The best way to find the cheapest price for auto insurance rates is to start comparing prices regularly from insurance carriers who provide car insurance in Chandler.
- Step 1: It will benefit you to learn about what coverages are included in your policy and the measures you can control to prevent high rates. Many things that increase rates like speeding and your credit history can be controlled by making small lifestyle or driving habit changes. Keep reading for more details to find cheap rates and get bigger discounts.
- Step 2: Request rate estimates from exclusive agents, independent agents, and direct providers. Exclusive agents and direct companies can only give prices from a single company like GEICO and State Farm, while independent agents can give you price quotes from many different companies. View a list of agents
- Step 3: Compare the new rate quotes to the price on your current policy to see if switching to a new carrier will save money. If you find a better price, ensure coverage does not lapse between policies.
- Step 4: Give proper notification to your current agent or company to cancel your current car insurance policy and submit a down payment along with a completed application to the newly selected company. As soon as you receive it, put the new certificate verifying proof of insurance somewhere easily accessible.
One thing to remember is to compare the same physical damage deductibles and liability limits on every quote and and to get price estimates from every insurance company. This guarantees an apples-to-apples comparison and and a good selection of different prices.
Unimaginable but true, over 70% of consumers have stayed with the same insurance company for over three years, and practically 40% of insurance customers have never compared rates from other carriers. With the average insurance premium being $1,600, Chandler drivers can save hundreds of dollars each year just by shopping around, but they just don’t understand the big savings they would realize if they switch to a new company.
Companies offering Volkswagen Golf SportWagen insurance in Chandler
The companies shown below are ready to provide free rate quotes in Chandler, AZ. To buy the best cheap auto insurance in AZ, it’s highly recommended you compare several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
Save money with these discounts on Volkswagen Golf SportWagen insurance in Chandler
Buying car insurance is not cheap, but discounts can save money and there are some available that could help you make your next renewal payment. Some of these discounts will be visible when you purchase, but some may not be applied and must be manually applied prior to receiving the credit.
- Accident Forgiveness Coverage – Not a discount per se, but certain companies will forgive one accident without raising rates if you are claim-free for a specific time period.
- Own a Home – Just being a homeowner can save a few bucks since owning and maintaining a home is proof of financial responsibility.
- Theft Deterrent System – Anti-theft and alarm system equipped vehicles are less likely to be stolen and that can save you a little bit as well.
- Save over 55 – Older drivers may qualify for reduced rates.
- Driver’s Ed – Teen drivers should successfully take a driver’s education course if it’s offered in school.
- Good Grades Discount – Maintaining excellent grades can save 20 to 25%. Earning this discount can benefit you up to age 25.
- Early Signing – A few companies offer discounts for switching policies before your current Golf SportWagen insurance policy expires. It can save you around 10%.
- Drive Less and Save – Low annual miles may enable drivers to earn cheaper car insurance rates.
As a disclaimer on discounts, some of the credits will not apply to the overall cost of the policy. The majority will only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as comp or med pay. So when the math indicates adding up those discounts means a free policy, it’s just not the way it works.
To choose insurers offering car insurance discounts in Arizona, click here to view.
You are unique and your auto insurance should be too
Always remember that when buying a policy for your vehicles, there really isn’t a one size fits all plan. Everyone’s situation is a little different.
For instance, these questions can help discover whether your personal situation will benefit from professional help.
- Is my son or daughter covered when driving my car?
- Do I need medical payments coverage since I have good health insurance?
- Why am I be forced to buy a membership to get insurance from some companies?
- Does my Volkswagen Golf SportWagen need full coverage?
- What are the financial responsibility laws in my state?
- How does medical payments coverage work?
- Which is better, split liability limits or combined limits?
If you’re not sure about those questions, then you may want to think about talking to an insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, complete this form. It is quick, free and can help protect your family.
Exclusive versus independent auto insurance agents
Certain consumers would rather get professional advice from a licensed agent and that is OK! Experienced insurance agents are trained risk managers and help file insurance claims. A good thing about comparing car insurance online is that you can obtain the best rates but also keep your business local. And providing support for neighborhood insurance agencies is still important in Chandler.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this short form, the quote information is emailed to insurance agents in Chandler who will give you bids for your car insurance coverage. You never need to contact any insurance agencies because prices are sent to you. In the event you want to get a comparison quote from a specific car insurance provider, just navigate to their website and submit a quote form there.
If you want to use a reputable agency, there are a couple of different types of agents that you can select. Car insurance policy providers are either exclusive or independent agents depending on their company appointments. Both can sell and service car insurance coverage, but it’s worth learning the difference in how they write coverage because it can impact buying decisions.
Independent Car Insurance Agencies or Brokers
Agents in the independent channel do not work for one specific company and that gives them the ability to insure with multiple insurance companies and get the cheapest rates. If they quote lower rates, they simply move your policy to a different company and you don’t have to switch agencies. If you need cheaper car insurance rates, you will definitely want to compare prices from several independent agencies so that you can do a thorough price comparison. A lot of them also have access to small regional insurance companies which could offer lower prices.
Below are Chandler independent insurance agents who can help you get pricing information.
- 1st Choice Insurance
2500 N Alma School Rd – Chandler, AZ 85224 – (480) 855-7000 – View Map
- Nationwide – Daniel McLean Kendree AGENCY
1005 S Arizona Ave – Chandler, AZ 85286 – (480) 857-0056 – View Map
- Citywide Insurance, Inc.
369 S Arizona Ave – Chandler, AZ 85225 – (480) 821-3772 – View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Exclusive agents can usually just insure with one company such as AAA, State Farm, Farmers Insurance, and Allstate. Exclusive agencies are unable to provide prices from multiple companies so you might not find the best rates. Exclusive agents are very knowledgeable on their company’s products and that allows them to sell at a higher price point. Consumers often purchase coverage from exclusives primarily because of high brand loyalty and the convenience of having a single billing for all their coverages.
The following are Chandler exclusive agents who can help you get comparison quotes.
- Allstate Insurance: Joe Kennedy
2330 N Alma School Rd Ste 126 – Chandler, AZ 85224 – (480) 526-8277 – View Map
- Farmers Insurance – Rick Downing
930 East Riggs Road Ste B7 – Chandler, AZ 85249 – (480) 961-3951 – View Map
- Stacy Beatty – State Farm Insurance Agent
3165 S Alma School Rd Ste 27 – Chandler, AZ 85248 – (480) 855-0665 – View Map
Finding the right car insurance agent requires more thought than just the premium amount. Get answers to these questions too.
- What company do they have the most business with?
- Is there a local claims center in Chandler?
- Are they full-time agents?
- Will they take your side in the event of a claim?
- If you have an accident, will your rates go up?
After you get good responses to these questions in addition to an acceptable price estimate, you may have found a car insurance agent that will insure your vehicles. Just remember you can always cancel coverage whenever you want so don’t think that you’re stuck with any specific agency for a certain time period.
Affordable car insurance premiums are possible
As you shop your coverage around, never buy lower coverage limits just to save a few bucks. There have been many cases where an insured dropped comprehensive coverage or liability limits only to regret that their decision to reduce coverage ended up costing them more. Your goal should be to get the best coverage possible at the best price while not skimping on critical coverages.
A few companies may not have the ability to get a quote online and most of the time these small, regional companies only sell coverage through independent agents. Cheaper car insurance in Chandler can be purchased from both online companies in addition to local insurance agencies, so you should compare both to have the best rate selection.
We just presented a lot of information how to get a better price on Volkswagen Golf SportWagen insurance in Chandler. It’s most important to understand that the more rate quotes you have, the better likelihood of getting affordable Volkswagen Golf SportWagen insurance quotes. Consumers may even find the lowest rates come from an unexpected company.
More information can be read on the following sites:
- Drunk Driving Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for a Kia Forte in Chandler? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance Quotes for a Jeep Wrangler in Chandler? (FAQ)
- Car Insurance FAQ (Trusted Choice)
- How to Avoid Buying a Flooded Car (Insurance Information Institute)
- Car Insurance: When not to Skimp (BankRate.com)
- Should I Purchase an Umbrella Liability Policy? (Insurance Information Institute)