Sadly, nearly 70% of customers have been with the same company for over three years, and almost half have never compared insurance rates at all. Chandler drivers could save $700 each year, but they don’t invest the time required to find affordable insurance rates.
If saving money is your primary concern, then the best way to get affordable auto insurance rates is to start comparing prices yearly from insurance carriers that insure vehicles in Chandler.
Step 1: Read and learn about what coverages are included in your policy and the factors you can control to keep rates in check. Many things that are responsible for high rates such as traffic violations and a bad credit score can be improved by paying attention to minor details. This article provides more information to help find cheaper rates and find overlooked discounts.
Step 2: Request rate estimates from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Direct and exclusive agents can only give rate quotes from one company like GEICO or Allstate, while independent agents can give you price quotes for a wide range of companies.
Step 3: Compare the new rate quotes to your current policy premium and see if you can save money. If you find a lower rate and change companies, make sure there is no lapse in coverage.
The key thing to remember is to try to use the same deductibles and limits on every quote and to quote with every company you can. Doing this ensures an accurate price comparison and the best price selection.
The quickest way to compare insurance rates in your area takes advantage of the fact auto insurance companies will pay a fee to quote your coverage. To start a quote, the only thing you need to do is provide the companies a bit of rating information like if you went to college, how your vehicles are used, if the vehicle is leased, and marital status. Your information gets transmitted to many highly-rated insurers and they return cost estimate instantly to find the best rate.
To find lower cheaper Ford Shelby GT350 insurance rates now, click here then complete the form.
The companies in the list below are our best choices to provide free rate quotes in Arizona. To find cheap car insurance in AZ, it’s a good idea that you visit two to three different companies to get the lowest price.
Do you qualify for discounts on Ford Shelby GT350 insurance in Chandler?
Some companies do not advertise every discount available very clearly, so the below list has some of the best known and the harder-to-find credits available to you.
- Discount for New Cars – Buying a new car instead of a used Shelby GT350 can save up to 30% because newer models keep occupants safer.
- Full Payment Discount – If you can afford to pay the entire bill rather than paying in monthly installments you may have a lower total premium amount.
- Good Drivers – Drivers who don’t get into accidents can get discounts for up to 45% lower rates as compared to drivers with claims.
- Anti-lock Brake System – Cars that have steering control and anti-lock brakes are much safer to drive and the ABS can save up to 10%.
- Seat Belts Save – Using a seat belt and requiring all passengers to buckle up can save 10% or more off PIP or medical payments premium.
- Chandler Homeowners Discount – Owning a house in Chandler can earn you a little savings due to the fact that maintaining a home means you have a higher level of financial diligence.
- E-sign – Some insurance companies provide a small discount shop Chandler auto insurance online.
Discounts lower rates, but most discounts do not apply to your bottom line cost. Some only apply to specific coverage prices like liability and collision coverage. If you do the math and it seems like all the discounts add up to a free policy, you won’t be that lucky. Any amount of discount will positively reduce your car insurance premiums.
To see a list of car insurance companies that offer some of these discounts in Chandler, follow this link.
Five Tips to Get Lower-cost Chandler Insurance Rates
Many things are taken into consideration when you quote your car insurance policy. Some of the criteria are obvious like an MVR report, although some other factors are not as apparent like your vehicle usage or how financially stable you are. An important part of buying insurance is that you know some of the things that are used to determine the price you pay for car insurance. If you understand what determines premiums, this enables you to make decisions that could result in lower rates.
Deter theft and pay less – Choosing to buy a car with a theft deterrent system can earn a premium discount. Theft prevention features such as tamper alarm systems, vehicle immobilizer technology and General Motors OnStar all hinder vehicle theft.
Proper usage rating affects prices – The higher the miles on your Ford annually the more you will pay for car insurance. A lot of companies charge to insure your cars determined by how the vehicle is used. Vehicles left parked in the garage qualify for better rates than cars that get driven a lot. Improper usage on your Shelby GT350 can cost quite a bit. It’s a good idea to make sure your policy states the proper vehicle usage.
Males pay higher prices – Statistics have proven that females take fewer risks when driving. It does not mean females are better at driving than males. Females and males get in fender benders in similar numbers, but the male of the species tend to have more serious accidents. In addition to higher claims, males also get cited for more serious violations such as driving while intoxicated (DWI) or driving recklessly.
Lower rates for safer cars – Vehicles with high crash test scores cost less to insure. Safer cars result in less severe injuries and reduced instances of injuries means lower claim amounts which can mean better rates for you. If your Ford Shelby GT350 is rated at a minimum four stars on Safercar.gov or an “acceptable” rating on iihs.org it is probably cheaper to insure.
Raising comp and collision deductibles saves money – Physical damage coverage, also called comprehensive and collision insurance, covers damage that occurs to your Ford. Some examples of covered claims would be colliding with a building, hail damage, and burglary. Deductibles for physical damage tell how much you are willing to pay before your car insurance pays a claim. The more money the insured is willing to pay, the better rate you will receive.
Exclusive and independent auto insurance agents
Many drivers prefer to buy from a local agent and that can be a smart move The biggest benefit of comparing auto insurance online is that drivers can save money and get cheap auto insurance quotes and also buy local.
By using this short form, your insurance data is instantly submitted to agents in your area who will give you quotes for your auto insurance coverage. You won’t need to visit any agencies since price quotes are sent to your email. You can find better rates and an insurance agent to talk to. If you want to compare prices from one company in particular, just jump over to their website and give them your coverage information.
Finding the right insurance company should depend on more than just the premium amount. The following questions are important to ask.
- Does the agent have a valid license to sell insurance in Arizona?
- Which insurance company do they prefer to write with?
- Is vehicle mileage a factor when determining depreciation for repairs?
- Are you getting all the discounts the company offers?
- What are their preferred companies if they are an independent agency?
Chandler auto insurance companies ranked
Selecting a good quality car insurance provider is difficult considering how many companies sell coverage in Arizona. The company rank data in the lists below may help you decide which providers you want to consider purchasing coverage from.
Top 10 Chandler Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Claims Service
- State Farm
- AAA Insurance
- Liberty Mutual
- Titan Insurance
- The Hartford
- Mercury Insurance
When getting Chandler auto insurance quotes online, do not reduce coverage to reduce premium. In many cases, an insured dropped physical damage coverage only to regret they didn’t have enough coverage. Your focus should be to buy the best coverage you can find for the lowest cost and still be able to protect your assets.
Insureds change insurance companies for any number of reasons including being labeled a high risk driver, an unsatisfactory settlement offer, high prices or even policy cancellation. Whatever your reason, finding a new insurance company can be easier than you think.
Lower-priced insurance in Chandler can be bought from both online companies in addition to many Chandler insurance agents, so you should be comparing quotes from both to get a complete price analysis. Some companies may not provide price quotes online and most of the time these small insurance companies provide coverage only through local independent agents.
- Top Signs Your Brakes are Giving Out (State Farm)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Rates for Drivers with Accidents in Chandler? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance Rates for a Chevrolet Silverado in Chandler? (FAQ)
- How Much is Car Insurance for Teenagers in Chandler? (FAQ)
- How Much are Chandler Car Insurance Rates for Drivers with Bad Credit? (FAQ)
- How Much is Auto Insurance for High Mileage Drivers in Chandler? (FAQ)
- Credit and Insurance Scores (Insurance Information Institute)
- Driving in Bad Weather (Insurance Information Institute)
- How to Avoid Staged Accidents (State Farm)
- Pickups fall short in headlight tests (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)