Want a free price quotes on lower-priced Suzuki Kizashi insurance in Chandler? Searching for affordable Chandler Suzuki Kizashi insurance quotes online can appear to be problematic for consumers that are not comfortable with quoting and price shopping on the web. With literally dozens of online companies available, how can anyone have the ability to compare each option to find the lowest price?
It’s well known that auto insurance companies don’t want policyholders to shop around. Drivers who perform rate comparisons will most likely switch companies because of the good chance of finding a policy with more affordable rates. A recent survey discovered that consumers who compared rates once a year saved $850 each year compared to people who don’t make a habit of comparing rates.
If finding the best price on insurance is your intention, then having an understanding of how to get price quotes and compare coverage rates can make the process less intimidating.
When comparison shopping, comparing more quotes helps increase your odds of locating better pricing.
The companies shown below have been selected to offer price quotes in Chandler, AZ. To get cheaper car insurance in AZ, it’s highly recommended you visit two to three different companies in order to get a fair rate comparison.
Detailed insurance information
The rate information displayed below covers different prices for Suzuki Kizashi models. Having a good grasp of how auto insurance premiums are figured can help customers make smart choices when purchasing an auto insurance policy.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Kizashi S AWD||$138||$240||$314||$18||$94||$804||$67|
|Kizashi SE AWD||$138||$284||$314||$18||$94||$848||$71|
|Kizashi GTS AWD||$138||$284||$314||$18||$94||$848||$71|
|Kizashi SLS AWD||$154||$284||$314||$18||$94||$864||$72|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data assumes married female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1000 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-policy, safe-driver, multi-vehicle, homeowner, and claim-free. Information does not factor in zip code location which can decrease or increase price quotes noticeably.
Cut your insurance rates with discounts
Auto insurance companies don’t always advertise every discount they offer very clearly, so we break down a few of the more well known as well as the least known credits available to bring down your rates.
- Resident Student – Any of your kids living away from Chandler attending college and won’t have access to an insured vehicle can receive lower rates.
- Seat Belt Usage – Drivers who require all occupants to buckle up before driving could save 15% off the PIP or medical payment premium.
- Discount for Good Grades – This discount can earn a discount of 20% or more. Many companies even apply the discount to college students until age 25.
- Save with More Vehicles Insured – Drivers who insure multiple cars or trucks with one company could earn a price break for each car.
- Good Drivers – Insureds without accidents can save up to 40% or more on their Chandler auto insurance quote than drivers with accident claims.
- Discounts for New Vehicles – Putting coverage on a new Kizashi can save you some money compared to insuring an older model.
Please keep in mind that most credits do not apply to the overall cost of the policy. Most only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as comp or med pay. So when it seems like adding up those discounts means a free policy, you won’t be that lucky. But all discounts will lower your policy premium.
The information below compares Suzuki Kizashi annual premium costs with and without discounts applied to the policy premium. The rates are based on a male driver, no violations or claims, Arizona state minimum liability limits, comprehensive and collision coverage, and $1,000 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with multi-car, marriage, safe-driver, claim-free, homeowner, and multi-policy discounts applied.
Car insurance companies that possibly offer some of the above discounts possibly include:
Before you buy a policy, ask each company which discounts they offer. Some credits may not apply in your area. If you would like to view insurers that can offer you the previously mentioned discounts in Chandler, follow this link.
Car insurance just makes sense
Despite the high cost of buying insurance for a Suzuki Kizashi in Chandler, insurance is required by state law in Arizona and it also provides benefits you may not be aware of.
- Just about all states have mandatory liability insurance requirements which means state laws require specific minimum amounts of liability coverage in order to get the vehicle licensed. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you bought your vehicle with a loan, almost every bank will have a requirement that you buy full coverage to protect their interest in the vehicle. If you let the policy lapse, the bank may buy a policy for your Suzuki at a much higher rate and require you to pay for the expensive policy.
- Insurance protects both your Suzuki and your personal assets. It will also cover medical bills incurred in an accident. Liability insurance, one of your policy coverages, will also pay attorney fees if you cause an accident and are sued. If you have damage to your Suzuki as the result of the weather or an accident, comprehensive and collision coverage will pay to have it repaired.
The benefits of having car insurance are without a doubt worth the cost, specifically if you ever have a liability claim. According to a recent study, the average American driver overpays as much as $855 a year so compare rates at every renewal to ensure rates are competitive.
Car insurance agents near you
Many people would rather visit with an insurance agent and we recommend doing that One of the benefits of comparing rates online is that you can obtain lower rates but also keep your business local. Buying insurance from neighborhood insurance agencies is important especially in Chandler.
To help locate an agent, after submitting this quick form, your information is immediately sent to participating agents in Chandler who will give competitive quotes for your insurance coverage. It’s much easier because you don’t need to leave your computer due to the fact that quote results will go straight to your inbox. You can find the lowest rates and an insurance agent to talk to. If you want to get a comparison quote from a specific auto insurance provider, you just need to find their quoting web page and submit a quote form there.
When searching for a reliable insurance agent, you must know there are a couple different types of agents and how they differ in how they can insure your vehicles. Auto insurance agencies can either be exclusive or independent agents depending on their company appointments.
Independent Auto Insurance Agents
Agents of this type can sell policies from many different companies and that gives them the ability to insure with lots of companies and find the cheapest rate. To transfer your coverage to a different company, an independent agent can move your coverage and that require little work on your part. If you are trying to find cheaper rates, you will want to contact at least one independent agent to have the best price comparison. Most also write with different regional companies that may provide cheaper auto insurance rates.
Shown below is a short list of independent insurance agents in Chandler who can help you get free rate quotes.
- Independent Insurance Agent
5165 S Eileen Dr – Chandler, AZ 85248 – (480) 220-7233 – View Map
- Arizona Insurance Guys
3414 W Oakland St – Chandler, AZ 85226 – (480) 331-6408 – View Map
- Sean Paul Insurance Agency
333 N Dobson Rd #160 – Chandler, AZ 85224 – (480) 525-8846 – View Map
Agents that choose to be exclusive can only provide one company’s prices and some examples include Farmers Insurance, State Farm, or Allstate. These agents are not able to provide prices from multiple companies so you might not find the best rates. These agents are trained well on their products and sales techniques which helps them sell on service rather than price. Consumers sometimes use the same exclusive agent mainly due to loyalty to the company and strong financial ratings.
Shown below are Chandler exclusive insurance agencies that can give you price quotes.
- Farmers Insurance – Brett Thomas
4040 S Arizona Ave #14 – Chandler, AZ 85248 – (480) 666-7996 – View Map
- Farmers Insurance – Peter Fenton
287 E Frye Rd #3 – Chandler, AZ 85225 – (480) 351-0629 – View Map
- Farm Bureau Insurance
912 W Chandler Blvd – Chandler, AZ 85225 – (480) 284-4223 – View Map
Deciding on an car insurance agent requires you to look at more than just a cheap price. Any good agent in Chandler should know the answers to these questions.
- When do they do policy reviews?
- Does the agent help file claims?
- Does the company use OEM repair parts?
- How would your car be valued if totaled?
- Does the agent have professional designations like CIC, CPCU or AIC?
- Do they write coverage based solely on cost?
- Are they paid to recommend certain coverages?
- Are they in the agency full-time?
If you receive good answers as well as a price you’re happy with, you may have found an insurance agency that is professional and can adequately provide auto insurance.