F-150 premium costs with and without policy discounts. The information is based on a male driver, no violations or claims, Arizona state minimum liability limits, full physical damage coverage, and $100 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with multi-car, multi-policy, homeowner, safe-driver, claim-free, and marriage discounts applied.
Auto insurance companies that may include these benefits are:
Before purchasing a policy, check with each company what discounts are available to you. Depending on the company, some discounts may not be available in Chandler. If you would like to choose from a list of providers with the best Ford F-150 insurance discounts in Arizona, follow this link.
How to compare Ford F-150 insurance quotes in Chandler, AZ
Most companies allow you to get prices for coverage on the web. This process is easy for anyone as you just type in your coverage information as requested by the quote form. After the form is submitted, their system gets credit information and your driving record and returns pricing information based on the data you entered.
Quoting online for Ford F-150 insurance in Chandler makes it a lot easier to compare rates and it is important to get many rate quotes if you want to get affordable rates.
If you want to compare rates now, consider comparing rates from the companies shown below. If you have coverage now, it’s recommended you duplicate coverages and limits as shown on your current policy. Doing this assures you are getting rate quotes based on identical coverages.
The companies shown below are ready to provide free rate quotes in Arizona. If you wish to find the cheapest car insurance in Arizona, it’s a good idea that you visit several of them to get the best price comparison.
Ford F-150 insurance statistics and information
The table shown below covers detailed analysis of insurance premium costs for Ford F-150 models. Learning as much as possible about how rates are figured can help guide drivers when making smart buying decisions.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|F-150 XL Regular Cab 2WD||$174||$246||$314||$18||$94||$846||$71|
|F-150 STX Regular Cab 2WD||$174||$314||$314||$18||$94||$914||$76|
|F-150 XL Super Cab 2WD||$174||$314||$314||$18||$94||$914||$76|
|F-150 XLT Regular Cab 2WD||$174||$314||$314||$18||$94||$914||$76|
|F-150 STX Super Cab 2WD||$174||$314||$314||$18||$94||$914||$76|
|F-150 XL Crew Cab 2WD||$200||$314||$314||$18||$94||$940||$78|
|F-150 XLT Super Cab 2WD||$200||$314||$314||$18||$94||$940||$78|
|F-150 STX Regular Cab 4WD||$200||$314||$314||$18||$94||$940||$78|
|F-150 XL Regular Cab 4WD||$200||$314||$314||$18||$94||$940||$78|
|F-150 FX2 Super Cab 2WD||$200||$314||$314||$18||$94||$940||$78|
|F-150 XLT Crew Cab 2WD||$200||$314||$314||$18||$94||$940||$78|
|F-150 XL Super Cab 4WD||$200||$314||$314||$18||$94||$940||$78|
|F-150 XLT Regular Cab 4WD||$200||$314||$314||$18||$94||$940||$78|
|F-150 XL Crew Cab 4WD||$224||$314||$314||$18||$94||$964||$80|
|F-150 STX Super Cab 4WD||$224||$314||$314||$18||$94||$964||$80|
|F-150 XLT Super Cab 4WD||$224||$314||$314||$18||$94||$964||$80|
|F-150 FX2 2WD||$224||$382||$314||$18||$94||$1,032||$86|
|F-150 Lariat Super Cab 2WD||$224||$382||$314||$18||$94||$1,032||$86|
|F-150 Lariat Crew Cab 2WD||$224||$382||$314||$18||$94||$1,032||$86|
|F-150 FX4 Super Cab 4WD||$224||$382||$314||$18||$94||$1,032||$86|
|F-150 XLT Crew Cab 4WD||$224||$382||$314||$18||$94||$1,032||$86|
|F-150 FX4 4WD||$224||$382||$314||$18||$94||$1,032||$86|
|F-150 Lariat Crew Cab 4WD||$224||$382||$314||$18||$94||$1,032||$86|
|F-150 SVT Raptor Super Cab 4WD||$224||$382||$314||$18||$94||$1,032||$86|
|F-150 Lariat Super Cab 4WD||$224||$382||$314||$18||$94||$1,032||$86|
|F-150 Lariat Crew Cab Platinum 2WD||$224||$450||$314||$18||$94||$1,100||$92|
|F-150 Lariat Crew Cab Harley 2WD||$224||$450||$314||$18||$94||$1,100||$92|
|F-150 Lariat King Ranch 2WD||$224||$450||$314||$18||$94||$1,100||$92|
|F-150 Lariat King Ranch 4WD||$250||$450||$314||$18||$94||$1,126||$94|
|F-150 Lariat Crew Cab Harley 4WD||$250||$450||$314||$18||$94||$1,126||$94|
|F-150 Lariat Crew Cab Platinum 4WD||$250||$450||$314||$18||$94||$1,126||$94|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Cost estimates assume married female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-policy, multi-vehicle, claim-free, homeowner, and safe-driver. Rates do not factor in Chandler location which can impact price quotes greatly.
The information below highlights how deductible choice and can affect Ford F-150 insurance costs for different insured age categories. The prices are based on a married female driver, comprehensive and collision coverage, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Drive safe and save
The information below illustrates how violations and fender-benders raise Ford F-150 car insurance rates for different ages of insureds. The data is based on a married female driver, comp and collision included, $250 deductibles, and no other discounts are factored in.
Ford F-150 full coverage rates compared to liability only
The information below visualizes the comparison of Ford F-150 insurance rates with full physical damage coverage and with liability coverage only. The prices are based on no claims or driving violations, $1,000 deductibles, drivers are single, and no other discounts are factored in.
Should you pay for full coverage?
There is no clear-cut formula to exclude full coverage on your policy, but there is a general school of thought. If the annual cost of comprehensive and collision coverage is 10% or more of any settlement you would receive from your insurance company, then it might be time to consider dropping full coverage.
For example, let’s say your Ford F-150 settlement value is $6,000 and you have $1,000 full coverage deductibles. If your vehicle is totaled, the most your company will settle for is $5,000 after paying the physical damage deductible. If it’s costing in excess of $500 annually for physical damage coverage, then you might consider buying liability only.
There are some scenarios where buying only liability insurance is not advised. If you still owe a portion of the original loan, you must maintain physical damage coverage as part of the loan conditions. Also, if you can’t afford to buy a different vehicle if your current one is totaled, you should maintain full coverage.
What insurance coverages do I need?
When choosing insurance from an agent or online, there isn’t really a “best” method to buy coverage. Your situation is unique.
Here are some questions about coverages that could help you determine whether you would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- What states are considered no-fault?
- How can I get my company to pay me more for my totaled car?
- What is glass protection for?
- I have health insurance so do I need medical payments coverage?
- Is my custom paint covered by insurance?
- Why am I required to get a high-risk car insurance policy?
- Are combined or split liability limits better?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions, you may need to chat with a licensed insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, fill out this quick form.
Local Chandler insurance agents and auto insurance
Some consumers just want to go talk to an agent and doing so can bring peace of mind The best thing about comparing auto insurance online is that drivers can save money and get better rates and also buy local.
After completing this simple form, your information is sent to companies in Chandler that give free quotes for your coverage. It simplifies rate comparisons since you won’t have to leave your computer since rate quotes are delivered to your email. You can most likely find cheaper rates and a licensed agent to work with. If you have a need to get a rate quote from a specific company, you can always visit that company’s website and submit a quote form there.
Finding a good company should depend on more than just a cheap quote. Below are some questions you should ask.
- How long have they worked with personal auto insurance coverage?
- Do the companies they represent have a solid financial rating?
- Which insurance company do they prefer to write with?
- If you raise deductibles, how much can you save?
- Does the agency have a positive business rating?
- What will you get paid if your car is a total loss? How is that amount determined?
What types of auto insurance agents are in Chandler?
When narrowing the list to find a local Chandler insurance agency, there are two different types of agencies and how they work. Agencies in Chandler are categorized either independent or exclusive.
Exclusive Auto Insurance Agencies
Agents of this type can only provide one company’s prices like AAA, State Farm, Farmers Insurance, and Allstate. Exclusive agencies are unable to compare rates from other companies so you might not find the best rates. Exclusive agencies are highly trained on their company’s products and that enables them to sell even at higher rates. Many people buy from the same agent for years mainly due to the prominence of the brand rather than having the cheapest rates.
Shown below are exclusive agents in Chandler who may provide you with price quote information.
- State Farm: Randy Eller
7050 W Chandler Blvd – Chandler, AZ 85226 – (480) 961-4884 – View Map
- Steve Haase – State Farm Insurance Agent
220 N Chippewa Pl – Chandler, AZ 85224 – (480) 963-0261 – View Map
- American Family Insurance – Michael Pinta Agency Inc.
5505 W Chandler Blvd Ste 19 – Chandler, AZ 85226 – (480) 785-1500 – View Map
These agents can quote rates with many companies so they have the ability to put coverage with multiple insurance companies and find the cheapest rate. If your agent finds better pricing, an independent agent can move your coverage and that require little work on your part. When searching for an agent, you will definitely want to get rate quotes from several independent insurance agents to get the most accurate price comparison. Many write coverage with smaller regional carriers that may provide cheaper auto insurance rates.
Listed below is a short list of independent agencies in Chandler that can give you price quote information.
- Allied Insurance Group
2231 E Pecos Rd #2 – Chandler, AZ 85225 – (480) 634-5222 – View Map
- Parrish Insurance
1256 W Chandler Blvd # G – Chandler, AZ 85224 – (480) 821-1005 – View Map
- Oasis Insurance
1200 N Arizona Ave #3 – Chandler, AZ 85225 – (480) 782-9202 – View Map
After getting good answers to all your questions and a low price estimate, it’s possible that you found a car insurance agent that will properly service your auto insurance policy. Just be aware that once you purchase a policy you can cancel coverage at any point so never assume that you’re stuck with your new company for a certain time period.
What is YOUR best insurance company?
As you restructure your insurance plan, make sure you don’t skimp on coverage in order to save money. There have been many cases where an insured dropped uninsured motorist or liability limits and learned later that the few dollars in savings costed them thousands. Your aim should be to get the best coverage possible for the lowest price while still protecting your assets.
Insureds switch companies for any number of reasons including high rates after DUI convictions, policy cancellation, denial of a claim or even delays in paying claims. No matter why you want to switch, finding a new company is not as difficult as it may seem.
Some auto insurance companies may not have rate quotes online and usually these regional carriers only sell coverage through independent insurance agencies. Lower-priced auto insurance in Chandler can be sourced from both online companies as well as from independent agents in Chandler, and you should compare rates from both in order to have the best price selection to choose from.
How to save money on Ford F-150 insurance in Chandler
The best way we recommend to find better pricing on car insurance rates in Chandler is to make a habit of comparing prices annually from insurers in Arizona.
- First, try to comprehend what coverages are included in your policy and the things you can control to keep rates low. Many things that result in higher prices like tickets, at-fault accidents, and poor credit can be eliminated by improving your driving habits or financial responsibility.
- Second, compare rates from independent agents, exclusive agents, and direct companies. Exclusive and direct companies can only give prices from a single company like GEICO or Allstate, while independent agencies can provide prices from multiple insurance companies.
- Third, compare the new quotes to your existing coverage to see if a cheaper rate is available in Chandler. If you find a lower rate, make sure the effective date of the new policy is the same as the expiration date of the old one.
- Fourth, provide written notification to your current company of your decision to cancel your current auto insurance policy and submit payment and a signed application to your new agent or company. As soon as you can, place the new certificate verifying proof of insurance along with the vehicle’s registration papers.
The critical component of shopping around is to compare similar coverage information on every quote request and and to analyze as many companies as feasibly possible. This helps ensure an apples-to-apples comparison and the best price quote selection.
Additional auto insurance information is located below:
- Distracted Driving Extends Beyond Texting (State Farm)
- How Much are Car Insurance Rates for a GMC Sierra in Chandler? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance for a Hyundai Elantra in Chandler? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for a Dodge Ram in Chandler? (FAQ)
- Choosing an Insurance Company (Insurance Information Institute)
- Cellphones, Texting and Driving (iihs.org)
- Five Steps to Filing an Auto Insurance Claim (Insurance Information Institute)
- Honda warning system reduces insurance claims (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)