The most effective way to find cheaper prices for Jaguar X-Type insurance in Chandler is to regularly compare quotes from insurance carriers in Arizona. Rate comparisons can be done by completing these steps.
Step 1: Spend a few minutes and learn about the coverage provided by your policy and the steps you can take to keep rates down. Many risk factors that drive up the price such as speeding tickets, careless driving and a not-so-good credit rating can be eliminated by making minor changes to your lifestyle.
Step 2: Request rate estimates from exclusive agents, independent agents, and direct providers. Direct and exclusive agents can only give prices from one company like GEICO and State Farm, while independent agents can quote rates for many different companies.
Step 3: Compare the new rate quotes to your existing rates and see if there is a cheaper rate in Chandler. If you find a better price and make a switch, make sure coverage does not lapse between policies.
The most important part of shopping around is to try to compare identical deductibles and limits on every quote request and and to get quotes from as many companies as feasibly possible. This guarantees an accurate price comparison and a thorough price selection.
Remarkably, a study showed that a large majority of drivers have been with the same company for well over three years, and practically 40% of insurance customers have never compared insurance rates at all. Chandler insurance shoppers can save hundreds of dollars each year, but most tend to underestimate the amount of money they would save if they just switched companies.
Locating the best rates in Chandler is quite easy. If you have a policy now, you will definitely be able to get lower rates using the techniques covered below. Although Arizona vehicle owners do need to learn the way companies calculate your car insurance rates and use this information to your advantage.
It’s important to know that comparing a large number of companies provides better odds of finding better pricing. Some regional insurers cannot provide Chandler X-Type insurance quotes over the internet, so it’s recommended that you also compare price quotes from the smaller companies as well.
The companies shown below offer comparison quotes in Chandler, AZ. To locate cheap auto insurance in Chandler, it’s highly recommended you visit several of them in order to get a fair rate comparison.
Why you need insurance for your Jaguar X-Type
Even though it can be expensive, buying car insurance may not be optional for several reasons.
- Most states have minimum mandated liability insurance limits which means you are required to carry a minimum amount of liability insurance in order to get the vehicle licensed. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your Jaguar has a lienholder, most banks will have a requirement that you have full coverage to guarantee their interest in the vehicle. If you default on your policy, the lender may insure your Jaguar at an extremely high rate and require you to reimburse them for the much more expensive policy.
- Car insurance preserves both your assets and your Jaguar. It will also pay for medical transport and hospital expenses for you, any passengers, and anyone injured in an accident. Liability insurance, one of your policy coverages, also pays expenses related to your legal defense if you are sued as the result of your driving. If your vehicle suffers damage from an accident or hail, comprehensive (other-than-collision) and collision coverage will pay to repair the damage minus the deductible amount.
The benefits of having car insurance greatly outweigh the cost, especially for larger claims. According to a recent study, the average American driver is currently overpaying as much as $825 a year so compare quotes from several companies once a year at a minimum to ensure rates are competitive.
Take policy discounts and save on Jaguar X-Type insurance in Chandler
Insurance can be prohibitively expensive, but companies offer discounts that may help make it more affordable. A few discounts will be applied at the time of quoting, but some may not be applied and must be asked about before you will receive the discount. If you check and find you aren’t receiving every discount you qualify for, you are just wasting money.
- Telematics Data – Chandler drivers who agree to allow companies to look at driving habits by using a telematics device in their vehicle such as State Farm’s In-Drive could see a rate decrease if they exhibit good driving behavior.
- Discount for Good Grades – Being a good student can save 20 to 25%. The discount lasts up to age 25.
- Discounts for Federal Employees – Employees or retirees of the government could provide a small rate reduction with a few car insurance companies.
- Senior Citizen Discount – If you’re over the age of 55, you may receive lower premium rates.
- Paperless Signup – Some of the larger companies will give a small break for buying your policy on your computer.
- New Car Discount – Putting insurance coverage on a new X-Type can save up to 30% due to better safety requirements for new model year vehicles.
Consumers should know that many deductions do not apply to the entire policy premium. Most cut the cost of specific coverages such as liability and collision coverage. So despite the fact that it appears you would end up receiving a 100% discount, companies wouldn’t make money that way. Any qualifying discounts will help reduce your policy premium.
To choose insurance companies that can offer you the previously mentioned discounts in Chandler, follow this link.
Do I need an insurance agency?
A lot of people still like to talk to a local agent and doing that can be a smart decision The biggest benefit of comparing rates online is you can get cheap car insurance rates and still choose a local agent.
After filling out this short form, your insurance coverage information is instantly submitted to local insurance agents in Chandler who will gladly provide quotes to get your business. It simplifies rate comparisons since you won’t have to contact any insurance agencies because prices are sent straight to your inbox. It’s the lowest rates and a licensed agent to work with. If you want to get a rate quote for a specific company, just go to their quote page and give them your coverage information.
Finding the right provider should depend on more than just the price. Here are some questions you might want to ask.
- Do you qualify for any additional discounts?
- What insurance companies do they work with in Chandler?
- Is the agency active in community causes in Chandler?
- What are the financial ratings for the companies they represent?
- How would your car be valued if totaled?
If you would like to find a local Chandler insurance agent, you need to know there are two different agency structures and how they work. Car insurance agents are considered either exclusive or independent (non-exclusive).
Exclusive Car Insurance Agents
Agents that elect to be exclusive generally can only insure with one company such as Farmers Insurance or State Farm. They usually cannot provide other company’s prices so always compare other rates. These agents are very knowledgeable on sales techniques which helps them compete with independent agents. A lot of people choose to use a exclusive agent partially due to the brand and strong financial ratings.
Listed below are Chandler exclusive insurance agencies willing to provide rate quotes.
- Allstate Insurance: Jason Tuttle
985 W Chandler Heights Rd #3 – Chandler, AZ 85248 – (480) 477-7511 – View Map
- Farmers Insurance – Tom Sisouvanh
3170 S Gilbert Rd #5 – Chandler, AZ 85286 – (480) 409-1515 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Joe Kennedy
2330 N Alma School Rd Ste 126 – Chandler, AZ 85224 – (480) 526-8277 – View Map
Independent Car Insurance Agencies
These type of agents do not sell for just one brand and that enables them to quote your coverage through many companies depending on which coverage is best. If your premiums go up, your policy is moved internally and you don’t have to find a new agent. When comparing car insurance prices, you should always include rate quotes from at a minimum one independent agency in order to have the best price comparison. Many independent agencies also insure through smaller mutual companies who may have lower rates.
Listed below are Chandler independent insurance agents willing to provide price quotes.
- Parrish Insurance
1256 W Chandler Blvd # G – Chandler, AZ 85224 – (480) 821-1005 – View Map
- Independent Insurance Agent
5165 S Eileen Dr – Chandler, AZ 85248 – (480) 220-7233 – View Map
- Taylor Insurance Agency
920 W Chandler Blvd #1 – Chandler, AZ 85225 – (480) 264-6226 – View Map
More quotes mean more auto insurance savings
The cheapest Jaguar X-Type insurance in Chandler can be purchased both online and from local insurance agents, and you need to comparison shop both to have the best chance of lowering rates. Some auto insurance companies do not provide online price quotes and most of the time these smaller providers provide coverage only through local independent agents.
When getting Chandler car insurance quotes online, do not sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. There are a lot of situations where an accident victim reduced comprehensive coverage or liability limits and discovered at claim time that the small savings ended up costing them much more. Your focus should be to find the BEST coverage at a price you can afford, not the least amount of coverage.
Insureds switch companies for any number of reasons including an unsatisfactory settlement offer, delays in paying claims, delays in responding to claim requests and even unfair underwriting practices. Regardless of your reason for switching companies, finding a new company can be easier than you think.
For more information, take a look at the following helpful articles:
- Warning systems don’t curb driver distraction (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Who Has Affordable Chandler Car Insurance Quotes for Retired Military? (FAQ)
- How Much is Chandler Auto Insurance for 17 Year Olds? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Rates for High Risk Drivers in Chandler? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Drivers Under 21 in Chandler? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Real Estate Agents in Chandler? (FAQ)
- Auto Insurance FAQ (Farmers Insurance)
- Airbag FAQ (iihs.org)
- Child Safety Seats (Insurance Information Institute)
- Auto Theft Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)