It’s safe to conclude that insurance companies don’t want you to look for a cheaper policy. Consumers who do rate comparisons will most likely switch car insurance companies because there is a high probability of finding lower rate quotes. A survey found that people who compared rate quotes regularly saved $865 a year compared to people who never compared other company’s rates.
If finding the lowest price on car insurance is the reason you’re here, then having a grasp of how to find and compare auto insurance can make the process less intimidating.
The best way we recommend to find low-cost prices for car insurance rates is to compare prices annually from insurers that insure vehicles in Chandler.
- Get an understanding of car insurance and the things you can control to lower rates. Many risk factors that result in higher rates like speeding and a substandard credit history can be amended by making lifestyle changes or driving safer.
- Compare prices from exclusive agents, independent agents, and direct providers. Exclusive and direct companies can only quote rates from one company like GEICO and Allstate, while independent agencies can give you price quotes for a wide range of insurance providers.
- Compare the new rates to your current policy to see if switching to a new carrier will save money. If you find a better price, verify that coverage does not lapse between policies.
- Provide written notification to your current company of your decision to cancel the current policy. Submit any necessary down payment along with the completed application for the new policy. When you receive it, put the new certificate verifying coverage in an accessible location in your vehicle.
A good piece of advice is to try to use the same deductibles and limits on every quote and and to get rate quotes from every company you can. This guarantees a fair rate comparison and plenty of rates choose from.
These discounts can lower your insurance quotes
Properly insuring your vehicles can get expensive, but you can get discounts to help bring down the price. A few discounts will automatically apply when you purchase, but some may not be applied and must be manually applied prior to getting the savings.
- Discounts for New Vehicles – Insuring a vehicle that is new may earn a small discount because newer models keep occupants safer.
- Theft Prevention Discount – Cars, trucks, and SUVs equipped with anti-theft or alarm systems are stolen with less frequency so companies will give you a small discount.
- Government Employee Discount – Employees or retirees of the government could cut as much as 10% off with some insurance companies.
- Early Switch Discount – Select insurance companies give a discount for switching companies before your current coverage expires. This can save 10% or more.
- No Claim Discounts – Drivers who don’t have accidents are rewarded with significantly better rates on Chandler auto insurance quote compared to policyholders that have many claims.
- Driver’s Education for Students – Teen drivers should take driver’s ed class as it will make them better drivers and lower rates.
- Bundled Policy Discount – If you can bundle your homeowners and auto insurance with the same insurance company you could get a discount of 10% to 20% off each policy.
- Active Military Service – Having an actively deployed family member could mean lower rates.
- Anti-lock Brake System – Cars and trucks with anti-lock braking systems prevent accidents and the ABS can save up to 10%.
- Seat Belts Save – Drivers who always wear seat belts and also require passengers to fasten their seat belts could save 15% on the medical payments or PIP coverage costs.
Discounts save money, but please remember that most discount credits are not given to the entire policy premium. Most only reduce individual premiums such as collision or personal injury protection. So despite the fact that it appears you would end up receiving a 100% discount, that’s just not realistic. Any qualifying discounts will lower the premium cost.
To choose insurers who offer free Lexus GS 200t insurance quotes in Arizona, click here to view.
Compare Lexus GS 200t insurance rates
Getting a low cost price on insurance is actually easier than you may think. All you need to do is take a few minutes comparing rate quotes to find the company with the cheapest Lexus GS 200t rate quotes.
The following companies are our best choices to provide price quotes in Chandler, AZ. If multiple companies are listed, we recommend you visit as many as you can to get the best price comparison.
Comparing quotes from local Chandler insurance agents
Certain consumers prefer to get advice from a local agent and that is just fine! Most agents can point out coverage gaps and help you file claims. One of the benefits of price shopping on the web is you can get cheap auto insurance rates and still have an agent to talk to.
To find an agent, once you fill out this simple form, your insurance data is submitted to agents in your area who will return price quotes to get your business. You never need to contact any agents because prices are sent to you. If for some reason you want to get a rate quote from one company in particular, you just need to find their quoting web page and fill out their quote form.
Selecting an insurer should include more criteria than just a low price. Any agent in Chandler should be willing to answer these questions.
- How many years have they been established?
- Are glass claims handled on-site or do you have to take your vehicle to a repair shop?
- Are they actively involved in the community?
- Who is covered by the car insurance policy?
- Will they take your side in the event of a claim?
- Can you contact them at any time?
- Which companies do they recommend if they are an independent agency?
- Did they already check your driving record and credit reports?
When finding a reliable agent, there are a couple of different agency structures that differ in how they can insure your vehicles. Insurance agencies in Chandler are classified as either independent (non-exclusive) or exclusive. Both sell and service auto insurance coverage, but it’s worth learning why they differ since it may influence the kind of agent you use.
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Agents of this type can usually just insure with one company and examples are AAA, Allstate, and State Farm. They are unable to place coverage with different providers so always compare other rates. Exclusive agents are usually well trained on their products and sales techniques and that enables them to sell even at higher rates. Some insured continue to choose to use a exclusive agent mostly because of high brand loyalty rather than low price.
Shown below is a list of exclusive insurance agents in Chandler who can help you get price quote information.
- Allstate Insurance: Jason Tuttle
985 W Chandler Heights Rd #3 – Chandler, AZ 85248 – (480) 477-7511 – View Map
- Paula Koroso – State Farm Insurance Agent
569 N Arizona Ave – Chandler, AZ 85225 – (480) 792-1400 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Kevin Lum
5055 W Ray Rd Ste 22 – Chandler, AZ 85226 – (480) 883-8798 – View Map
Agents that choose to be independent are not required to write business for one company and that is an advantage because they can write policies through lots of different companies and find the cheapest auto insurance rates. If your agent finds better pricing, your policy is moved internally and you don’t have to do anything. If you are comparing rate quotes, we recommend you contact several independent insurance agents in order to have the best price comparison. Most independent agents also contract with mutual insurance companies that may have much lower rates than larger companies.
Shown below are Chandler independent insurance agents that can give you price quotes.
- Breinholt Insurance Group, LLC
1600 W Chandler Blvd #150 – Chandler, AZ 85224 – (480) 237-2050 – View Map
- 1st Choice Insurance
2500 N Alma School Rd – Chandler, AZ 85224 – (480) 855-7000 – View Map
- Parrish Insurance
1256 W Chandler Blvd # G – Chandler, AZ 85224 – (480) 821-1005 – View Map
More comparisons equals affordable rates
As you restructure your insurance plan, make sure you don’t buy less coverage just to save a little money. In too many instances, someone sacrificed uninsured motorist or liability limits to discover at claim time that the savings was not a smart move. The ultimate goal is to purchase a proper amount of coverage at a price you can afford, but don’t skip important coverages to save money.
Some auto insurance companies do not offer online rate quotes and most of the time these regional carriers work with independent agents. Cheaper auto insurance in Chandler can be found from both online companies as well as from insurance agents, and you should be comparing both in order to have the best price selection to choose from.
People switch companies for a number of reasons such as lack of trust in their agent, denial of a claim, policy cancellation or even an unsatisfactory settlement offer. No matter why you want to switch, choosing a new insurance company is not as difficult as it may seem.
Additional information can be found at the links below
- Collision Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
- How Much are Car Insurance Rates for Drivers with a Bad Driving Record in Chandler? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for a Toyota Corolla in Chandler? (FAQ)
- Auto Insurance Basics (Insurance Information Institute)
- Young Drivers: The High Risk Years Video (iihs.org)
- Older Drivers FAQ (iihs.org)