The most effective way to find discount car insurance rates is to do an annual price comparison from providers who can sell car insurance in Chandler.
- Try to learn about policy coverages and the measures you can control to keep rates down. Many rating criteria that cause high rates such as multiple speeding tickets and a less-than-favorable credit rating can be eliminated by paying attention to minor details. Read the full article for information to help prevent expensive coverage and find missing discounts.
- Obtain price quotes from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Exclusive and direct companies can only quote rates from a single company like Progressive and State Farm, while independent agents can give you price quotes from multiple companies.
- Compare the new rate quotes to your existing coverage to see if a cheaper rate is available in Chandler. If you find a lower rate quote and buy the policy, ensure there is no coverage lapse between policies.
One piece of advice is to use similar deductibles and liability limits on each price quote and and to get rates from as many auto insurance providers as possible. Doing this enables an accurate price comparison and many rates to choose from.
Anyone knows that auto insurance companies want to keep your business as long as possible. Drivers who do rate comparisons will most likely switch companies because of the good chance of finding a lower-priced company. A recent survey discovered that drivers who make a habit of shopping around saved on average $70 a month compared to drivers who never shopped around for cheaper prices.
If finding budget-friendly rates on car insurance is your intention, then learning about the best way to shop and compare cheaper coverage can help simplify the process.
Finding the cheapest insurance policy in Chandler is not as hard as you may think. If you are insured now or just want to save money, you can use this information to reduce premiums without having to cut coverage. Drivers just need to know the least time-consuming way to shop for insurance from many different companies online.
The companies shown below have been selected to offer quotes in Chandler, AZ. In order to find the best car insurance in AZ, we recommend you visit several of them to get the best price comparison.
Discounts for affordable auto insurance quotes
Companies offering auto insurance do not advertise all discounts very well, so we took the time to find a few of the more well known as well as some of the hidden discounts you could be receiving when you buy Chandler car insurance online.
- Good Grades Discount – Being a good student could provide a savings of up to 20% or more. You can use this discount normally up until you turn 25.
- Early Renewal Discounts – Some companies give discounts for buying a new policy before your current coverage expires. It’s a savings of about 10%.
- More Vehicles More Savings – Having all your vehicles with the same company could earn a price break for each car.
- Discount for Life Insurance – Companies who offer life insurance give lower rates if you buy a life insurance policy as well.
- Discounts for Seat Belt Usage – Using a seat belt and requiring all passengers to buckle up can save up to 10 percent (depending on the company) on medical payment and PIP coverage.
- Chandler Homeowners Pay Less – Owning your own home or condo may earn you a small savings since home ownership means you have a higher level of financial diligence.
- ABS and Traction Control Discounts – Cars and trucks that have steering control and anti-lock brakes can avoid accidents so you can save 10 percent or more.
- Theft Prevention Discount – Cars and trucks equipped with anti-theft or alarm systems are stolen with less frequency and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Passive Restraints and Air Bags – Vehicles with factory air bags may qualify for discounts of 25 to 30%.
- College Student Discount – Any of your kids living away from Chandler attending college and do not have a car may be able to be covered for less.
Just know that most of the big mark downs will not be given to the whole policy. Most only apply to the price of certain insurance coverages like liability and collision coverage. So even though they make it sound like you can get free auto insurance, companies wouldn’t make money that way.
Some of the insurance companies that may offer quotes with most of these discounts may include but are not limited to:
Before purchasing a policy, check with all companies you are considering which discounts they offer. Some of the discounts discussed earlier may not apply in your area. To choose auto insurance companies offering auto insurance discounts in Chandler, click here.
Smart Consumers Can Save Money
Many factors are used in the calculation when pricing auto insurance. Some are pretty understandable such as your driving record, but other factors are not as apparent such as whether you are married or your financial responsibility.
The list below includes some of the factors companies use to determine your rate level.
High credit score translates to low premiums – Credit rating factor in your rate calculation. If your credit leaves room for improvement, you may save money insuring your Jaguar S-Type by improving your rating. Drivers who have very good credit scores tend to be better risks to insure as compared to drivers with poor credit.
Too many policy claims will drive rates up – If you frequently file small claims, you can definitely plan on either policy cancellation or increased premiums. Companies in Arizona provide discounts to policyholders who do not file claims often. Your insurance policy is intended to be relied upon for the large, substantial claims.
Adjust physical damage deductibles and save – The deductibles define how much you are required to pay before your car insurance pays a claim. Coverage for physical damage, also called ‘full coverage’, is used to repair damage to your car. Some coverage claims would be collision with another vehicle, collision with a deer, or theft of your vehicle. The larger the amount you have to pay, the less your car insurance will be.
Employer stress can affect rates – Careers such as judges, social workers, and accountants usually pay higher rates than the rest of us because of stressful work requirements and incredibly demanding work hours. On the other hand, jobs like actors, historians and performers get better rates.
You may need help from an insurance agency
A lot of people still prefer to sit down with an agent and that is not a bad decision Most agents can make sure you are properly covered and help file insurance claims. One of the great benefits of getting free rate quotes online is the fact that drivers can get cheaper car insurance rates and also buy local. And buying from small agencies is especially important in Chandler.
To help locate an agent, after submitting this short form, your information is instantly submitted to agents in your area who can give free rate quotes for your insurance coverage. It’s much easier because you don’t need to search for an agent as quotes are delivered to you instantly. In the event you want to get a price quote from a specific insurance company, don’t hesitate to go to their quote page and give them your coverage information.
If you’re trying to find a reliable insurance agent, it’s important to understand the types of insurance agents from which to choose. Agents are considered either exclusive agents or independent agents. Either one can sell and service insurance coverage, but it’s important to point out the differences since it may influence your selection of an agent.
Independent Agencies or Brokers
Agents that elect to be independent are not required to write business for one company so they can write business with multiple insurance companies and find the cheapest insurance rates. If you want to switch companies, your agent can switch companies and you stay with the same agent.
If you are trying to find cheaper rates, it’s recommended you get quotes from several independent agencies to get the most accurate price comparison. They often place coverage with smaller companies that may provide cheaper insurance rates.
Shown below are Chandler independent insurance agencies who can help you get competitive price quotes.
- Oasis Insurance
1200 N Arizona Ave #3 – Chandler, AZ 85225 – (480) 782-9202 – View Map
- Boudreaux, Jerrold Arizona Insurance SVC
393 W Warner Rd # 117 – Chandler, AZ 85225 – (480) 890-7900 – View Map
- J L Pound Insurance Agency
12139 E Cloud Rd – Chandler, AZ 85249 – (602) 284-2141 – View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agents
These agents can only place business with one company and examples are Allstate, AAA, Farmers Insurance, and State Farm. These agents are unable to compare other company’s rates so if the price isn’t competitive there isn’t much they can do. They are well trained on their company’s products and that allows them to sell at a higher price point. A lot of people buy insurance from these agents partially due to the prominence of the brand and the convenience of having a single billing for all their coverages.
Below is a short list of exclusive agencies in Chandler willing to provide comparison quotes.
- Farmers Insurance – Rick Downing
930 East Riggs Road Ste B7 – Chandler, AZ 85249 – (480) 961-3951 – View Map
- Stacy Beatty – State Farm Insurance Agent
3165 S Alma School Rd Ste 27 – Chandler, AZ 85248 – (480) 855-0665 – View Map
- Farmers Insurance – Delia Aguirre
813 W Elliot Rd #6 – Chandler, AZ 85225 – (480) 491-3232 – View Map
Deciding on a insurance agent should include more criteria than just the premium amount. These are some questions you should get answers to.
- Do they offer accident forgiveness?
- How long has the business existed?
- Do they have advanced training designations such as CPCU, AAI, AIC, or CIC?
- Do you qualify for any additional discounts?
- Do they prorate repair cost based on vehicle mileage?
- How much training do they have in personal risk management?
A conclusion for your insurance search
Consumers leave their current company for any number of reasons including delays in responding to claim requests, high rates after DUI convictions, policy non-renewal or lack of trust in their agent. Regardless of your reason, finding a new company can be easier than you think.
While you’re price shopping online, don’t be tempted to sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. There are many occasions where someone dropped physical damage coverage to discover at claim time that their decision to reduce coverage ended up costing them more. Your objective should be to purchase a proper amount of coverage at the best cost, but do not skimp to save money.
We just covered some good ideas how you can reduce Jaguar S-Type insurance premium rates online in Chandler. The key thing to remember is the more times you quote, the better your comparison will be. You may even be surprised to find that the lowest premium rates come from a small mutual company.
To learn more, take a look at the following helpful articles:
- Prom Night Tips for Teen Drivers (State Farm)
- Who Has Cheap Chandler Car Insurance Quotes for Lyft Drivers? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance Rates for Hybrid Vehicles in Chandler? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance Rates for Teenage Females in Chandler? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Rates for Ride Shares in Chandler? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Chandler Auto Insurance Rates for a Ford F-150? (FAQ)
- How Much is Auto Insurance for High Mileage Drivers in Chandler? (FAQ)
- Collision Insurance Coverage (Nationwide)
- Auto Theft Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)