The best way we recommend to save money on Volkswagen R32 insurance is to begin comparing prices regularly from different companies in Chandler. Rate comparisons can be done by following these guidelines.
First, try to understand how companies price auto insurance and the changes you can make to lower rates. Many rating criteria that result in higher prices such as traffic citations, accidents, and an unfavorable credit rating can be controlled by making lifestyle changes or driving safer. Continue reading for additional ideas to help prevent high rates and get bigger discounts that may have been overlooked.
Second, get rate quotes from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Exclusive agents and direct companies can provide rates from one company like Progressive or Farmers Insurance, while agents who are independent can provide price quotes from multiple insurance companies.
Third, compare the new quotes to your current policy to see if you can save by switching companies. If you can save some money, make sure the effective date of the new policy is the same as the expiration date of the old one.
Fourth, notify your current company of your intention to cancel your current car insurance policy and submit a down payment along with a signed application for the new coverage. As soon as you can, safely store the proof of insurance certificate above your visor, in the console, or in the glove compartment.
A valuable tip to remember is that you’ll want to make sure you compare identical coverages on each quote and and to look at as many car insurance companies as possible. This helps ensure an accurate price comparison and a thorough selection of prices.
Unfortunately, almost 70% of drivers kept their coverage with the same auto insurance company for at least four years, and 38% of customers have never even compared rates from other companies. Consumers in Arizona can save hundreds of dollars each year just by shopping around, but they underestimate how much money they would save if they switch to a new company.
Smart Choices Result in Lower Insurance Rates
An important part of buying insurance is that you know some of the elements that help determine your insurance rates. When consumers understand what controls the rates you pay, this allows you to make good choices that will entitle you to better insurance rates.
Youthful driver insurance rates – More experienced drivers are more responsible, cost insurance companies less in claims, and usually have better credit. Beginning drivers have a tendency to be inattentive when at the wheel of a vehicle so they pay higher insurance rates.
Being married can lower prices – Having a spouse may earn you lower rates on your insurance bill. Having a significant other usually means you are more mature than a single person it has been statistically shown that married drivers get in fewer accidents.
Drivers with responsible credit save on insurance – Having a bad credit rating factor in determining your rates. People with good credit tend to file fewer claims as compared to drivers with lower credit ratings. If your credit history is low, you could potentially save money when insuring your Volkswagen R32 if you clean up your credit.
Gender and insurance – Statistics show that females tend to be a little less risky than males. That doesn’t necessarily mean that men are worse drivers. Both sexes get in auto accidents in similar percentages, but males cause more damage and cost insurance companies more money. They also have more aggressive citations such as DWI and reckless driving. Male drivers age 16 to 19 cause the most accidents so they pay the highest premiums.
Safer cars cost less to insure – Cars with five star safety ratings tend to have lower insurance rates. Vehicles engineered for safety help reduce the chance of injuries in an accident and better occupant protection means less claims paid and more competitive rates for policyholders.
The companies shown below offer comparison quotes in Chandler, AZ. To locate the best cheap car insurance in AZ, we recommend you visit several of them to find the most affordable car insurance rates.
Choosing the best Volkswagen R32 insurance in Arizona is an important decision
Despite the high insurance cost for a Volkswagen R32 in Chandler, maintaining insurance is most likely required but also gives you several important benefits.
- Just about all states have minimum mandated liability insurance limits which means it is punishable by state law to not carry a specific level of liability insurance coverage in order to be legal. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a loan on your vehicle, most lenders will force you to have full coverage to protect their interest in the vehicle. If you default on your policy, the lender will be forced to insure your Volkswagen for a much higher rate and force you to pay a much higher amount than you were paying before.
- Car insurance preserves not only your car but also your assets. It will also pay for medical bills for you, your passengers, and anyone else injured in an accident. Liability coverage will also pay for a defense attorney if you cause an accident and are sued. If you receive damage to your vehicle caused by a storm or accident, collision and comprehensive coverages will pay to have it repaired.
The benefits of buying car insurance outweigh the cost, especially if you ever need it. The average driver in Arizona is overpaying more than $820 a year so it’s recommended you shop around at every renewal to ensure rates are competitive.
Companies offer many discounts on Volkswagen R32 insurance in Chandler
Insurance can cost an arm and a leg, but there are discounts available that you may not even know about. A few discounts will automatically apply when you quote, but less common discounts must be asked for before being credited.
- New Vehicle Savings – Insuring a vehicle that is new is cheaper because new vehicles keep occupants safer.
- Club Memberships – Having an affiliation with certain professional organizations is a simple method to lower premiums when shopping for car insurance.
- Bundled Policy Discount – If you can combine your homeowners and auto policy with the same company you could save approximately 10% to 15%.
- Discount for Life Insurance – If the company offers life insurance, you could get a lower premium rate if you buy a life policy as well.
- Government Employees – Having worked for a branch of the government can earn a discount up to 10% with a few car insurance companies.
- Paperwork-free – Many companies will discount your bill up to fifty bucks shop Chandler auto insurance digitally online.
Drivers should understand that most credits do not apply to your bottom line cost. The majority will only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like collision or personal injury protection. So even though it sounds like you can get free auto insurance, insurance companies wouldn’t stay in business.
Larger car insurance companies and a partial list of their discounts are detailed below.
- Farm Bureau policyholders can earn discounts including safe driver, 55 and retired, renewal discount, multi-policy, youthful driver, and driver training.
- State Farm discounts include multiple policy, passive restraint, driver’s education, anti-theft, defensive driving training, and safe vehicle.
- Progressive may include discounts for multi-vehicle, online signing, homeowner, online quote discount, and multi-policy.
- Allstate offers discounts for eSmart discount, good student, FullPay discount, farm vehicle, anti-lock brakes, premier plus, and new car.
- Nationwide may have discounts that include business or organization, accident-free, good student, easy pay, and family plan.
- MetLife includes discounts for accident-free, good student, good driver, defensive driver, multi-policy, claim-free
Before you buy a policy, ask each company or agent the best way to save money. Some credits might not be offered on policies in your area. If you would like to see a list of insurers that can offer you the previously mentioned discounts in Arizona, follow this link.
Buying from insurance agents
Many people still prefer to visit with an insurance agent and we recommend doing that Most agents are highly skilled in risk management and help submit paperwork. A good thing about comparing rate quotes online is the fact that you can find cheap insurance rates and still buy from a local agent.
For easy comparison, once you complete this quick form, the quote information is immediately sent to agents in your area who will return price quotes for your business. It simplifies rate comparisons since you won’t have to search for an agent because quoted prices will be sent directly to you. If for some reason you want to get a rate quote from a particular provider, you would need to visit that company’s website and fill out their quote form.
Finding the right provider requires more thought than just the premium amount. Here are some questions to ask:
- Are they able to provide referrals?
- Which insurance company do they prefer to write with?
- If they are an independent agency in Chandler, which companies do they recommend?
- Is working in the agency their full-time job?
- Do they offer claims assistance after hours?
- Do they assist clients in filing claims?
- Are glass claims handled on-site or do you have to take your vehicle to a repair shop?
- What discounts might you be missing?
If you are wanting to find a local agent, it helps to know the two types of insurance agents and how they differ in how they quote coverages. Insurance agencies in Chandler can either be independent or exclusive. Either type can handle insurance, but it’s a good idea to understand why they differ since it can affect buying decisions.
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Agents in the exclusive channel write business for a single company and examples are Farmers Insurance, Allstate, or State Farm. Exclusive agents cannot compare other company’s rates so you need to shop around if the rates are high. Exclusive insurance agents are usually quite knowledgeable on their products and sales techniques and that allows them to sell at a higher price point. Some insured continue to buy from exclusive agents primarily because of the brand name rather than low rates.
Below are exclusive agencies in Chandler who can help you get rate quotes.
- Allstate Insurance: Thomas Lane
1835 W Chandler Blvd Ste 201 – Chandler, AZ 85224 – (480) 857-1384 – View Map
- Farmers Insurance – Rick Downing
930 East Riggs Road Ste B7 – Chandler, AZ 85249 – (480) 961-3951 – View Map
- Farmers Insurance: John D Donadio Insurance Agency
1727 N Arizona Ave #9 – Chandler, AZ 85225 – (480) 382-1570 – View Map
Independent Agents (or Brokers)
Independent insurance agents often have affiliation with several companies so they have the ability to put coverage through many different insurance companies depending on which coverage is best. If you want to switch companies, they simply move your policy to a different company and you don’t have to do anything.
When searching for an agent, you need to include several independent insurance agents to get the most accurate price comparison. Most also write with mutual insurance companies which can be an advantage.
Listed below are independent insurance agents in Chandler that can give you rate quotes.
- Sunvalley Insurance (Agency)
4960 S Gilbert Rd #1 – Chandler, AZ 85249 – (480) 626-7218 – View Map
- Southwind Ins Agency, Inc.
2169 E Warner Rd Suite 103 – Tempe, AZ 85284 – (480) 543-1797 – View Map
- Legacy Insurance and Investment Group LLC
633 E Ray Rd #106 – Chandler, AZ 85225 – (480) 968-3655 – View Map
Car insurance companies ranked
Choosing a highly-rated auto insurance company can be challenging considering how many companies sell insurance in Chandler. The company rank data in the next section may help you pick which auto insurance companies you want to consider putting your business with.
Top 10 Chandler Car Insurance Companies Overall
- American Family
- State Farm
- The Hartford
- AAA Insurance
- The General
- Titan Insurance
- Mercury Insurance
Persistence pays off
More affordable insurance in Chandler is attainable from both online companies as well as from independent agents in Chandler, so you need to shop Chandler auto insurance with both to have the best rate selection. Some insurance companies may not have the ability to get a quote online and many times these regional carriers prefer to sell through local independent agencies.
When searching for affordable Chandler auto insurance quotes, do not buy less coverage just to save a little money. There are many occasions where an insured dropped liability coverage limits and learned later they didn’t have enough coverage. Your strategy should be to buy a smart amount of coverage at the best cost, not the least amount of coverage.
You just learned a lot of tips how to find affordable Volkswagen R32 insurance in Chandler. The key concept to understand is the more companies you get prices for, the better likelihood of getting inexpensive Chandler auto insurance quotes. Consumers may even find the best price on insurance is with some of the lesser-known companies.
Additional detailed information can be read in the articles below:
- Prepare your Teens for Safe Driving (InsureUonline.org)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Rates for Drivers Over Age 70 in Chandler? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Chandler Car Insurance Quotes for Drivers with a DUI? (FAQ)
- Safety Belts FAQ (iihs.org)
- Determining Auto Insurance Rates (GEICO)
- What is Covered by an Auto Insurance Policy? (Insurance Information Institute)