Are you researching low-cost Honda CR-Z insurance in Chandler? Buying car insurance online can seem complicated if you haven’t ever compared insurance using online rate comparisons. But don’t be baffled because we’re going to show you how to find affordable Honda CR-Z in Chandler.
We don’t have to point out that fact that car insurance companies don’t want you to compare rates. People who get comparison quotes at least once a year are inclined to buy a different policy because there is a good probability of finding a lower rate. A study discovered that drivers who routinely shopped around saved on average $865 a year compared to those who don’t regularly compare prices.
If finding the lowest rates on Honda CR-Z insurance is why you’re reading this, then having some knowledge of how to quote prices and compare insurance rates can save time, money, and frustration.
Consumers should take time to compare premium rates occasionally since prices trend upward over time. Just because you found the lowest price on Honda CR-Z insurance in Chandler last year you may be paying too much now. You can find a lot of wrong information about CR-Z insurance on the web, but by reading this article, you’re going to learn some solid techniques on how to find affordable car insurance in Chandler.
If you already have coverage, you stand a good chance to be able to reduce premiums using the techniques covered below. Buying the best protection in Chandler is not as confusing as people think. But Arizona vehicle owners need to learn how companies charge you for coverage because rates are impacted by many factors.
Affordable companies for Honda CR-Z insurance
The auto insurance companies shown below can provide quotes in Arizona. To locate cheap auto insurance in Chandler, AZ, we suggest you get rate quotes from several of them in order to find the lowest rates.
How do Insurance Companies Determine Honda CR-Z Insurance Premiums?
Smart consumers have a good feel for some of the things that go into determining car insurance rates. If you know what determines base rates, this allows you to make good choices that could result in lower car insurance prices.
Prevent theft and save – Purchasing a vehicle with advanced anti-theft systems can save you some money. Systems that thwart thieves such as vehicle immobilizer systems, General Motors OnStar and LoJack tracking systems can thwart car theft.
Gender impacts premiums – Statistics have proven women are more cautious behind the wheel. That doesn’t necessarily mean that women are BETTER drivers than men. Both sexes are in fender benders at about the same rate, but males have costlier accidents. They also get more serious tickets like DUI and reckless driving. Young men ages 16 to 20 are several times more likely to be in an accident and therefore are the most expensive to insure.
Marriage is a factor – Your spouse actually saves money on your car insurance bill. Having a significant other demonstrates that you tend to be more stable financially and insurance companies like that married drivers get in fewer accidents.
Liability protection risk factors – Liability insurance is the protection in the event that you are found liable for personal injury or accident damage. It provides legal defense coverage which can cost thousands of dollars. This coverage is relatively inexpensive when compared to the cost of physical damage coverage, so drivers should carry high limits.
Save money by eliminating incidental coverages – There are many extra bells and whistles that you can buy if you don’t pay attention. Coverages for coverage for rental cars, high-cost glass coverage, and extra life insurance coverage are some examples. These coverages may sound good initially, but now you might not need them so remove them from your policy.
Always have car insurance – Allowing your car insurance policy to lapse is a fast way to increase your renewal premiums. Not only will rates go up, not being able to provide proof of insurance can result in a license revocation or jail time.
Loss probability for a Honda CR-Z – Insurers include the past claim trends for vehicles to calculate a rate that will offset any claims. Vehicles that statistically have higher claim frequency or loss amount will have a higher premium rate. The data below shows the insurance loss data used by companies for Honda CR-Z vehicles.
For each coverage category, the statistical loss for all vehicles averaged together is set at 100. Numbers that are below 100 mean the vehicle has better than average losses, while numbers above 100 point to more losses or tendency to have larger claims.
|Make and Model||Collision||Property Damage||Comp||Personal Injury||Medical Payment||Bodily Injury|
|Honda CR-Z Hybrid||106||87||83||98|
Empty fields indicate not enough data collected
Statistics from IIHS.org for 2013-2015 Model Years
Auto insurance discounts are available for cheaper rates
Companies don’t always publicize their entire list of discounts in an easy-to-find place, so the below list has some of the best known and also the more inconspicuous credits that you can use to lower your rates.
- College Student – Any of your kids who attend college more than 100 miles from Chandler and do not take a car to college could qualify for this discount.
- Multiple Vehicles – Buying coverage for primary and secondary vehicles on one policy can get a discount on all vehicles.
- Professional Organizations – Joining a civic or occupational organization in Chandler could trigger savings on your policy.
- Low Mileage Discounts – Keeping the miles down on your Honda could earn substantially lower premium rates.
- Drivers Ed for Students – It’s a good idea to have your young drivers complete a driver education course as it will make them better drivers and lower rates.
- Early Signing – Some auto insurance companies reward drivers for buying a new policy before your current expiration date. This discount can save up to 10%.
- Government Employees – Having worked for a branch of the government could qualify for a slight premium decrease with some auto insurance companies.
- Theft Deterrent Discount – Cars and trucks optioned with advanced anti-theft systems are stolen less frequently and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Military Deployment Discount – Being on active duty in the military may qualify for rate reductions.
- Paperwork-free – Certain auto insurance companies may give you up to $50 for signing up on their website.
A quick disclaimer, many deductions do not apply to the entire cost. Most only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like physical damage coverage or medical payments. So even though you would think all those discounts means the company will pay you, that’s just not realistic. But any discount will reduce your policy premiums.
Larger auto insurance companies and a partial list of their discounts are shown below.
- State Farm policyholders can earn discounts including passive restraint, Drive Safe & Save, anti-theft, defensive driving training, and multiple autos.
- American Family includes discounts for good student, bundled insurance, Steer into Savings, air bags, and early bird.
- GEICO offers discounts including anti-lock brakes, multi-policy, driver training, military active duty, emergency military deployment, and defensive driver.
- 21st Century offers premium reductions for air bags, good student, 55 and older, theft prevention, driver training, automatic seat belts, and homeowners.
- Progressive may offer discounts for multi-vehicle, online signing, online quote discount, continuous coverage, and homeowner.
It’s a good idea to ask all companies you are considering how many discounts you can get. Some credits might not be offered in your area.
Local Chandler auto insurance agents and auto insurance
A lot of people still prefer to sit down and talk to an agent and doing so can bring peace of mind A nice benefit of comparing rate quotes online is you may find the lowest rates and still have a local agent. And buying from neighborhood insurance agencies is important particularly in Chandler.
Upon completion of this simple form, your information is sent to local insurance agents that provide free Chandler car insurance quotes for your insurance coverage. You won’t need to find an agent on your own because quoted prices will be sent directly to you. Get lower rates without having to waste a lot of time. If you have a need to get a rate quote from a specific company, you just need to navigate to their website and give them your coverage information.
If you need to find a reliable insurance agency, it’s helpful to know the different types of agents from which to choose. Auto insurance agents can be described as either independent agents or exclusive agents depending on their employer.
Independent Auto Insurance Agencies
Independent agents are not employed by one company so they can quote policies with lots of companies and get the cheapest rates. If prices rise, they simply switch companies in-house and you don’t have to do anything. If you need lower rates, we recommend you check rates from multiple independent agents in order to have the best price comparison. Many can place coverage with smaller mutual companies which may provide better rates.
Shown below is a list of independent insurance agencies in Chandler that can give you competitive price quotes.
- Foothills Insurance Agency
2490 S Gilbert Rd #105 – Chandler, AZ 85286 – (480) 759-1970 – View Map
- Poothills Insurance
4221 E Chandler Blvd # 119 – Phoenix, AZ 85048 – (480) 759-1970 – View Map
- J L Pound Insurance Agency
12139 E Cloud Rd – Chandler, AZ 85249 – (602) 284-2141 – View Map
Exclusive Auto Insurance Agencies
Exclusive agents can only provide one company’s prices like Farmers Insurance, American Family, State Farm and Allstate. These agents are not able to provide other company’s prices so always compare other rates. Exclusive insurance agents are usually quite knowledgeable on the products they sell which can be an advantage. Many people buy from exclusive agents mostly because of the brand legacy rather than having the cheapest rates.
Shown below are exclusive insurance agencies in Chandler that can give you price quote information.
- Bill Quigley – State Farm Insurance Agent
825 West Warner Road – Chandler, AZ 85225 – (480) 899-7878 – View Map
- Paula Koroso – State Farm Insurance Agent
569 N Arizona Ave – Chandler, AZ 85225 – (480) 792-1400 – View Map
- Farmers Insurance – Tom Sisouvanh
3170 S Gilbert Rd #5 – Chandler, AZ 85286 – (480) 409-1515 – View Map
Picking the best insurance agent requires more thought than just a low price. Get answers to these questions too.
- Is the agent properly licensed in Arizona?
- Will you be dealing directly with the agent or with a Custom Service Representative (CSR)?
- What are their preferred companies if they are an independent agency?
- Do they specialize in personal lines coverage in Chandler?
- Does the agent have professional designations like CIC, CPCU or AIC?
- Is there a 24/7 contact number?
What insurance coverages do I need?
Always remember that when buying proper insurance coverage, there isn’t really a perfect coverage plan. Every situation is different and your policy should reflect that.
For instance, these questions might point out if your insurance needs could use an agent’s help.
- What is roadside assistance coverage?
- Am I covered if my car is in a flood?
- Who sells insurance for high-risk drivers?
- Does my insurance cover damage caused when ticketed for reckless driving?
- Should I have a commercial auto policy?
- Does my car insurance cover rental cars?
- Do I need replacement cost coverage?
If you’re not sure about those questions, then you may want to think about talking to an agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, simply complete this short form or click here for a list of car insurance companies in your area.
Quote often and quote early
Low-cost Honda CR-Z insurance in Chandler is definitely available both online and from local agencies, so get free Chandler car insurance quotes from both of them to have the best chance of lowering rates. Some insurance companies do not offer rates over the internet and most of the time these smaller providers only sell through local independent agents.
As you prepare to switch companies, it’s a bad idea to buy poor coverage just to save money. Too many times, an accident victim reduced collision coverage and discovered at claim time they didn’t have enough coverage. The ultimate goal is to purchase a proper amount of coverage at an affordable rate.
Steps to buying cheaper Honda CR-Z insurance in Chandler
It takes a few minutes, but the best way to find affordable car insurance rates in Chandler is to start doing an annual price comparison from providers who provide car insurance in Arizona.
- Learn about the different coverages in a policy and the factors you can control to lower rates. Many rating factors that drive up the price like tickets, at-fault accidents, and a poor credit score can be amended by making lifestyle changes or driving safer.
- Compare price quotes from independent agents, exclusive agents, and direct companies. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can provide rates from one company like Progressive or State Farm, while independent agents can provide price quotes from multiple sources.
- Compare the new rates to your current policy to determine if switching companies saves money. If you find a lower rate quote and decide to switch, make sure there is no lapse between the expiration of your current policy and the new one.
One piece of advice is to use the same amount of coverage on each quote and and to get rates from as many companies as you can. This ensures an accurate price comparison and the most accurate and complete price analysis.
Much more information about car insurance in Arizona can be read at these links:
- How to shop for a safer car (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Who Has the Cheapest Chandler Auto Insurance for a Ford Explorer? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Young Drivers in Chandler? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for a Toyota Corolla in Chandler? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Quotes for a Kia Optima in Chandler? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Chandler Car Insurance for Low Income Drivers? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for a Chevrolet Equinox in Chandler? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Used Cars in Chandler? (FAQ)
- Teen Driving Statistics (iihs.org)
- Five Tips to Save on Auto Insurance (Insurance Information Institute)