Are you doing reasearch to find cheaper Mercury Montego insurance in Chandler? I doubt anyone fancies paying their premiums for auto insurance, in particular when they are paying too much.
It’s amazing but most auto insurance policyholders in Arizona kept buying from the same company for four years or more, and almost half have never compared auto insurance rates at all. With the average premium in the U.S. being $1,847, drivers can save hundreds of dollars each year by just comparing quotes, but most just don’t grasp the benefits if they switched.
Because you have many insurance providers from which to choose, it is very difficult to find a more affordable company.
Locating the best rates in Chandler is actually not that difficult if you follow our advice. If you are insured now, you will most likely be able to find better prices using these techniques. But Arizona consumers can benefit from knowing how big insurance companies market on the web and use it to find better rates.
Best Mercury Montego insurance rate quotes in Arizona
The following companies can provide comparison quotes in Chandler, AZ. If multiple companies are listed, we suggest you click on several of them in order to find the most affordable rates.
Lower-cost Mercury Montego insurance in Chandler
Companies that sell car insurance don’t always advertise all available discounts in a way that’s easy to find, so the list below gives a summary of both well-publicized and the harder-to-find credits available to you.
- Multi-car Discount – Insuring multiple cars on one policy can reduce the rates for all insured vehicles.
- Passenger Safety Discount – Vehicles equipped with air bags and/or automatic seat belt systems may earn rate discounts as much as 30%.
- Government Employees – Employees or retirees of the government may qualify for a discount when you quote Chandler car insurance with select insurance companies.
- Multi-line Discount – Auto insurance companies who offer life insurance give a lower premium rate if you buy some life insurance too.
- Discounts for Cautious Drivers – Insureds who avoid accidents can save as much as half off their rates compared to rates paid by drivers with frequent claims.
- Memberships – Joining a civic or occupational organization in Chandler is a simple method to lower premiums when getting a Chandler car insurance quote.
- ABS Brakes – Cars, trucks, and SUVs equipped with ABS or steering control are much safer to drive and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Discount for Multiple Policies – If you can bundle your auto and homeowners insurance and insure them with the same company they may give you a discount of nearly 15% which can help you find the cheapest Mercury Montego insurance in Chandler.
Don’t be surprised that some of the credits will not apply to your bottom line cost. A few only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as medical payments or collision. So despite the fact that it appears it’s possible to get free car insurance, it just doesn’t work that way. But any discount should help lower your premiums.
The best auto insurance companies and a partial list of their discounts are shown below.
- American Family offers discounts including TimeAway discount, early bird, bundled insurance, Steer into Savings, multi-vehicle, and good student.
- State Farm may have discounts that include safe vehicle, multiple policy, student away at school, multiple autos, passive restraint, and good student.
- 21st Century may include discounts for driver training, automatic seat belts, teen driver, homeowners, and good student.
- Travelers policyholders can earn discounts including good student, early quote, new car, multi-policy, and student away at school.
- GEICO has discounts for daytime running lights, good student, five-year accident-free, defensive driver, membership and employees, emergency military deployment, and multi-vehicle.
When getting a coverage quote, ask every insurance company which discounts you may be entitled to. Some discounts listed above may not apply to policyholders everywhere.
Tailor your car insurance coverage to you
When selecting coverage online or from an agent for your personal vehicles, there really is not a one size fits all plan. Every situation is different and your car insurance should unique, too. These are some specific questions might help in determining whether your personal situation would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- What does medical payments cover?
- Should I bundle my homeowners policy with my auto?
- What should my uninsured motorist coverage limits be in Arizona?
- What is an SR-22 filing?
- Does coverage extend to a rental car in a foreign country?
- Do I need PIP (personal injury protection) coverage in Arizona?
- When would I need additional glass coverage?
- How many claims can I have before being canceled?
- How much can I save by bundling my policies?
- How can I get high-risk coverage after a DUI?
If you can’t answer these questions but you know they apply to you, you may need to chat with an insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, simply complete this short form or go to this page to view a list of companies.
Compare prices but buy from a local Chandler insurance agency
Many drivers would rather talk to a local agent and that is a personal choice. One of the best bonuses of getting online price quotes is you can get the best rates and also buy local.
Upon completion of this short form, your information is sent to companies in Chandler who can give free rate quotes for your insurance coverage. It makes it easy because there is no need to contact any agents because prices are sent directly to your email. Get lower rates without requiring a lot of work. If you need to compare prices from a specific company, you would need to search and find their rate quote page and complete a quote there.
Selecting an insurer should include more criteria than just a low price. Get answers to these questions too.
- Is the agent and/or agency licensed to do business in Arizona?
- Are they primarily personal or commercial lines agents in Chandler?
- Where would your vehicle be repaired?
- What is the agency’s Better Business Bureau rating?
- Do they have adequate Errors and Omissions coverage? This protects you if they make a mistake.
- What will you get paid if your car is a total loss? How is that amount determined?
- What company do they have the most business with?
- Do the companies they represent have a solid financial rating?
When researching a reliable insurance agent, there are two types of insurance agents and how they are distinctly different. Car insurance agents in Chandler can be categorized as either independent agents or exclusive agents.
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Exclusive agents generally can only insure with one company like Allstate, Farmers Insurance or State Farm. They are unable to compare rates from other companies so they have no alternatives for high prices. These agents are usually well trained on the products they sell which helps them sell insurance even at higher premiums.
The following are exclusive insurance agents in Chandler that are able to give price quotes.
Independent Insurance Agents
These type of agents are appointed with more than one company so they can quote policies with multiple insurance companies and get you the best rates possible. If they find a cheaper price, your agent can switch companies and you won’t have to switch agencies. When comparing rate quotes, you should always include at a minimum one independent agency to ensure the widest selection of prices.
Shown below is a list of independent insurance agents in Chandler that are able to give price quote information.
After receiving good feedback to these questions in addition to an acceptable price estimate, you have narrowed it down to an insurance agent that can be relied on to adequately provide car insurance.
Compare. Compare. Compare.
Low-cost Mercury Montego insurance in Chandler is available online as well as from independent agents in Chandler, and you need to comparison shop both to have the best chance of lowering rates. Some insurance companies do not offer internet price quotes and these regional insurance providers work with local independent agencies.
When you buy Chandler car insurance online, do not buy poor coverage just to save money. There have been many cases where an accident victim reduced uninsured motorist or liability limits only to find out that the small savings ended up costing them much more. Your goal should be to buy the best coverage you can find for the lowest cost, not the least amount of coverage.
How to find cheaper Mercury Montego insurance in Chandler
The preferred way to get discount Mercury Montego insurance is to annually compare prices from insurance carriers who can sell car insurance in Chandler. Price quotes can be compared by following these steps.
- Step 1: Read about auto insurance and the measures you can take to prevent rate increases. Many rating criteria that result in higher rates such as traffic citations, accidents, and your credit history can be remedied by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
- Step 2: Compare prices from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Direct and exclusive agents can only give rate quotes from a single company like GEICO and State Farm, while independent agencies can quote prices from multiple sources.
- Step 3: Compare the new rate quotes to your existing coverage to see if you can save by switching companies. If you can save money and switch companies, make sure coverage is continuous and does not lapse.
One tip to remember is to make sure you’re comparing the same physical damage deductibles and liability limits on each quote and and to get rates from as many companies as possible. This ensures the most accurate price comparison and the best price quote selection.
More information is available on the following sites:
- What Determines the Price of My Auto Insurance Policy? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Rates for Drivers Over Age 70 in Chandler? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Chandler Car Insurance Quotes for Drivers Over Age 50? (FAQ)
- How Much is Auto Insurance for Police Officers in Chandler? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Drivers Requiring a SR22 in Chandler? (FAQ)
- Vehicle Insurance (Wikipedia)
- Insurance losses by make and model (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Side Impact Crash Tests (iihs.org)