Unbelievably, a large majority of drivers in Arizona kept their coverage with the same auto insurance company for four years or more, and 38% of drivers have never even compared rates from other companies. Many drivers in the U.S. could save about 47% every year by just shopping around, but they underestimate how much savings they would realize if they just switched companies.
To save the most money, the best way to find lower priced GMC Acadia insurance in Chandler is to do an annual price comparison from insurers in Arizona. Rates can be compared by following these steps.
Step 1: Take a few minutes and learn about coverages and the changes you can make to prevent rate increases. Many rating factors that cause rate increases such as speeding tickets, accidents and a poor credit rating can be rectified by being financially responsible and driving safely. Continue reading for more details to keep prices down and find additional discounts.
Step 2: Get rate quotes from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Exclusive and direct companies can provide rates from one company like GEICO and State Farm, while independent agents can provide prices for a wide range of companies.
Step 3: Compare the price quotes to your current policy and see if you can save money. If you can save some money and decide to switch, make sure there is no lapse in coverage.
A good tip to remember is to use the same coverage limits and deductibles on each quote and and to analyze as many companies as possible. This provides a fair price comparison and the best price selection.
Finding the cheapest auto insurance coverage in Chandler can be made easier if you know where to look. In essence, every car owner who is required by state law to have auto insurance will more than likely be able to find lower rates. Although Arizona car owners must know how companies determine how much to charge and use it to your advantage.
Cheapest companies for GMC Acadia insurance in Arizona
The companies shown below offer price quotes in Chandler, AZ. If your goal is to find cheap car insurance in Chandler, we suggest you compare several of them to get the best price comparison.
GMC Acadia insurance rate analysis
The rate information shown next highlights estimates of insurance prices for GMC Acadia models. Learning more about how insurance rates are established can be valuable when making smart choices when buying a policy.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Acadia SL 2WD||$220||$440||$362||$22||$108||$1,152||$96|
|Acadia SL AWD||$252||$440||$362||$22||$108||$1,184||$99|
|Acadia SLE 2WD||$252||$440||$362||$22||$108||$1,184||$99|
|Acadia SLE AWD||$252||$536||$362||$22||$108||$1,280||$107|
|Acadia SLT 2WD||$252||$536||$362||$22||$108||$1,280||$107|
|Acadia SLT AWD||$286||$536||$362||$22||$108||$1,314||$110|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data based on single male driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, multi-vehicle, homeowner, safe-driver, and multi-policy. Estimates do not factor in specific location information which can impact coverage prices noticeably.
The example below shows how different deductible levels and can change GMC Acadia insurance costs for different age groups of insureds. The rate quotes are based on a married female driver, comp and collision included, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
These discounts can slash GMC Acadia insurance rates
Insurance can cost an arm and a leg, but there may be some discounts that you may not even know about. Certain discounts will be applied when you quote, but a few must be specifically requested before being credited. If you don’t get every credit possible, you may be paying too high a price.
- Discounts for Federal Employees – Employees or retirees of the government can save as much as 8% but check with your company.
- Driver Education Discount – Have your child enroll and complete driver’s education as it will make them better drivers and lower rates.
- Homeowners Savings – Simply owning a home can earn you a little savings because maintaining a house requires personal responsibility.
- Telematics Data Discounts – Insureds that choose to allow driving data submission to spy on driving patterns by using a telematic data system such as In-Drive from State Farm or Allstate’s Drivewise system could see a rate decrease if they exhibit good driving behavior.
- Accident-Free Discounts – Drivers with accident-free driving histories can save substantially in comparison to drivers who are more careless.
- Waiver for an Accident – Not a discount per se, but a handful of insurance companies will turn a blind eye to one accident before raising your premiums if you are claim-free for a certain period of time.
- College Student – Older children who are enrolled in a college that is more than 100 miles from Chandler and do not have a car may be insured at a cheaper rate.
- Discounts for New Vehicles – Adding a new car to your policy may earn a small discount because newer models are generally safer.
- Paperwork-free – A few insurance companies give back up to $50 for buying your policy digitally online.
- Discount for Low Mileage – Low mileage vehicles may enable drivers to earn lower car insurance rates on the low mileage vehicles.
A quick disclaimer, some credits don’t apply to the whole policy. The majority will only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as medical payments or collision. Even though the math looks like all the discounts add up to a free policy, you aren’t that lucky.
The diagram below shows the difference between GMC Acadia auto insurance costs with and without discounts applied to the policy premium. The costs are based on a male driver, no tickets, no at-fault accidents, Arizona state minimum liability limits, full physical damage coverage, and $500 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with safe-driver, claim-free, multi-policy, homeowner, multi-car, and marriage discounts applied.
If you would like to choose from a list of insurance companies that can offer you the previously mentioned discounts in Chandler, follow this link.
Neighborhood insurance agents
A small number of people just prefer to visit with an insurance agent and often times that is recommended A nice benefit of getting free rate quotes online is the fact that drivers can get cheap rate quotes and also buy local.
After filling out this short form, the quote information is sent to participating agents in Chandler who will return price quotes for your coverage. There is no need to leave your house due to the fact that quote results will go directly to your email. Get lower rates and an insurance agent to talk to. If you need to quote rates from a particular provider, don’t hesitate to visit that company’s website to submit a rate quote request.
Picking the best insurer should depend on more than just a cheap quote. Before buying a policy in Chandler, get answers to these questions.
- Does the agency have a current Errors and Omissions policy?
- Does the company have a solid financial rating?
- If your car is totaled, how to they determine the replacement cost?
- Will they give you a referral list?
- Are all drivers listed on the coverage quote?
- Does the company allow you to choose your own collision repair facility?
- How many years of experience in personal auto insurance do they have?
- Will your rates increase after a single accident?
Exclusive and independent Chandler car insurance agents
If you want a reliable agent, there are a couple of different types of agents and how they operate. Agencies in Chandler are either exclusive or independent agents depending on their company appointments.
Exclusive insurance agents write business for a single company and examples are Allstate, State Farm and Farm Bureau. These agents are unable to shop your coverage around so they really need to provide good service. Exclusive agents receive a lot of sales training on the products they sell which can be an advantage.
Listed below is a list of exclusive agents in Chandler who may provide you with price quote information.
Independent Car Insurance Agencies
Agents that elect to be independent do not write with just one company so they can insure your vehicles through many companies and get you the best rates possible. If your premiums go up, your agent can just switch to a different company and you don’t have to do anything.
When comparing rates, we recommend you include price quotes from multiple independent agents to maximize your price options.
Shown below are Chandler independent agencies that are able to give price quote information.
Arizona Insurance Guys
3414 W Oakland St – Chandler, AZ 85226 – (480) 331-6408 – View Map
Sunvalley Insurance (Agency)
4960 S Gilbert Rd #1 – Chandler, AZ 85249 – (480) 626-7218 – View Map
Don’t give up on affordable rates
Budget-conscious GMC Acadia insurance can be found from both online companies in addition to many Chandler insurance agents, and you need to comparison shop both to have the best selection. Some insurance providers may not offer the ability to get a quote online and these smaller providers prefer to sell through independent insurance agencies.
As you restructure your insurance plan, you should never reduce coverage to reduce premium. In too many instances, an accident victim reduced uninsured motorist or liability limits only to find out that they should have had better coverage. The aim is to purchase a proper amount of coverage at the best cost.
Even more information is available by following these links:
- Rental Reimbursement Coverage (Allstate)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Real Estate Agents in Chandler? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Used Cars in Chandler? (FAQ)
- Older Drivers FAQ (iihs.org)
- Should I Buy a New or Used Car? (Allstate)
- Speed and Speed Limit FAQ (iihs.org)