If saving money is your primary concern, then the best way to get low-cost auto insurance rates in Chandler is to regularly compare price quotes from providers who provide auto insurance in Arizona. Rate comparisons can be done by following these steps.
First, learn about the coverage provided by your policy and the things you can change to lower rates. Many policy risk factors that drive up the price like traffic violations and a not-so-good credit history can be rectified by improving your driving habits or financial responsibility.
Second, compare prices from exclusive agents, independent agents, and direct providers. Exclusive and direct companies can give quotes from a single company like Progressive or State Farm, while agents who are independent can provide price quotes from many different companies. Compare rates
Third, compare the new rates to your existing policy to see if you can save by switching companies. If you find better rates and make a switch, make sure there is no lapse in coverage.
Fourth, tell your current company to cancel your existing policy and submit the signed application along with the required initial payment for the new coverage. Make sure you keep your new certificate verifying coverage in your vehicle’s glove compartment or console.
A good tip to remember is to use the same deductibles and limits on each quote and and to get price quotes from as many car insurance companies as possible. This ensures an accurate price comparison and a complete price analysis.
It’s a fact that auto insurance companies don’t want you to compare rates. Drivers who compare rates annually are likely to switch to a new company because there is a good chance of finding a lower-priced policy. Surprisingly, a recent survey revealed that consumers who routinely shopped around saved as much as $850 each year as compared to drivers who never compared prices.
If finding budget-friendly car insurance in Chandler is your ultimate target, then having a grasp of the best way to compare cheaper coverage can make the process more efficient.
Locating the best rates in Chandler can initially seem challenging. Basically, every driver who is shopping for car insurance most likely will get a lower-priced policy. But Arizona consumers should learn how the larger insurance companies compete online and take advantage of how the system works.
Compare Chandler Subaru WRX insurance quotes
It’s important to know that getting more free quotes increases the chance that you will find the best offered rates.
The providers in the list below are our best choices to provide price quotes in Arizona. To get cheap auto insurance in Arizona, we recommend you get rate quotes from several of them in order to get a fair rate comparison.
Discounts mean cheaper rates for Subaru WRX insurance in Chandler
Some companies don’t always advertise every discount very well, so we researched a few of the more well known in addition to some of the lesser obvious credits available to bring down your rates.
- Theft Deterrent System – Vehicles equipped with anti-theft or alarm systems are stolen with less frequency so companies will give you a small discount.
- Anti-lock Brake Discount – Vehicles equipped with ABS or steering control can stop better under adverse conditions and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Onboard Data Collection – Insureds that choose to allow driving data submission to track driving habits by using a telematics device in their vehicle such as In-Drive from State Farm or Allstate’s Drivewise system might see lower rates if their driving habits are good.
- Student Driver Training – Make teen driver coverage more affordable by requiring them to take driver’s ed class as it will make them better drivers and lower rates.
- Seat Belts Save – Drivers who require all occupants to use a seat belt can save a little on the premium charged for medical payments and/or PIP.
- Pay Now and Pay Less – By paying your policy upfront instead of monthly or quarterly installments you may have a lower total premium amount.
We need to note that many deductions do not apply to the entire cost. Most only apply to specific coverage prices like liability, collision or medical payments. Despite the fact that it seems like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, insurance companies wouldn’t stay in business.
A list of auto insurance companies and their offered discounts are shown below.
- Progressive offers discounts including continuous coverage, online signing, multi-policy, online quote discount, good student, homeowner, and multi-vehicle.
- SAFECO has savings for multi-car, bundle discounts, homeowner, accident prevention training, anti-theft, teen safety rewards, and teen safe driver.
- American Family may include discounts for air bags, good student, accident-free, early bird, bundled insurance, multi-vehicle, and defensive driver.
- MetLife has discounts for good driver, accident-free, defensive driver, claim-free, and good student.
- GEICO includes discounts for emergency military deployment, seat belt use, defensive driver, federal employee, and five-year accident-free.
- The Hartford offers premium reductions for anti-theft, driver training, bundle, vehicle fuel type, and defensive driver.
If you are trying to find inexpensive Chandler car insurance quotes, ask each company which discounts you qualify for. Some of the discounts discussed earlier may not apply to policyholders in your area. To find insurers that offer the discounts shown above in Arizona, click here to view.
What Impacts Subaru WRX Insurance Rates?
Many things are part of the calculation when you get a price on insurance. Some are pretty understandable like an MVR report, but some are more transparent like your continuous coverage or your commute time.
Listed below are some of the things used by your company to calculate your premiums.
Prevent your car from being stolen – Purchasing a vehicle with a theft deterrent system can earn a premium discount. Theft prevention features such as GM’s OnStar, tamper alarm systems and vehicle immobilizers all help stop car theft and help bring rates down.
With age comes lower rates – Mature drivers are more responsible, cost insurance companies less in claims, and tend to be get fewer driving tickets. Teen drivers are known to be careless and easily distracted when driving therefore car insurance rates are much higher.
Liability insurance claims can be big – A critical coverage on your policy, liability insurance will protect you when you are found to be at fault for causing personal injury or damage in an accident. It provides legal defense coverage to defend your case. Liability insurance is quite affordable when compared to the cost of physical damage coverage, so do not skimp.
High credit scores save money – A driver’s credit score will be a significant factor in determining what you pay. So if your credit rating can use some improvement, you could save money insuring your Subaru WRX if you improve your credit rating. Consumers who have high credit scores tend to be less risk to insure than drivers with poor credit scores.
Insurance loss data for Subaru WRX vehicles – Car insurance companies study historical loss data to determine a price that will be profitable for them. Vehicles that tend to have higher losses will have a higher premium rate. The information below illustrates the actual insurance loss data for Subaru WRX vehicles.
For each insurance policy coverage type, the statistical loss for all vehicles, regardless of manufacturer or model, is represented as 100. Values below 100 suggest a positive loss record, while numbers above 100 point to more claims or an increased chance of larger losses than average.
|Vehicle Make and Model||Collision||Property Damage||Comp||Personal Injury||Medical Payment||Bodily Injury|
|Subaru WRX 4WD||141||82||158||94||81||84|
Statistics Source: Insurance Institute for Highway Safety for 2013-2015 Model Years
Local Chandler insurance agencies and insurance
Many drivers still like to sit down and talk to an agent and that can be a great decision An additional benefit of comparing insurance prices online is you may find lower premium rates and still choose a local agent.
Once you complete this form (opens in new window), your insurance data is transmitted to companies in Chandler who want to provide quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. You won’t need to do any legwork as quotes are delivered straight to your inbox. You can find lower rates and a licensed agent to work with. If you wish to compare prices for a specific company, don’t hesitate to search and find their rate quote page and complete a quote there.
Selecting an provider shouldn’t rely on just a low price. Get answers to these questions too.
- Are you getting all the discounts the company offers?
- Is every driver in your family covered?
- Does the agency have a positive business rating?
- How would your car be valued if totaled?
- Can glass repairs be made at your home?
Different types of car insurance agents in Chandler
If you would like to find a local Chandler insurance agency, it’s helpful to know the different types of agencies and how they function. Insurance agencies are classified as either independent agents or exclusive agents depending on their employer.
Exclusive agents normally can only provide a single company’s rates and some examples include AAA, Allstate, State Farm, or Farmers Insurance. These agents are unable to compare rates from other companies so they have no alternatives for high prices. Exclusive agents are well schooled in insurance sales and that allows them to sell at a higher price point.
Shown below is a list of exclusive insurance agents in Chandler who can help you get price quote information.
Farmers Insurance: John D Donadio Insurance Agency
1727 N Arizona Ave #9 – Chandler, AZ 85225 – (480) 382-1570 – View Map
Agents that choose to be independent are not required to write business for one company and that enables them to quote your coverage with an assortment of companies and get you the best rates possible. If your agent finds better pricing, your agent can switch companies which is easy for the insured. When comparing rates, it’s a good idea to get quotes from a few independent agents to have the most options to choose from.
Shown below is a short list of independent insurance agencies in Chandler that can give you price quote information.
Sunvalley Insurance (Agency)
4960 S Gilbert Rd #1 – Chandler, AZ 85249 – (480) 626-7218 – View Map
What insurance coverages do I need?
When choosing your policy for your vehicles, there really is not a one size fits all plan. Every situation is different so this has to be addressed.
For example, these questions could help you determine if your insurance needs might need professional guidance.
- When should I not file a claim?
- What is an umbrella policy?
- Should I have a commercial auto policy?
- Which is better, split liability limits or combined limits?
- What is roadside assistance coverage?
- Are rock chip repairs covered?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but one or more may apply to you then you might want to talk to a licensed insurance agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, complete this form or you can go here for a list of companies in your area.
Ratings for Arizona auto insurance companies
Finding the highest-rated insurance provider is hard considering how many choices there are in Chandler. The ranking information displayed below could help you decide which insurers you want to consider when looking for cheaper rates.
|Company||Value||Customer Service||Claims||Customer Satisfaction||A.M Best Rating||Overall Score|
|Compare Rates Now Go|
Data Source: Insure.com Best Car Insurance Companies
The best insurance company isn’t always the cheapest
Lower-priced Subaru WRX insurance in Chandler can be found from both online companies and from local insurance agents, and you should be comparing both to have the best selection. Some insurance providers don’t offer rates over the internet and these smaller providers work with independent agents.
As you prepare to switch companies, it’s a bad idea to skimp on coverage in order to save money. In many instances, an insured cut comprehensive coverage or liability limits and learned later they didn’t purchase enough coverage. Your goal is to purchase plenty of coverage for the lowest cost but still have enough coverage for asset protection.
Even more information can be read in the articles below:
- Automakers compete to add autobraking (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Rates for a School Permit in Chandler? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Rates for Ride Shares in Chandler? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for Good Students in Chandler? (FAQ)
- Auto Insurance Learning Center (State Farm)
- Determining Auto Insurance Rates (GEICO)
- Protecting Teens from Drunk Driving (Insurance Information Institute)