Tired of robbing Peter to pay Paul to make your auto insurance payment? You’re in the same situation as many other Arizona consumers.
A recent NerdWallet.com study revealed that almost 70% of insureds in Arizona kept their coverage with the same auto insurance company for four years or more, and 38% of drivers have never quoted rates to find lower-cost coverage. Most drivers in the U.S. could pocket roughly 47% a year, but most just don’t grasp the big savings they would realize if they changed companies. You have so many car insurance companies to choose from, and even though it’s nice to be able to choose, more choices can make it harder to compare rates and find the lowest cost auto insurance.
Discounts can help lower rates on Land Rover Range Rover insurance in Chandler
Properly insuring your vehicles can get expensive, but discounts can save money and there are some available that you may not know about. Some of these discounts will be visible at the time of quoting, but occasionally some discounts must be specifically requested before being credited.
- Lower Rates for Military – Being on active deployment in the military could be rewarded with lower prices.
- ABS Brakes – Anti-lock brake equipped vehicles have fewer accidents and will save you 10% or more on Range Rover insurance in Chandler.
- Auto/Home Discount – If you can bundle your homeowners and auto insurance with one company you will save as much as 10 to 15 percent.
- Distant College Student Discount – Older children who are enrolled in a college that is more than 100 miles from Chandler and do not have a car may be insured at a cheaper rate.
- Smart Student Discounts – Maintaining excellent grades can save 20 to 25%. Many companies even apply the discount to college students up to age 25.
You can save money using discounts, but most credits do not apply to all coverage premiums. The majority will only reduce specific coverage prices like physical damage coverage or medical payments. So even though they make it sound like you could get a free auto insurance policy, it doesn’t quite work that way.
Popular auto insurance companies and the discounts they provide can be read below.
- Progressive includes discounts for multi-policy, multi-vehicle, homeowner, online signing, and good student.
- AAA offers premium reductions for AAA membership discount, education and occupation, good driver, anti-theft, pay-in-full, multi-policy, and good student.
- Farmers Insurance offers discounts for youthful driver, good student, business and professional, electronic funds transfer, and early shopping.
- GEICO policyholders can earn discounts including defensive driver, five-year accident-free, multi-vehicle, daytime running lights, and membership and employees.
- Esurance offers discounts including claim free, good student, multi-car, anti-lock brakes, emergency road assistance, DriveSense, and defensive driver.
- SAFECO has discounts for bundle discounts, teen safe driver, multi-car, accident prevention training, safe driver, anti-lock brakes, and drive less.
- State Farm discounts include good driver, multiple policy, Steer Clear safe driver discount, safe vehicle, passive restraint, accident-free, and good student.
Before buying, ask all companies you are considering what discounts are available to you. Some discounts might not be available to policyholders in Chandler.
Most major insurance companies allow consumers to get prices directly from their websites. Comparing Land Rover Range Rover insurance rates online is fairly simple as you just type in your required coverages as requested by the quote form. Once entered, the company’s rating system will order information on your driving record and credit history and gives you a price quote based on these and other factors. This simplifies rate comparisons, and it’s also necessary to do this if you are searching for the lowest possible payments on insurance.
To save time and find out if lower rates are available, check out the insurance providers below. If you currently have coverage, we recommend you duplicate the coverage information exactly as they are listed on your policy. Doing this assures you will have a rate comparison for exact coverage.
The providers in the list below offer free rate quotes in Chandler, AZ. If your goal is to find cheaper auto insurance in Chandler, AZ, we recommend you click on several of them to find the cheapest auto insurance rates.
How Insurance Companies Calculate Land Rover Range Rover Insurance Rates
Many factors are used when premium rates are determined. A few of the factors are predictable like a motor vehicle report, although others are more transparent like where you live or how financially stable you are.
The list below includes a few of the things that factor into premiums.
- Lower rates come with age – Teenage drivers in Arizona have been known to be careless and easily distracted when at the wheel of a vehicle and because of this, their car insurance rates are much higher. Having to add a young driver to your policy can really hurt. Older, more experienced drivers have been proven to be more responsible, statistically cause fewer accidents, and are safer drivers.
- Impacts performance impacts auto insurance prices – The performance of the vehicle you need insurance for makes a big difference in determining your rates. Small economy passenger cars generally receive the lowest base rates, but that’s not the only thing that factors into the final price.
- How many miles do you drive? – The more you drive in a year’s time the more you’ll pay to insure it. Many insurance companies apply a rate determined by how the vehicle is used. Vehicles used primarily for pleasure use can get a lower rate than vehicles that have high annual mileage. It’s a good idea to make sure your car insurance policy correctly shows annual mileage. An incorrectly rated Range Rover may be wasting your money.
- What are your comp and collision deductibles? – Physical damage protection, also called ‘full coverage’, protects your Land Rover from damage. Examples of covered claims are a broken side mirror, damage from fire, and damage caused by flying debris. Comprehensive and collision coverage deductibles define how much you are required to spend before your car insurance pays a claim. The higher the amount you choose to pay out-of-pocket, the lower your rates will be.
Insurance loss statistics a Land Rover Range Rover – Insurers include the past claim trends for vehicles when setting rates for each model. Models that the data shows to have increased claim numbers or amounts will have a higher cost to insure.
The table below outlines the insurance loss data for Land Rover Range Rover vehicles. For each insurance policy coverage type, the loss probability for all vehicles combined as an average is equal to 100. Values that are 100 or less mean the vehicle has better than average losses, while percentage values above 100 point to more claims or statistically larger losses.
Car Insurance Loss Data for Land Rover Range Rover Models Make and Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Land Rover Range Rover Evoque 2dr 4WD 159 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque 4dr 4WD 143 139 127 75 73 120 Land Rover Range Rover 4dr 4WD 169 116 332 34 104 Land Rover Range Rover 4dr LWB 4WD 223 397 Land Rover Range Rover Sport 4dr 4WD 166 103 252 47 46 88BETTERAVERAGEWORSE
Empty fields indicate not enough data collected
Data Source: iihs.org (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety) for 2013-2015 Model Years
When to talk to an insurance agent
Some people just prefer to sit down with an agent and that is a personal choice. Good agents are highly skilled in risk management and help submit paperwork. The best thing about comparing rate quotes online is the fact that you can find lower rates but also keep your business local. And providing support for local insurance agencies is especially important in Chandler.
To help locate an agent, after submitting this simple form, your insurance coverage information is emailed to local insurance agents that give free quotes to get your business. You won’t even need to leave your computer as quotes are delivered to the email address you provide. If you want to get a comparison quote from a specific insurance company, you can always navigate to their website and fill out the quote form the provide.
Pick the best auto insurance agent in Chandler for you
If you want to use a local insurance agency, it’s helpful to know the different types of agents and how they differ in how they quote coverages. Car insurance agents are classified as either independent (non-exclusive) or exclusive. Either one can sell car insurance policies, but we need to point out the subtle differences because it can influence which agent you choose.
Independent Agents (or Brokers)
Agents that choose to be independent do not sell for just one brand so they can write business with many different companies and find the cheapest car insurance rates. If they quote lower rates, they simply move your policy to a different company which makes it simple for you. If you need cheaper car insurance rates, you absolutely need to include price quotes from multiple independent agents to get the best comparison.
Shown below is a short list of independent agents in Chandler that may be able to give you cheap rate quotes.
Arizona Insurance Guys
3414 W Oakland St – Chandler, AZ 85226 – (480) 331-6408 – View Map
These agents can usually just insure with one company such as Farmers Insurance, American Family, State Farm and Allstate. These agents are unable to compare rates from other companies so they have no alternatives for high prices. Exclusive insurance agents receive a lot of sales training on what they offer which helps overcome the inability to quote other rates.
The following are Chandler exclusive insurance agents who can help you get price quote information.
Finding a good auto insurance agent shouldn’t rely on just a low price. Ask your prospective agent these questions:
- Where would glass claims be handled in Chandler?
- Can you choose the body shop in case repairs are needed?
- Do they have cheaper tiers of coverage?
- Does the agency have a positive business rating?
- Are they giving you every discount you deserve?
- Do they have designations such as AIC, CPCU, or CIC?
- Where are claims handled?
Car insurance is an important decision
Despite the high cost of buying insurance for a Land Rover Range Rover in Chandler, insurance serves a purpose in several ways.
First, just about all states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means you are required to carry specific limits of liability if you don’t want to risk a ticket. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
Second, if your Land Rover Range Rover has a loan, most lenders will make it mandatory that you buy insurance to guarantee loan repayment. If coverage lapses or is canceled, the lender may insure your Land Rover at a much higher premium rate and force you to pay for the expensive policy.
Third, car insurance protects not only your vehicle but also your financial assets. It also can pay for medical transport and hospital expenses for you, your passengers, and anyone else injured in an accident. As part of your policy, liability insurance will also pay attorney fees if you are sued as the result of your driving. If you receive damage to your vehicle caused by a storm or accident, comprehensive and collision coverage will pay to have it repaired.
The benefits of insuring your Range Rover definitely exceed the price paid, especially with large liability claims. According to a survey of 1,000 drivers, the average driver is wasting up to $825 a year so it’s very important to do a rate comparison every year to ensure rates are competitive.
Keep this in mind when shopping around
Low-cost Land Rover Range Rover insurance in Chandler can be bought on the web as well as from independent agents in Chandler, so you should compare both to have the best chance of lowering rates. Some companies may not offer online rate quotes and these small insurance companies prefer to sell through local independent agencies.
As you shop your coverage around, make sure you don’t sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. There are many occasions where consumers will sacrifice uninsured motorist or liability limits only to discover later that they should have had better coverage. The ultimate goal is to purchase a proper amount of coverage at the best price, not the least amount of coverage.
You just read quite a bit of information on how to compare Land Rover Range Rover insurance premium rates in Chandler. It’s most important to understand that the more you quote Chandler auto insurance, the better chance you’ll have of finding inexpensive Chandler auto insurance quotes. Consumers could even find that the most savings is with a smaller regional carrier. These smaller insurers may have significantly lower prices on certain market segments as compared to the big name companies such as GEICO and State Farm.
Steps to finding low-cost rates for Land Rover Range Rover insurance in Chandler
If you want to save money, the best way to get budget Land Rover Range Rover insurance in Chandler is to compare prices once a year from insurers in Arizona.
- Get an understanding of the different coverages in a policy and the measures you can control to keep rates down. Many risk factors that increase rates such as distracted driving and an unfavorable credit rating can be amended by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
- Compare prices from exclusive agents, independent agents, and direct providers. Direct and exclusive agents can only quote rates from a single company like GEICO and Allstate, while agents who are independent can provide price quotes for a wide range of insurance providers.
- Compare the new rates to your existing rates to determine if you can save on Range Rover insurance in Chandler. If you find a lower rate quote and buy the policy, make sure the effective date of the new policy is the same as the expiration date of the old one.
- Provide proper notification to your current company of your decision to cancel your current car insurance policy. Submit the application along with any required down payment for your new coverage. As soon as you can, place the new proof of insurance certificate in your vehicle’s glove compartment or console.
One key aspect when comparing rates is to compare identical deductibles and limits on each price quote and and to get prices from as many carriers as you can. This guarantees an accurate price comparison and and a good selection of different prices.
- Where can I buy Insurance? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has the Cheapest Chandler Auto Insurance for a Ford Explorer? (FAQ)
- Teen Driving Statistics (GEICO)
- Front crash protection reduces rear-end crashes (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)