Shopping for the lowest cost Chandler Hyundai Ioniq insurance quotes on the internet is intimidating for drivers who are beginners to quoting and buying their auto insurance on the internet. With such a large choice of online companies available, how can anyone even start to compare them all to find the cheapest price possible?
It’s easy to assume that insurance companies don’t want policyholders to shop around. Drivers who get comparison quotes once a year are very likely to buy a different policy because they have good chances of finding more affordable rates. A recent auto insurance study discovered that drivers who shopped around saved approximately $865 annually as compared to drivers who never shopped around for cheaper prices.
If saving money on auto insurance is your ultimate goal, then learning a little about how to shop and compare insurance rates can make shopping around easier.
If you have a policy now, you stand a good chance to be able to lower your rates using these tips. Our goal in writing this article teach you a little about how to compare rates easily and how you can save the most money. Although Arizona consumers must learn how companies calculate your policy premium and take advantage of how the system works.
To find the best insurance quotes, there are several ways to compare rate quotes from many different Arizona insurance companies. The simplest method to lower the rate you pay for Hyundai Ioniq insurance is simply to get online rate quotes.
It’s important to know that comparing more quotes helps improve the odds of finding a lower rate than you’re paying now. Not every company allows you to get rate quotes online, so you need to compare prices from the smaller companies as well.
The companies in the list below offer price comparisons in Chandler, AZ. To locate cheap car insurance in Chandler, we suggest you click on several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
Slash rates with these discounts
Some companies don’t list all their discounts in a way that’s easy to find, so the list below contains a few of the more well known as well as some of the hidden credits available to bring down your rates.
- Multi-policy Discount – If you can combine your homeowners and auto policy with one insurance company they may give you a discount of up to 20% off your total Ioniq insurance premium.
- Theft Deterrent Discount – Vehicles that have factory alarm systems and tracking devices are less likely to be stolen and will save you 10% or more on Ioniq insurance in Chandler.
- Discounts for New Vehicles – Adding a new car to your policy can save you some money since new vehicles have better safety ratings.
- Drive Less and Save – Low annual miles can earn better premium rates on cars that stay parked.
- Paperless Signup – Many insurance companies give back up to $50 for buying a policy and signing up digitally online.
- Government Employee Discount – Active or retired federal employment can save as much as 8% depending on your insurance provider.
- Multi-Vehicle Discounts – Insuring multiple vehicles with one company can get a discount for every vehicle.
- Early Switch Discount – A few insurance companies give discounts for buying a new policy prior to the expiration date on your current Ioniq insurance policy. You can save around 10% with this discount.
As a sidenote, some credits don’t apply to your bottom line cost. Most only apply to the price of certain insurance coverages like physical damage coverage or medical payments. Even though it appears you would end up receiving a 100% discount, it doesn’t quite work that way.
A few of the larger companies and their offered discounts can be read below.
- State Farm may include discounts for good driver, multiple policy, accident-free, Steer Clear safe driver discount, safe vehicle, and defensive driving training.
- Farmers Insurance offers discounts for good student, pay in full, teen driver, distant student, mature driver, and switch companies.
- Progressive policyholders can earn discounts including continuous coverage, good student, multi-vehicle, homeowner, and online quote discount.
- GEICO may offer discounts for air bags, multi-policy, military active duty, daytime running lights, anti-theft, emergency military deployment, and driver training.
- Auto-Owners Insurance includes discounts for multi-policy, paid in full, safe vehicle, group or association, and anti-lock brakes.
- The Hartford offers discounts including driver training, vehicle fuel type, defensive driver, good student, anti-theft, air bag, and bundle.
- Farm Bureau offers premium reductions for multi-policy, safe driver, driver training, good student, multi-vehicle, youthful driver, and 55 and retired.
- USAA discounts include loyalty savings, vehicle storage, driver training, family discount, and military installation.
When getting free Chandler auto insurance quotes, it’s a good idea to each company or agent which discounts they offer. Savings may not apply to policyholders in every state. If you would like to view insurance companies who offer insurance discounts in Chandler, click here.
Choosing the best Ioniq insurance in Arizona is an important decision
Despite the high insurance cost for a Hyundai Ioniq in Chandler, maintaining insurance is required by state law in Arizona and it also provides benefits you may not be aware of.
- Almost all states have mandatory liability insurance requirements which means it is punishable by state law to not carry a specific level of liability insurance in order to be legal. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you took out a loan on your vehicle, most banks will make it a condition of the loan that you carry insurance to ensure the loan is repaid in case of a total loss. If you default on your policy, the bank will be required to insure your Hyundai at a significantly higher premium and require you to pay much more than you were paying before.
- Car insurance protects not only your Hyundai but also your assets. Insurance will also pay for medical transport and hospital expenses for yourself as well as anyone injured by you. Liability insurance, one of your policy coverages, will also pay for a defense attorney if you cause an accident and are sued. If you have damage to your Hyundai as the result of the weather or an accident, collision and comprehensive (also known as other-than-collision) coverage will pay all costs to repair after the deductible has been paid.
The benefits of insuring your car are definitely more than the cost, particularly for liability claims. The average driver in Arizona is wasting up to $810 a year so compare rate quotes once a year at a minimum to make sure the price is not too high.
How do I know if I need professional advice?
When it comes to adequate coverage for your vehicles, there really is not a “perfect” insurance plan. Everyone’s situation is unique.
For example, these questions might help in determining if your insurance needs might need an agent’s assistance.
- Is my business laptop covered if it gets stolen from my vehicle?
- Is my dog or cat covered if injured in an accident?
- How high should my medical payments coverage be?
- Who does medical payments coverage extend to?
- Are rock-chip repairs free?
- What companies insure drivers after a DUI or DWI?
- Can my teen drive my company car?
- I have a DUI can I still get coverage?
If you can’t answer these questions but a few of them apply then you might want to talk to an agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, fill out this quick form.
What if I want to buy from local Chandler car insurance agents?
Many drivers still prefer to visit with an insurance agent and there is nothing wrong with that. A good thing about getting free rate quotes online is you may find cheap auto insurance quotes and still have a local agent. And buying from small agencies is definitely important in Chandler.
To find an agent, once you fill out this simple form, your information is sent to insurance agents in Chandler that can give you free Chandler auto insurance quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. It’s much easier because you don’t need to leave your computer since rate quotes are delivered immediately to you. You can get cheaper auto insurance rates AND a local agent. If you have a need to get a price quote from a specific auto insurance provider, you can always jump over to their website and complete a quote there.
Types of car insurance agents
If you are wanting to find a reliable agent, you need to know there are two types of agencies and how they can service your needs differently. Agents in Chandler can be described as either exclusive or independent.
Independent Auto Insurance Agents (or Brokers)
Agents in the independent channel do not work for one specific company so they can write business with any number of different companies enabling the ability to shop coverage around. If your agent finds better pricing, your agent can switch companies and the insured can keep the same agent. If you need lower rates, you should always get insurance quotes from multiple independent agents in order to compare the most rates. Many can place coverage with companies that do not advertise much which could offer lower prices.
Listed below is a small list of independent agents in Chandler that can give you cheap rate quotes.
- Southwind Ins Agency, Inc.
2169 E Warner Rd Suite 103 – Tempe, AZ 85284 – (480) 543-1797 – View Map
- Nationwide – Daniel McLean Kendree AGENCY
1005 S Arizona Ave – Chandler, AZ 85286 – (480) 857-0056 – View Map
- San Marcos Insurance Group
584 W Chandler Blvd – Chandler, AZ 85225 – (480) 899-6633 – View Map
Exclusive insurance agents can only write with one company and some examples include Farmers Insurance and State Farm. They generally cannot provide rate quotes from other companies so it’s a take it or leave it situation. Exclusive agencies are highly trained on their products and sales techniques which helps offset the inability to provide other markets. Some people will only purchase coverage from exclusives mostly because of the brand legacy rather than having low rates.
Below is a list of exclusive insurance agencies in Chandler that can give you price quote information.
- Allstate Insurance: Jason Thorpe
3107 S Gilbert Rd #109 – Gilbert, AZ 85295 – (480) 732-9696 – View Map
- Scott Thomas – State Farm Insurance Agent
950 E Pecos Rd #2 – Chandler, AZ 85225 – (480) 782-0100 – View Map
- Farmers Insurance – Alan Beyerle
1820 E Ray Rd a213 – Chandler, AZ 85225 – (480) 820-2797 – View Map
Finding the right insurance agent needs to be determined by more than just a low price. Here are some questions you should ask.
- How are they compensated?
- Does the agency support the community they serve?
- Which companies can they place coverage with?
- Is there any savings for paying the full premium?
- When do they do a full risk review?
- Is there a local claims center in Chandler?